Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 61. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 08, 2017, 10:53:30 PM
Simply because bitcoin increases,
 when i first know the bitcoin its only 195$ but now the price is so high,and its not stopping to increase and  investor keep holding their bitcoins. 
That is true, if I were one of the investor, I will also hold my bitcoin for a long time to gain profit, by holding huge amount of bitcoin, we will get rich, or triple our savings.
Currently bitcoins shows a decrease of two hundred dollars when compared with its two days old price. I think the price will now gradually decrease and actually I want a little reduction in it so that I can buy more bitcoins. Holding absolutely produces amazing profits even in a short span of time. I am waiting for November now.
2 days are not enough to wait to gain profit. Right now, as what you can see we already have a good price of bitcoin, so if you hold your bitcoin until now, you already gain profit because the price already rise and continue to rise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 10:39:14 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
Many people consider bitcoin prices to rise in the next year, so they want bitcoin for the future, and now the bitcoin price also decreased so many people store bitcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
October 08, 2017, 08:21:26 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Because they believed bitcoin will become 10,000$ each or more this year or  next year. Of course if you hold hold it in a short or long terms there will be more profit you could get if that happen anyway.

The longer you hold bitcoin it seems you will get more profit because bitcoin has the highest price target every year.

Exactly, the consistency in terms of growth in its prices makes it the best commodity to invest in currently and so people will definitely buy and hold them for as long as they will keep making profits on them.
Activity: 686
October 08, 2017, 07:52:43 PM

Because they believed bitcoin will become 10,000$ each or more this year or  next year. Of course if you hold hold it in a short or long terms there will be more profit you could get if that happen anyway.

The longer you hold bitcoin it seems you will get more profit because bitcoin has the highest price target every year.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
October 08, 2017, 07:45:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
October 08, 2017, 11:30:22 AM
I think people hold Bitcoin because they find out that Bitcoin has a good potential and it can easily reach to 10k$ soon so they don't wanna sell it at this time and decided to wait till it reach 10k$, in my opinion I think maybe in next year Smiley). Beside there are some people whom just join cryptocurrency world the first time and the invest in Bitcoin when its price about 4k$ or more and the price of Bitcoin right now is about 4k4$ so the money they get is not too much so it's one more reason for why people hold their Bitcoin Smiley)
Well, the price bitcoin is highly volatile as there are a lot of ups and downs. In the past few months, there has been recorded an enormous increase in it's as it has potential to do so and can raise even more. Now the price is around 4500$ and still, it's increasing up to the sky... People who are connected with it are holding them up for there great future profits which they surely achieve in due course of time...
Activity: 742
October 08, 2017, 11:14:37 AM
Bitcoin price is ups and down so people holding his bitcoin . If bitcoin price is low at that time people buy bitcoin and when it's price is high people sell bitcoin because it is make a benefit. If any one want to make a big benefit those people must be holding his bitcoin. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 11:03:03 AM
There are lot of reasons why people do holdings. In addition to that, holding of bitcoin can really help you to gain much income and we all know that holding is one of the best way to gain more income. I think they also hold bitcoin because they believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future so that they hold it.
Activity: 532
October 08, 2017, 11:02:41 AM
There must be the reason to me to sell bitcoins. If I will need money right now or if the price will raise so much that I want to sell. Till those moments I will hold my few bitcoins.
Activity: 196
October 08, 2017, 10:55:19 AM
I think people hold Bitcoin because they find out that Bitcoin has a good potential and it can easily reach to 10k$ soon so they don't wanna sell it at this time and decided to wait till it reach 10k$, in my opinion I think maybe in next year Smiley). Beside there are some people whom just join cryptocurrency world the first time and the invest in Bitcoin when its price about 4k$ or more and the price of Bitcoin right now is about 4k4$ so the money they get is not too much so it's one more reason for why people hold their Bitcoin Smiley)
Activity: 686
October 08, 2017, 10:51:33 AM
For this question you will get answer when Bitcoin gets to mainstream and BTC will be accepted in all shops in your area Wink
Right now people look on Bitcoin like on good investment.

That right, all payments will be through bitcoin in your shopping area and your needs, you should be patient waiting for it Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 08, 2017, 10:47:50 AM
people are holding bitcoin because they believe on bitcoins future, and bitcoin price will always rise as time goes, Bitcoin increase percentage is higher than your money in the bank. because the future has started now
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 10:34:58 AM
For this question you will get answer when Bitcoin gets to mainstream and BTC will be accepted in all shops in your area Wink
Right now people look on Bitcoin like on good investment.
Activity: 179
October 08, 2017, 10:29:21 AM
Why people are holding bitcoin....like traders people who doing bitcoin buy bitcoin in low price and sell at the highest price in that way you can earn lot...but you must have a dicipline and patient in terms of  bitcoin trading
Activity: 805
October 08, 2017, 10:25:15 AM
because it's in uptrend and make a good ROI in last 5 years and also can be happen to next 5 years .
Probably they are just waiting for a right time to sell their bitcoins. Because they believe that 5years from now bitcoin price probably twice or triple as of today's price. Anyway, holding bitcoins isn't good enough because it can't multiply if you are just holding it, using it for some areas just like trading it might get big profit also rather than waiting for the best strike of bitcoin price.
Activity: 210
October 08, 2017, 10:11:18 AM
everybody has different dreams but each of us think that bitcoin will be exponentially growing and making us rich or (some richer). as far as supply and demand balance is good, we'll be happy.
Activity: 338
October 08, 2017, 10:07:46 AM
Because those who hold bitcoin want to keep investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin has an advantage that other coins do not have, so it makes bitcoin holders bitcoin and not sell it.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 10:07:16 AM

because they believe that bitcoin will give them a big advantage, that's why they are holding bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
October 08, 2017, 09:40:36 AM

Most probably those people are investors who do the long term goal. They do not care how low would the value of bitcoin decrease because they are aiming for the long term and they knew that the decrease would be temporary and it will recover in the coming years.

Most of us believe that Bitcoin's price will increase in the long term. But how long is long-term? Is a holding period of 2 years sufficient or is 10 years required? Eventually, all of us have to cash out if we want to enjoy the appreciation in Bitcoin's price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 08, 2017, 09:06:17 AM
People are holding bitcoins because there is a continuous change in its value. Like last month bitcoin's value was decreasing and it was the good time to hold and buy bitcoins because now their value has increased. Which means if they sell their coins today they will earn profit, and it may happen that in coming days the value may rise more and they earn morr profit.
Pages:
Jump to: