Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 58. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 11, 2017, 01:41:34 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
To make their money big. If I were holding large amount of BTC, I will hold it until 2050. For long-term holder, the reasons why they hold their bitcoin because they believe bitcoin will rise up its price. You wouldn't hold your bitcoins when you're in financial situation. I always regret on selling my bitcoin at a low price.

If we look at it in the short term then we will see this bitcoin rising trend this week, we have to buy more and not sell it at all, or will lose the momentum of price increases, hold bitcoin still have to read the market situation and no need to panic when there is a decline, we should be smarter in the face of ongoing fluctuations.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
October 11, 2017, 01:29:24 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
To make their money big. If I were holding large amount of BTC, I will hold it until 2050. For long-term holder, the reasons why they hold their bitcoin because they believe bitcoin will rise up its price. You wouldn't hold your bitcoins when you're in financial situation. I always regret on selling my bitcoin at a low price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 12:48:34 PM
The price falling not gonna happen for a long time.
It was only market correction.

And the reasons peoples still holding onto their bitcoin was because they have faith in it.
That the price will rise again if they wait.
when the price grow, it have chance to over the last price. so, good choice to holding bitcoin for short time
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
October 11, 2017, 12:42:43 PM
Well looking at the big picture, BTC value surely grow over time, so I guess they're still waiting for it to pump up more. Referring to what you said about the critical situation, when the BTC hits that situation, investors/people think of it as an opportunity to invest more for they know that it will pump up in no time.
Activity: 350
October 11, 2017, 12:38:51 PM
This is a nice question and i want to know this hehe but i think is becuase they are waiting the right time that the value of bitcoin become $10000? Or up! So that's why many people want to hold their bitcoin becuase they want to become rich someday and they know that the value of bitcoin is so much strong.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
October 11, 2017, 12:31:02 PM
because people know that bitcoin price will eventually rise soon that many investors are using because bitcoin is alive when their are many users of it.. so why are people hold bitcoin long term because its all because of profit mass adoption and the like will drive bitcoin to continuously increase its price
Activity: 299
October 11, 2017, 11:47:28 AM
If you will look at price of bitcoin from your writings july 2,200-2,400$ price compared to its 4,600-4800$ today, It's enough to prove you wrong. The price drop is not greater than the price increase. And it's the reason why people hold during the drop.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
October 11, 2017, 11:42:05 AM
People are holding into bitcoin because, many people knows the capability of bitcoin. And onto holding it. Well if you believe on bitcoin you can see that there are so many possibilities. Many people believed that bitcoin will be up at 1m usd in the future. So hodl and take your iron balls.
As me, although I can not sure the price of Bitcoin will increase its value to 1 million dollar in future or not, but I always spend a little amount of Bitcoin to hold in my desktop wallet. That amount is very small, but if that future become the truth, it still helps me enough to become the rich man in my country Roll Eyes
That's quite a reasonable thing to do if bitcoin's price do really go up high as people have been expecting. If it really go up in a million each then every satoshi we hold has a lot of value especially those countries where dollars has a bigger value than their own local fiat currency. Better to hold atleast some bitcoin you own than spending all of it and regretting everything for years to come. But there's a chance too for it's price to go deep down where it's value was like way back from where it started depending on how government and people do about it.
Activity: 208
October 11, 2017, 11:41:01 AM
People holds bitcoin in critical situations because they believe that bitcoin rises again as always. Now bitcoin is stronger than anytime before and its community is growing everyday.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 11:40:54 AM
It seems to me that one of the reasons is the expectation of an increase in the price of the BTC in the future and the desire in this way to secure itself. Because they believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
October 11, 2017, 11:39:17 AM
People are holding bitcoin because some see bitcoin as the new money system some see bitcoin as a quick way to make money some use bitcoin only for dark martkes and I could continue.
However , the main point is that every users that use bitcoin is a party of the history , one day bitcoin or another coin will be used like any other currency.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
October 11, 2017, 11:38:27 AM
People keep bitcoin because he gives them hope for a good future as well as other investment tools. After the fall, the price will still rise and make a profit.

People had a trust in bitcoin. Since the second Segwit is going to come on November. So the price of all the Altcoin will reach high value. If it reaches the moon or maximum value, the holders will get huge amount of dollars in his Profit. My suggestion for all the bitcoin user is just hold your bitcoin longer.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 11:36:07 AM
People are holding into bitcoin because, many people knows the capability of bitcoin. And onto holding it. Well if you believe on bitcoin you can see that there are so many possibilities. Many people believed that bitcoin will be up at 1m usd in the future. So hodl and take your iron balls.
As me, although I can not sure the price of Bitcoin will increase its value to 1 million dollar in future or not, but I always spend a little amount of Bitcoin to hold in my desktop wallet. That amount is very small, but if that future become the truth, it still helps me enough to become the rich man in my country Roll Eyes
Activity: 344
October 11, 2017, 11:27:17 AM
I think people hold bitcoin for the future. bitcoin is getting more and more users. and growing in popularity. people now want to invest easily and earn profits.
Activity: 350
October 11, 2017, 11:24:07 AM
maybe people are holding Bitcoin for investment because Bitcoin's prices are rising day by day.
Activity: 448
October 11, 2017, 11:20:17 AM
People keep bitcoin because he gives them hope for a good future as well as other investment tools. After the fall, the price will still rise and make a profit.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
October 11, 2017, 11:17:56 AM

Well, if you are an old member here in this forum, you may not need to ask that kind of question because everyone here would have a lot of experience while holding price. I think we have a different strategy on how to grow the value of our bitcoin, for me, this is the best strategy or technique to increase our bitcoin and to earn more profit. Patience in holding bitcoin gives you a lot.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 11:12:10 AM

Well, those you are putting there money in Bitcoin they know that the price of Bitcoins will increase and they have firm trust in it, Also they do a deep search and they have eyes on the market everytime then they invest in bitcoins and hold, no matter if the price goes down they do not panic and sell bitcoins instead they keep bitcoins and wait for its price to rise.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 11, 2017, 11:01:32 AM

I am one of those who believes in bitcoin.  The only thing I have with bitcoin at first is to have an extra income and have some financial freedom atleast.  Then when the price of bitcoin continuously going up, I realized that I should keep my bitcoins.  Hold them until it reached the amount I desired.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
October 11, 2017, 10:40:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: