Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 14. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 06:12:14 PM
Because bitcoin it dosen't still in one price and always change to high price or low price
But i think that it's wrong because after a month or more bitcoin will come more 10000$
Many people are still buying bitcoin, because there is many opportunities we can have with bitcoin. Bitcoin is profitable, it is the another way to earn extra income, and it is the another method of payments. That's why many people and investors are still buying bitcoin.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 05:57:56 PM
Because bitcoin it dosen't still in one price and always change to high price or low price
But i think that it's wrong because after a month or more bitcoin will come more 10000$
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 05:53:58 PM
People are keep investing because they are afraid to miss out the next institutional whale move on the upside. Most people believe that can happen any time soon. Also there are more and more robots trading. While that is a bad thing for most traders, they help increase the volume by 0/24 trading. You might be right that Bitcoin may not become a world currency, but for sure it will be a long term store of value. But anyway it seems that wall street is just flying cyrcles above crypto like hungry eagles. The SEC is trying to prepare the market with legislation in favour of instituional investors so people want to own BTC when these whales first get in. Price boom is guaranteed on long term.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 05:40:10 PM
People are still buying bitcoin because of its great future. people also believe in bitcoin even if is for a long term investment. bitcoin has got fans.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
July 28, 2018, 01:49:33 PM
people are still buying bitcoin only reason is they have faith in bitcoin and they trust bitcoin price will pump in coming days
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
July 28, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
People are buying bitcoin it is a part of their investment in terms of trading or future holding. People believe in the future of Bitcoin because it is a future currency that we could used in a faster and more efficient way of transaction with the help of the blockchain system.
Activity: 164
July 28, 2018, 12:31:16 PM
Most of the people who are still buying are people who believe in the encrypted world, and they believe bitcoin will come back, which has been in history in the past.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
https://cryptassist.io
July 28, 2018, 12:26:10 PM
Because it's still the most valuable coin. And there's plenty of room to use. People can pay their tax debts with bitcoin. They can buy tickets for travel. And most of them make money by investing. Why do people use bitcoin? The answer is obvious. I think it should be continued. Transaction fees are too high. But those who use it ignore it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
July 28, 2018, 11:44:06 AM
Surely they are convinced that with bitcoin will make the dream of becoming rich, many people dream of success and rich from bitcoin so they will buy and hope for the future as it was years ago.
Activity: 10
July 28, 2018, 11:40:12 AM
People are buying BTC because they want to be rich. They are investing. Investment is one of the ways to become rich. All the millionaires have invested. None of them became millionaires by working in a shop. Investment is the way. BTC gives that opportunity. Actually, every year, many business opportunities are available. Some are very good, others are just fine. BTC are of the good opportunities to be a millionaire. In maybe 20 years, if governments accept BTC, well, we can welcome new millionaires.
Because bitcoin has it own value from the others that can help from the things that bitcoin can perform its value. It cam be more helpful and useful from it self.
Activity: 114
July 28, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
many advantages of buying bitcoin .. with lots of reading great profit opportunities .. buy now by selling it at the end of the year .. chances are the price will go up .. with a fantastic price ...
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 11:36:55 AM
As of this moment it is the best time to buy for more BTC for market price is not that high compared to the other month. The market price for bitcoin has done high fluctuations that is being shown by cheap market price for bitcoin. Yet the bitcoin market price now started to grow strong so people should buy BTC now.
Activity: 24
July 28, 2018, 11:24:33 AM
People are buying BTC because they want to be rich. They are investing. Investment is one of the ways to become rich. All the millionaires have invested. None of them became millionaires by working in a shop. Investment is the way. BTC gives that opportunity. Actually, every year, many business opportunities are available. Some are very good, others are just fine. BTC are of the good opportunities to be a millionaire. In maybe 20 years, if governments accept BTC, well, we can welcome new millionaires.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 11:10:24 AM
People who still buying bitcoin because thinking and believing that someday get big profit, it has been proven in the last year many people become successful and rich because bitcoin invest.
Activity: 4
July 28, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
Because, bitcoin is helpful to us and easy to earn
Activity: 25
July 28, 2018, 07:11:46 AM
Bitcoins use as a 'money' has been consistently developing in different divisions, Silk street maybe being among the most striking. Nonetheless, the value this generally miniscule exchange movement would bolster, I would envision to be still particularly in single digit region. Obviously, the humoungous twofold and triple digit costs have occurred because of hypothesis/control, and let's be honest, everybody here has had a chance to enormously improve themselves on account of this, and who doesnt need a cut of that activity?

My closely-held conviction is that most on here (the microscopic fish or, best case scenario, the tadpoles of the Bitcoin biological community), are as yet purchasing since they are fkn inept and are blinded by thier possess voracity/hopefulness with regards to the solid likelihood of much lower costs in the months ahead. In any case, having said that, with all the unpredictability, even now there is still bounty open door for pleasant benefits to be made, and who doesnt need to make benefits?
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 05:40:15 AM
And why we should not buy bitcoin.  According to the latest data, bitcoin outruns all other currencies in popularity.
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 05:07:56 AM
People ate still buying bitcoin , because bitcoin is the future.
Its seen as an asset.
Just the way people buy landed properties for profits .
Bitcoin investment is one of the good investments.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
July 28, 2018, 04:58:45 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

"Hope", "betterment", "life-saver", "opportunity" and etc... are just few out of hundreds of words which can describe bitcoin. No matter how much other people see bitcoin as negative, there are still people who believe in it because it gives us better future. And next time, make sure you do your homework correctly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 04:31:27 AM
Bitcoin, a decentralized form of virtual currency has already helped hundreds of thousands of people to earn, hold or trade with them. In addition, people believe that bitkoyn can change their life for the better.
Pages:
Jump to: