Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Are Not Honest. - page 14. (Read 7984 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 07:25:50 PM
If people could receive the honesty without getting offended there would be a lot less drama.
Activity: 364
January 10, 2018, 05:08:26 PM
Yeah, there are some people who are not honest but there are also honest person. But be honest even if others are not. You will be trusted in everything you do if you are honest.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 04:47:25 PM
I think because, there are a lot of reasons. Some have no choice but to lie, some do it to save theirselves, some would lie not to lose something or someone. Some do because they think they can advance someone if they do. Some does because they think they will not be found out. Some does because they think it is possible this way.
Activity: 152
January 10, 2018, 04:27:40 PM
I think the reason is just because we're human. It pays to be honest, but some would just wish to be dishonest just because of their personal gain towards something, and they would love to achieve their aims to the drtriment of the other person.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
January 10, 2018, 03:56:58 PM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
What would the world be if we were all the same ? Blah, boring
But I still agree with you, It would be great if everyone was nice and honest....but lies is what keeps this earth spinning unfortunately
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 10, 2018, 03:53:59 PM
A lot of reasons why people are not honest, some because they want to be accepted so they have to lie about their status
Activity: 62
January 10, 2018, 01:37:47 PM
Various reasons for incitement to lie is when we just do it for a mere fad for his own pleasure, certain interests like taking profit in terms of buying and selling and lying for very difficult situations.

is actually an imbalance between the two types of layers or social classes of society coupled with the norms that are too binding that can actually grow the behavior of lying .
Activity: 98
January 10, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
To start with, when someone is not honest ,he/she lack integrity.so therefore,dignity and trustworthy is know more part of his /her attitude anymore.reputation about that person Will be extremely low.Honesty with little things bring satisfaction.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

Because people are always selfish , they think theirselves not others , and this make them to lie ...
Activity: 29
January 10, 2018, 12:51:04 PM
I think dishonesty is just too tempting. Many people are able to easily get something by being dishonest, with little consequence to them. They aren't able to resist the temptation. If there was nothing to gain by being dishonest, I bet you would see the amount of dishonesty drop drastically.
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 12:24:12 PM
Some because they are fearful and some to manipulate with you. Be careful with people. Always question what are strangers saying to you.
Activity: 162
January 10, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
Depends on the reason. Mostly people lie because they just have to. Being honest is not good all the times. Sometimes it is to protect someone and might be for our own good as well. Not being honest doesnt mean that youre bad already.
Activity: 35
January 10, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
That could be a lot of reasons for people being not honest. Starting from trying  to protect you from unnecessary emotions and fears and ending with cheating for the conscious purpose to get some benefits.
Activity: 133
January 10, 2018, 10:12:06 AM
Some people are not honest sometimes but not all the time because they want not to become the situation worst. They are not honest sometimes because this is the good answer for the problem.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 10, 2018, 10:06:38 AM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
Because they/we are just humans. People are not honest of some circumstances, they're doing it for someone/something, some are not honest because of their personal interest and maybe some think its the only way.
Activity: 210
January 10, 2018, 04:21:39 AM
It sees the circumstances, if the situation is not possible to be honest then people choose to lie, or sometimes to seek profit regardless of the loss of others
Activity: 156
January 10, 2018, 04:18:10 AM
People cannot be honest all the time. There are various reason why people cannot be honest.
1. They have to protect something or someone.
2. They need to gaim money.
3. Try to hide his/her status to avoid quarrel with...
Activity: 72
January 10, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
Dishonesty is a quality which conflicts with truth. Many of us have probably experienced dishonest behavior by others at some point in our lives.
People are also not being honest in order to maintain the artificial image they have constructed around themselves.
Untruthfulness is also the result of trying to avoid the (negative) consequences of telling the truth.

I thought about this and found that people are dishonest,because of some reasons as below,

##Lazy people like to take the easy way out. unmotivated and want things to come easy will take the dishonesty route.,
##People who don’t have the skills need to cheat to get ahead or keep up with the rest.,
##When you’re broke, you think of any way to make money. If you have to commit dishonest action to make money, then you do it because of necessity.,
##Peer pressure can make a weak individual do dishonest things.
##some people are greedy and want to make as much money as they can. They crave the attention and want to be in the limelight.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 11:28:54 PM
Because they know that it is what people want to hear but it still all depends in the situation. Just think of a running politician, they need to sell theirselves to assure triumph and one of the ways that always included is being dishonest to the point that it's unbelievable.
Activity: 224
January 09, 2018, 11:06:09 PM
Because people always thinks only about themselves. Honest people also thinks about others....
People are not honest because they want to keep on telling a lie, cheating, stealing, deceiving others whom they want to do so. They are the people who are not blessed with peace of mind and self-respect.
Pages:
Jump to: