Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 64. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
October 07, 2017, 04:57:23 AM
There are many reasons why people are holding bitcoin. One of the reasons the people expect that someday the value of bitcoin will raise up so they can get a lot of profits when they sell bitcoin. The second reason maybe the people feel safe by holding bitcoin for their asset in future.

Good Buddy. If you have bitcoin longer time means, that much profit you have with you for your future.Bitcoin keeping is like saving money in bank which gives interest to your money. In bitcoin also,after some days you will get additional dollars compared to today's price of bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 07, 2017, 04:55:27 AM
people are holding bitcoin because it is acceptable as legal currency in many countries and accepted by many online portals as payment mode .
those who are holding from beginning are now multi millionaires so it has very long and stable future   

Yes that is a good answer.  We are trying to hold our bitcoins because we believe that bitcoin in due time will give us a good earning.  For example one bitcoin now is around $4000 and ten years from now it could be ten times its value.  So it will give many people an opportunity to become rich.  As much as I can, I am trying to hold my bitcoin if there is no need for me to withdraw some of it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 04:53:35 AM
People keep bitcoin because they are sure that the panic will end and they will then make a big profit by which they will be able to achieve their goals. Those who panic usually lose all their money.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
October 07, 2017, 04:51:54 AM
For their profit, they want to save btc now and sell them when the btc will more than present
Activity: 280
October 07, 2017, 04:50:03 AM
There are many reasons why people are holding bitcoin. One of the reasons the people expect that someday the value of bitcoin will raise up so they can get a lot of profits when they sell bitcoin. The second reason maybe the people feel safe by holding bitcoin for their asset in future.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 04:42:21 AM
people are holding bitcoin because it is acceptable as legal currency in many countries and accepted by many online portals as payment mode .
those who are holding from beginning are now multi millionaires so it has very long and stable future   
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 04:13:40 AM
Bitcoin owners waiting price  increasing and i think it is reasonable
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
October 07, 2017, 04:09:47 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Hi! I get the idea that you are skeptical about people who are still holding Bitcoin despite the current economic situation of Bitcoins. But I guess these people are gambling on the fact that Bitcoins also increase extensively in value. Thus, they try to hold it in until such time the value substantially increases and probably get back all the investments they poured in and even more.
Activity: 101
October 07, 2017, 03:56:12 AM
Right now, the only reason most people are holding on to it is because of the rapid price appreciation that it has shown. Others truly believe that it will be a future day to day currency.
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
October 07, 2017, 03:38:05 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

If you believe in the purpose and goal of Bitcoin, you won't be able to think of selling it now. Bitcoin is the innovation of currency. It is not about of its price that will hit $10,000 next year. For me, it is about holding it because of what I believe that Bitcoin is the next generation of currency. The first ever digital currency.
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 07, 2017, 03:10:02 AM
i think people are holding bitcoin because they believe bitcoin price's will increase so they still holding bitcoin until get a satisfactory profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
October 07, 2017, 02:36:37 AM
Because in every drop there is a massive hike.
Everyone had already answered the question.
In my own opinion, I reserve and hodl my btc because I know that it will be in use in the near future. It's hard to buy when I have no money at all.  Students like me may depend on services here just to earn bitcoins and save it as possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 07, 2017, 01:56:43 AM

Bitcoin owners are holding it because they believe that bitcoin will increase in value. A few weeks ago the decline in bitcoin prices did not affect the bitcoin owner who had long held bitcoin. If we come back again in 2010 then you can understand why some people do not sell bitcoin
Activity: 336
October 07, 2017, 01:48:10 AM
There are many reasons to hold Bitcoin. The price of coins is rising very fast. In the future, it has the possiblity of growing more. So, hold on from now is much better.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 01:42:44 AM
We have distinct thoughts with this.Some do think it will somehow expand in price.Some are seeking at the potential pondering bitcoin will be the new technologies that we will be utilizing in the complete planet. With that, they are holding and hoarding much more simply because of its value sometime.I do believe in both. But for now, I would like to see how it could be spent and experience its greatness but I dont see merchants. I mean like stay scanning it and not wallet to wallet
Activity: 24
October 01, 2017, 11:01:14 AM
I am certain the poll questions soaked manufactured mistakenly, proper ? Folks who are unwilling to sell their btc are as certain as I am that the skyrocketing rates are only the beginning of many a long time of expansion.  Significantly! Cheers.
Activity: 45
September 29, 2017, 01:06:38 PM

Many people hold the bitcoins because the value of Bitcoin keeps decreasing and it gets expensive in the future, also, it is considered as new digital
gold and digital asset. You can get your basic needs and wants in life. So continue to hold into it.
Activity: 98
September 29, 2017, 12:59:24 PM
They want a higher return in their income. People are sometimes can be greedy they want the best possible rewards for their risky decision because why not right, that is why we are investing to get the best possible output as much as we can.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2017, 12:56:20 PM
I think many people hold the bitcoins because bitcoin's price will be more expensive in the future,
bitcoins be considered as new digital gold and digital asset, bitcoins can protect their whealty from inflation
so they hold bitcoins for long time.
People hold bitcoins for various purposes like some people hold bitcoins because the rate of bitcoins is mostly increasing day by day while some people hold bitcoins for future business.
Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 27, 2017, 06:15:12 PM
People hold on to Bitcoin for the same reason they hold on to anything else that they think will go up in price.

Pages:
Jump to: