Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 109. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 02:50:59 PM
Probably because of the popularity of bitcoin is best among all coins. Bitcoin also has a good reputation and a pretty good price.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
April 30, 2018, 02:33:31 PM
Why not,people still buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price it is cheap.and they still believed if bitcoin price will rise again one day.
peoples still buy bitcoin and hold them because they all know bitcoin is very profitable.

People are still buying bitcoin because they know the potential or the capacity of bitcoin can give, they are still buying it since they are still waiting for the right time for them to have a profit from holding, and why not we are here to earn, and one way to earn is to buy bitcoin and hold it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
April 30, 2018, 02:07:47 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

I don’t think Bitcoin will ever be useless so I think it will hold some value. I see it mainly as a storecif value in the future with all of the other options available with new altcoins that are faster and cheaper for transactions.

I believe that the name Bitcoin will keep it relevant and the scarcity and deflationary design will keep the price rising over time even if other cryptocurrencies pass Bitcoin in market cap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
April 30, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
Why not,people still buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price it is cheap.and they still believed if bitcoin price will rise again one day.
peoples still buy bitcoin and hold them because they all know bitcoin is very profitable.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
People buy bitcoin because now it is cheap even though the security is less, say some people, but if I still believe this bitcoin is safe depends on ourselves, and this is a very good time to buy this bitcoin because the price is cheap.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
April 30, 2018, 01:07:54 PM
I know it's hard to comprehend for some, but bitcoin has utility (additionally to the speculative nature), hence the demand. ;-)

The question here should be why not to buy the btc as we all know and seen how btc came this far and how much potential and demand in coming time it will have thus at present it is very easy and cheap to buy compared to the prices it can rise in coming years.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 30, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
People are still buying btc as being the pioneer of all the cryptocurrencies it was the first coin to bring the idea of cashless and digital society in the market. And also the fact that the coin is decentralised and is not bound to any rules and regulations make it a powerful coin.
The coin is considered as a brand for all the cryptos and has a strong market capital of $158 billion which makes it the most widely accepted coin in the market. This also ensures the fact that the coin is no longer under a financial bubble and will gain you good profits in the future.
Activity: 89
April 30, 2018, 12:21:44 PM
Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Because everyone knows bitcoins is a profitable way. Thats why everyone investing here. If you really have some idle funds with you I suggest that you should give it a try. I personnally joined bitcoin without investing any personal funds and I already gained alot from it, however this will be a longer period of establishment but assured that time and effort will be the only capital you’ll spent.
Activity: 128
April 30, 2018, 12:15:16 PM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

I think people are still buying a byc because they wanted that if the btc price will become high it will have a chance for them to earn alot of ptofits, and they will just buy a btc when it decreases the price, then they will sell it with a hugh price so that they can earn a profit.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 30, 2018, 12:08:11 PM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

So why are you still here?if you dont believe in bitcoin meaning you don't believe cryptocurrency too?so get out of here,because we can live without you,the question is can you live without bitcoin?lol for sure its not..

By december you will eat all of this words,and will cry because you treat bitcoin like this..get out of here,go leave crypto
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 11:13:29 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People are still buying bitcoins this is because they believe that bitcoin will increase in its price and value. A lot of testimony I have heared that there are many people who are benefited with bitcoins and not only this, they are getting rich because of bitcoin investment or by holding bitcoins. That is one reason that there are many people who are still buying bitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 10:51:52 AM
because they trust bitcoin  and trust that bitcoin will become the future bitcoin will grow up
i think like that for simple answer

you are right, those who continue to buy btc are those who believe in btc future, they are very lucky to have btc since long time, i regret to know btc now
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
April 30, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
because they trust bitcoin  and trust that bitcoin will become the future bitcoin will grow up
i think like that for simple answer
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
April 30, 2018, 08:17:50 AM
The reason why people still buying Bitcoin, is because they know that it's worth investing for. though they know the risks, it's still part of the Business. They know that they have future here and Bitcoin is growing faster than before. if they invest early, then there will be more profit for them.
People still buying bitcoin means bitcoin is popular and profitable they knows that so that many people are showing lot of interest and also they are confident about bitcoin, so they are still buying bitcoin.
Activity: 322
April 30, 2018, 06:57:28 AM
People are still buying bitcoin this time probably because the current price is down again, not about security but people choose bitcoin from its very expensive price and now it is down so many buy it and by the end of the year bitcoin price will go up and they will sell it.
Activity: 200
April 30, 2018, 06:54:24 AM
It's because we really believe at bitcoin. We buy bitcoin because we earn at bitcoin and it gives us hopes to achieve our dreams to become financially stable. I earn a lot at bitcoin thru hodling because bitcoin is best at long term investment. As years pass by bitcoin became more valuable that's why im hodling my bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 06:52:52 AM
The reason why people still buying Bitcoin, is because they know that it's worth investing for. though they know the risks, it's still part of the Business. They know that they have future here and Bitcoin is growing faster than before. if they invest early, then there will be more profit for them.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
April 30, 2018, 06:46:02 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

They are buying it,  for them to earn. It just a matter of time if you do invest.
It depends on how your earn bitcoin. Not sure in mining because it need investment and you cannot claim if you do not meet the required amount. Obviously people keep buying bitcoin to gain huge profit from holding it for more time. You have to know the site where you can buy bitcoin so that you are sure that you can withdraw it back.
Activity: 168
April 30, 2018, 06:05:59 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

They are buying it,  for them to earn. It just a matter of time if you do invest.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 05:59:48 AM
Absolutely agree. What can I see that almost every popular atlcoin can be useless also, and could have same problems but its not.
Jump to: