Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 65. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
September 27, 2017, 03:53:46 PM
There are plenty reasons as to why people are holding bitcoin. First off, people are smart. They know what to do. They hold bitcoin for a while until the price goes down a bit so that they can purchase bitcoin for a cheap price. Later on, they gain great profit and the circle goes on and on. Added to that, some people beilieve that if they hold bitcoin for 5 or 10 years, they will gain much profit because they believe thay the bitcoin price will grow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
September 27, 2017, 03:51:54 PM
In last few weeks bitcoin price has been decreased,but looking the past sights and thinking about its picture it price will rise,it has a great chance that its price increases vastly,overall the market is being  bullish , and holding bitcoin is a investment which people will later sell and they find its right time to do so.
I think about this issue for a very long time is not worth it, because everyone has heard and read the forecasts for the future for Bitcoin. Only what they say that one Bitcoin can reach 100,000 dollars, makes users very large and hunters for crypto currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 03:48:22 PM
In last few weeks bitcoin price has been decreased,but looking the past sights and thinking about its picture it price will rise,it has a great chance that its price increases vastly,overall the market is being  bullish , and holding bitcoin is a investment which people will later sell and they find its right time to do so.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2017, 03:38:32 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

It's because buying bitcoin at cheap price and holding it for a long time is one of the best way to earn a lot of money. If you bought bitcoin at a very cheap price and waited for the right time, you can even earn thousands of dollars without even doing anything. Bitcoin is a good long term investment so that's why a lot of people are holding their bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
September 27, 2017, 03:37:06 PM
The reason people are holding Bitcoins is because of the great potential that Bitcoin has. It is one of the world's fastest growing investments and her can expect a really high value of Bitcoin within some years.
I think that's a bit exaggerating, I mean we already know the true potential of Bitcoin but it doesn't really that much of a help, you see altcoins was created in order for them to be even more greater than Bitcoin and that is true. If you would've known about it they altcoins have different aspects and potential of each its own. And that is probably things that Bitcoin doesn't have.

So what I am really saying is that they are going for the practical option, Bitcoin is the number cryptocurrency right now, value-wise that is. Because it has the price that it have right now, so what would yo expect, they will choose the most profitable coins out there. But then again, the Altcoins are catching up as well.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 02:54:40 PM
The reason people are holding Bitcoins is because of the great potential that Bitcoin has. It is one of the world's fastest growing investments and her can expect a really high value of Bitcoin within some years.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 02:50:25 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

I think a lot of people are holing their bitcoin because bitcoin price is very volatile and that's one of the reason why it is so profitable. Bitcoin price can change a lot in just a short span of time. It multiplied into thousand times in just a few years and who knows how much it till grow in the future.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
September 27, 2017, 02:46:35 PM
It would be only newbies who are not aware of bitcoin's potential would get panic on seeing even small price dips and sell their bitcoins to big whales,thus becoming weak hands.But people who know the true potential of bitcoin and its previous price movements would not sell it as they know that very soon bitcoin's price would increase.They have seen bitcoin's price rising from $650 to $4,000 within a year and so they don't want to become victims of FUD and lose good opportunities of earning profits.
Activity: 244
September 27, 2017, 02:33:18 PM
I think people are holding bitcoin because people want millionary.

They know after holding bitcoin they will lot of benefits from holdings.

Bitcoin price is changeable.It is the future probability.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 01:50:59 PM
People keep it in case of price increases. Bitcoin can be an investment as long as its price is rising. Those who hold it take advantage of its increasing richness making it several years later. I think it will increase

people has their different sides and views regarding on this one, thats why they need bitcoin in their life and they keep on holding this one because we all believe in bitcoin and we all want bitcoin in our life thats why we need it so that in the mere future we will be one of those millionaires out there and all of us will be happy for us, and we can say that at that time we are all millionaires someday.
Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 27, 2017, 01:48:07 PM
I'm shocked at the number of replies to this thread.

Without reading the OP, you would think that it was complicated question.

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
September 27, 2017, 01:48:03 PM
Many people hold bitcoin because they think bitcoin in the near or distant future may change their lives. There are enough people in poor countries who are looking at bitcoin as the golden opportunity of this era that can change their lives for the better. Many others are holding in order to make profit by daily or weekly trading bitcoin, selling high and buying low.
Activity: 280
September 27, 2017, 01:42:52 PM
People are hold Bitcoin becuase bitcoin price incraess and get profit also get a bright future.
many of pepole hold bitcoin becuase of they need pay payment.

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
September 27, 2017, 01:36:29 PM
There are lows, there are highs. Some traders sell and buy at lower price, some just hold.
Activity: 462
September 27, 2017, 01:15:20 PM
You should hold your bitcoin if you want to make good income. We all know that investment in bitcoin is too risky because the price of bitcoin is volatile but you should not panic and just hold your bitcoin if the price goes down. Holding is one of the best way to gain much income.
and for having a great future that is some of reason why some are hold their coin it is much better to hold it because youre right it is too risky to invest bitcoin so much better if you just hold for it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 12:59:49 PM
You should hold your bitcoin if you want to make good income. We all know that investment in bitcoin is too risky because the price of bitcoin is volatile but you should not panic and just hold your bitcoin if the price goes down. Holding is one of the best way to gain much income.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 27, 2017, 12:56:27 PM
Many people believe in Bitcoin and waiting for the moment when he will be much more expensive than it is now.
yep that is right, as you know bitcoins price was doubled, no, it was increased more than 10x of its price last year. if i was able to invest last year and hold it till now i think i have a lot of money now, but sad to say i dont have money before because i just started earning just now.
Activity: 490
September 27, 2017, 11:15:49 AM
Because by difinition bitcoin is not just a cryptocurrency it is also an asset where its value appreciate over time, so those investors that chooses to anonymous unlike banks are compeled to invest on it, we believed it will continue to apprexiate more considering its overall supply of 21 Million and only 3Million+ left mineable?  All hell break lose! theres no other route for it but to the moon Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
September 27, 2017, 10:48:37 AM
Many people believe in Bitcoin and waiting for the moment when he will be much more expensive than it is now.
Activity: 546
September 27, 2017, 10:44:36 AM

hope all will be stable again, that's a very classic reason. yes if it will end with disappointment, everyone makes a decision with the risks it makes.
this is kirpto, the stock exchange that always disguises the advantages and disadvantages.
Pages:
Jump to: