Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 15. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 04:09:59 AM
I do not see this time selling or buying Bitcoin. This point may be appropriate for Altcoin, the short-term investment plan.
Be patient with the Bitcoin you are holding.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 03:02:53 AM
If i say simply it is the high time to buy.when you were asking this questing price of the btc was in deep position. Nowadays the market is tend to up as well as most of the crypto experts told future price of bitcoin is high. we called this time as bull market. it is going to rapid movement for moon. price of percent over 8000. it is also good price to buy because when consider future predictions, percent price is very smaller. you can earn 3x profit simply  if you buy now.
You can see that although the market is still in a bear market in the long run, it can be seen that the bitcoin price is still very valuable and still recovering strongly in recent days, the market is still recovering very Strong so I believe this moment is suitable for you to invest long term. Bitcoins are always volatile so stay tuned.
Activity: 462
July 28, 2018, 02:25:52 AM
If i say simply it is the high time to buy.when you were asking this questing price of the btc was in deep position. Nowadays the market is tend to up as well as most of the crypto experts told future price of bitcoin is high. we called this time as bull market. it is going to rapid movement for moon. price of percent over 8000. it is also good price to buy because when consider future predictions, percent price is very smaller. you can earn 3x profit simply  if you buy now.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
July 28, 2018, 12:46:35 AM
People know how potential the Bitcoin is going to be, still, there is a huge growth in terms of Bitcoin price and this makes them invest more in the Bitcoin. The technology behind the Bitcoin and it's price makes them believe it more and it makes them invest more in it.
Activity: 569
July 27, 2018, 11:52:33 PM
People are still buying bitcoin because they are very confident about the future of bitcoin, it can be seen that the current market is improving so buying bitcoin is now a very good and profitable thing for the future.

Yes, this is because the end-of-year phenomenon always shows that the year-end prices will skyrocket, and I think it's natural because the sign of the increase has already happened and in August it will reach $ 10k after more than 5 months under $ 10k.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
July 27, 2018, 11:43:52 PM
I'm sure the main reason people stilll buy bitcoin because it believes that the market soon improved and skyrocketed like last year, so buying bitcoin will now be profitable for the future.
Activity: 66
July 27, 2018, 08:37:38 PM
they are investing even tough something could happen one never know
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:34:11 PM
People are still buying bitcoin because they are very confident about the future of bitcoin, it can be seen that the current market is improving so buying bitcoin is now a very good and profitable thing for the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2018, 07:00:38 PM
I think they believe that with bitcoin, they can make a profit. and they may also believe that bitcoin also benefits them. maybe they still buy bitcoin because they want to work with trading cryptocurrency and want to earn income. imagine the people who buy when you write this. and they sell at the moment. maybe they are very proud and satisfied with bitcoin. and maybe your writing is very negative to someone. because in my opinion, your writing can make a person pessimistic with bitcoin. and now bitcoin has proved that your writing is not entirely correct.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
July 27, 2018, 06:55:30 PM
Many reasons someone is still continuing to buy bitcoins or keep trading bitcoins anyway. the thing is for sure they are looking for big and short profits or maybe they think it is the best investment and they believe bitcoin will be more than this. they have their own reasons depending on their beliefs and courage to raise risks in their investment choices. im also still believe bitcoin its still far away from all time high price.
Activity: 226
July 27, 2018, 06:48:08 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Their are many people still wants to buy BTC for their investment because they  always experience good enough profits,  and they always believe and trust BTC to make their life better. And for them BTC is the answer of their dreams come true.
Activity: 67
July 27, 2018, 03:26:20 PM
Bitcoins are popular, because the first. However, it is likely that after a while one crypto currency may become more popular than the other. A similar process already existed in history: the gold that was produced was replaced by the US dollar issue limited to the parliament.
Activity: 294
July 27, 2018, 08:53:34 AM
Because BTC is still worth investing, people expect that BTC will increase in the future so they are constantly buying BTC, which is why BTC has increased in the past time. .

There are people who truly believe how cryptocurrency is very useful and worth investing because it is proven that bitcoins can grow more than its normal price today.

Not every people hate cryptocurrency and there are pioneers in this industry who are trading for a long time, they are just taking advantage of the market price that is currently dumping.
Activity: 324
July 27, 2018, 07:09:00 AM
It is still wanted and will be wanted because it is worth it! It is a great coin and it will remain like this for long due to the fact that btc is going to replace the today's currency and become the leading one
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 05:50:02 AM
BTC is currently the king of the electronic money market, in this difficult time, although the market is constantly down, but the BTC value has increased and has exceeded $ 8000. It shows the potential that BTC gives us.
Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 03:22:12 AM
People buy bitcoins because they believe that bitcoin will bring them luck and bitcoin will make them richer because of their investment, we should also be confident that bitcoin will bring us more value.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 27, 2018, 12:35:14 AM
Maybe this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because now the bitcoin price is down then with the decline in price will make us get bitcoin available in the market and most likely bitcoin will be expensive again

Many people buy bitcoin because they know how good bitcoin is, and right now is the perfect time to buy because the price of bitcoin is at minimum, buy now and hodl because it will rise soon, just keep hodling and wait to rise.
Yup, there is no other reason for them to buy bitcoin because it is obvious that for them, bitcoin is the best because of the reward ratio of bitcoin compare to the other investment since it gives a huge profit for the investor and if you bought bitcoin from the first week of july then you already made a good amount of profit for sure.
Activity: 58
July 26, 2018, 10:16:29 PM
BTC prices are really low right now. As the majority is suspecting, the prices will go up really high maybe even more that last year. Hard to tell but there is a high chance. I would say this is a really good time to invest and hold until the prices really soar. Hold and sell.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 26, 2018, 10:10:48 PM
Maybe this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because now the bitcoin price is down then with the decline in price will make us get bitcoin available in the market and most likely bitcoin will be expensive again

Many people buy bitcoin because they know how good bitcoin is, and right now is the perfect time to buy because the price of bitcoin is at minimum, buy now and hodl because it will rise soon, just keep hodling and wait to rise.
Activity: 336
July 26, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
I think that reasons are obvious as btc is still the most wanted coin  and everyone wants to have it for himself. to my mind, there is nothing surprising. i think that it is possible to buy ether too
Pages:
Jump to: