Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 68. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 273
September 07, 2017, 12:11:25 PM
Bitcoin had been  believed to be the medium to getting rich.  This is the reason why people started to hold bitcoins.  With its high volatility and speculative market, the price of bitcoin is hard to guess but most of the community believes that bitcoin will someday reach a certain price and the community had proved that it is possible since there had been several price milestones that had been reached and broken by Bitcoin.  This is why most of us thinks that bitcoin is the best store of value today.
True. They are sure that Bitcoin will bring to them high profit, a lot of money in the future. Therefore, they will keep holding Bitcoin for future purpose. The price of Bitcoin won't stop, it increases more powerfully day by day. Holding Bitcoin is very smart.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 07, 2017, 12:07:10 PM
Bitcoin had been  believed to be the medium to getting rich.  This is the reason why people started to hold bitcoins.  With its high volatility and speculative market, the price of bitcoin is hard to guess but most of the community believes that bitcoin will someday reach a certain price and the community had proved that it is possible since there had been several price milestones that had been reached and broken by Bitcoin.  This is why most of us thinks that bitcoin is the best store of value today.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
September 07, 2017, 12:03:14 PM
I think the increase is higher than the decline. although there is a possibility of going down, but many people believe, including me, to try my luck to gain multiple profits.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
September 07, 2017, 08:54:00 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People like me more tend to hold because we believed that even the price of bitcoin is not stable and its fall right now time will come that it will be pump. Holding bitcoin for a long time was always worth it. It was proven already thats why we are still holding for it.
I can say that even though the price of bitcoin is unstable, sometimes it really gets low and sometimes it gets really high. People are willing to hold their coins because they are waiting for bitcoin price to pump. Everyone believes that time will come the price will rise up and the bitcoin users will benefit from it.
I do not think long term holders hold based on a belief I think they are convinced that bitcoin is going to keep going higher, in fact even if the demand remained static, the inflation of fiat will push the price higher by itself, when you factor the growing demand then it is not really surprising to see the big prices that we see today.
Isn't belief and conviction one and same thing? The mindset of most bitcoiners is that the features and potentials of Bitcoin are not such that could be easily passed up by any sane person and therein lies the source of an unending demand for Bitcoin, which unequivocally is the launching pad for Bitcoin's lunar expedition.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 08:25:04 AM
In the fact that the toy currency, like those used by computer games lovers, turned into a formidable financial instrument is the fault of the American authorities. Maybe the level of surveillance and control of ordinary citizens is not so high in reality, but a persistent stereotype that provokes the withdrawal of people into the "shadow". This is one reason. And the second - the number of bitcoins is strictly limited, so with the increase in demand for them, the price will inevitably grow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 08:16:33 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People like me more tend to hold because we believed that even the price of bitcoin is not stable and its fall right now time will come that it will be pump. Holding bitcoin for a long time was always worth it. It was proven already thats why we are still holding for it.
I can say that even though the price of bitcoin is unstable, sometimes it really gets low and sometimes it gets really high. People are willing to hold their coins because they are waiting for bitcoin price to pump. Everyone believes that time will come the price will rise up and the bitcoin users will benefit from it.
I do not think long term holders hold based on a belief I think they are convinced that bitcoin is going to keep going higher, in fact even if the demand remained static, the inflation of fiat will push the price higher by itself, when you factor the growing demand then it is not really surprising to see the big prices that we see today.
of course, they hold based on belief in bitcoin, if are not believe they will not hold bitcoin. bitcoin demand will continue to increase from year to year because the number of users continues to increase so that the price will continue to increase in the future.

like that bitcoin, it will take the confidence to use it if it does not believe in bitcoin only fears are felt and then will not get anything from bitcoin ,, and for bitcoin every year the demand will always increase then the price will continue to rise
Activity: 378
September 07, 2017, 08:07:33 AM
Sky is the limit for bitcoin so people are holding hoping that it continues to grow and reaches some of these figures that have been touted out
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 07, 2017, 07:39:40 AM
of course, they hold based on belief in bitcoin, if are not believe they will not hold bitcoin. bitcoin demand will continue to increase from year to year because the number of users continues to increase so that the price will continue to increase in the future.

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 07:35:55 AM
Take a look at the price chart, bitcoin price is always rising. Sure, it decreases in some periods, but in a long term it is seen as a trusted investment by many people.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2017, 01:33:50 PM
Holding bitcoin is the best way to receive huge profit. People holding bitcoin because they know its price in increase in future. So thats why people are holding bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 06, 2017, 01:21:25 PM
Activity: 148
September 05, 2017, 07:27:11 AM
I think they are waiting for the good exchange rate of bitcoin to its highest value in peso or dollars. Maybe they also hold their bitcoin to be able to use that money in the right time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 05, 2017, 06:10:17 AM

For me, Being bitcoin user I think the main reason why there are many bitcoin user instead to sell their bitcoin they are still hold it in their bitcoin wallet because they are still hoping that after a year or else a month bitcoin price got higher than the value of bitcoin now even there many times that bitcoin price falling and rising.

Saving bitcoin is like you are working in the field you must to take the risk  to success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 05, 2017, 05:40:45 AM
People want to earn money to provide a family and bitcoin is an excellent modern investment that helps with this. You just need to be patient and wait until the price grows to make a profit.
I do agree with you. Money is the main purpose why they want to hold bitcoin. And it is certain that bitcoin will help people to multiply their money. Look at the chart and you will see, the price of bitcoin always increases after a period of time and therefore, holding bitcoin can easily give you profit to do what you want
People are holding their bitcoins simply because the price keeps increasing as time goes by. The longer you hold your bitcoin, the higher value it cost.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 05:26:58 AM
Because the rise is definitely bigger than the drop.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
September 05, 2017, 05:14:32 AM
Well obviously , people hold bitcoins in order to have a profit from it   Since bitcoin's price might go up every time . The ones that holded it for a very long time have gained a huge profit so many people are trying to be successful like them by holding btc for as long as they can
Yes exactly for it to be successful in the future to have a good profit in the near future so as long as they can they will hold it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 05, 2017, 04:45:24 AM
People want to earn money to provide a family and bitcoin is an excellent modern investment that helps with this. You just need to be patient and wait until the price grows to make a profit.
I do agree with you. Money is the main purpose why they want to hold bitcoin. And it is certain that bitcoin will help people to multiply their money. Look at the chart and you will see, the price of bitcoin always increases after a period of time and therefore, holding bitcoin can easily give you profit to do what you want
Activity: 420
September 05, 2017, 04:40:55 AM
Majority of the minds to make the money more and more and when these peoples have an idea about bitcoin they start investing or holding in bitcoin thy only hold for the purpose of increasing their money for earn more and more and then they hold for long time purpose then they can get a good and share this to other fellows so in this earning cycle mostly peoples are hold bitcoin.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2017, 04:34:33 AM
Some do it for the price...
But there are also others that are holding it because they are waiting for the real value of bitcoin to come out...
For them the price today is not yet the true price of bitcoin as designed by its developers on the early years.
If you truly believe that one day fiat will be gone then i know you will hold more of your bitcoins today...
Because if this plan materialize then its price today is not even half of what it is seen to be...
Activity: 269
September 05, 2017, 04:27:26 AM
Well obviously , people hold bitcoins in order to have a profit from it   Since bitcoin's price might go up every time . The ones that holded it for a very long time have gained a huge profit so many people are trying to be successful like them by holding btc for as long as they can
Pages:
Jump to: