Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 4. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 03:17:49 PM
as the Creator of the theme was wrong. I hope he corrected himself and bought some bitcoins and protected them by keeping all the private keys. Interestingly, he now looks at the forum and looks at his past posts? but answering today's question I think it still makes sense to buy bitcoin
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
I think a lot of people believe that they can make money in bitcoin, because they saw a lot of people making lots of money in bitcoin, they want to earn from it, even though they lack knowledge about it. There's also a rumor about bitcoin increasing its value to 20,000$, so I think people believe that so they start investing right now, because they believe that bitcoin will increase its value in the next few months.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
August 16, 2018, 01:34:01 PM
I would prefer to spend my free money to bitcoin and lose them then to have my money spent on nothing worthy and eventually just miss the opportunity in the case of increasing of bitcoins price.

Spending your money on cryptocurrency or bitcoin will not make you lose your investment if you will wait for the price to pump up before selling it again, patience is all you need.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:31:46 PM
I would prefer to spend my free money to bitcoin and lose them then to have my money spent on nothing worthy and eventually just miss the opportunity in the case of increasing of bitcoins price.
Activity: 108
August 16, 2018, 12:57:42 PM
Because they want to earn real money, and not sit at home and regret what they did not do before.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
August 16, 2018, 12:45:09 PM
People are still buying bitcoins because they are so cheap! The price is going to skyrocket again any time now, BUY BUY BUY!
People are buying bitcoin because the high profit you get. Bitcoin now is dip that's why people are interested to buy and start to hold and invest and wait for increasing. We know that value of bitcoin is increasing like skyrocket that's why many investors continues buying bitcoin because of the profit they get.
Activity: 546
August 16, 2018, 12:32:57 PM
Most of the people who are still buying are people who believe in the encrypted world, and they believe bitcoin will come back, which has been in history in the past.
Because they believe bitcoin will become a digital currency in the future. Trust is something that makes them not care about people's analysis or people's doubts, because bitcoin's popularity cannot be stopped. Bitcoin is starting to be accepted in many countries, many businesses also accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is still bought, in addition to trading as well as investment. In the future no one knows, but belief in bitcoin will not falter.

It was actually true that bitcoins will be recognized in the future because the are a lot of people today who are already using cryptocurrency and most of the online stores are accepting a cryptocurrency payment method.

Some of the online stores accept Bitcoin but not most of them. However, people invest in BTC for another reason - they have a hope that it will gain and let them earn.
Activity: 274
August 16, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
Bitcoin is a world first crypto currency,  bitcoin have a future.Many people's make their future in btc. Now bitcoin price fall down, and obviously btc perice grow high, and when sell it and earn many profits seriously. 
In is cause People are still buying BTC.   
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 09:59:40 AM
Because I still believe that I can earn this currency a lot of money.
Activity: 14
August 16, 2018, 09:10:19 AM
i think People still investing in Bitcoin because they don't care those FUDs and damn care those fake media that create news only. They still believe in Bitcoin. They know the Potential of investing in BTC. Someday, Bitcoin will reach a higher price the world can't believe now.AND ONCE BITCOIN etf ACCEPED EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE promping
Activity: 101
August 16, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
Given that the theme was created back in 2013, we can say that bitcoin has its ups and downs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 08:17:21 AM
that paerson's point of view will certainly vary, because people must have unequal thoughts. Your point of view about bitcoi might not be the same as the people out there, so that's what people are still buying bitcoin.
all those who are sure of bitcoin are therefore still on their stand, also must be sure that everything that is not instant requires time and process.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
August 16, 2018, 08:05:22 AM
People buy bitcoin for two reasons - see this as an opportunity to earn and the opportunity to save capital in such an unstable and controlled financial system.
because they need it. we will not buy anything if we don't need it. so they buy bitcoin for an important reason. they might buy bitcoin to invest, or it could be to develop a project. that's why people always buy bitcoin.

People keep buying bitcoin and holding it because they know its capability and its future, not everyone hold because if everyone would hold the price would reach high.
We are now stepping forward into new technology that will get our life better all over the world this is why people getting ready for the future.      
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
August 16, 2018, 07:41:24 AM
The only reason why people do still believes in Bitcoin is because they believe in this kind of investment acquiring bitcoin could give us a better income we just need to hold on to it. Eventhough the market goes down I believe that it will rise soon.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
August 16, 2018, 07:25:00 AM
To me, your way of thinking is strange. If you do not believe in BTC, why remain a member of the Forum? Or are you looking forward for people to lose? I am seeing the future for BTC. Perhaps people can buy it because they are committing the future and dreams to BTC.
Maybe he just think that the other coins are better and believe in other projects, who know, for me the bitcoin was the king and will be for next years, investment in it could be connected with big earnings.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 16, 2018, 07:16:01 AM
People buy bitcoin for two reasons - see this as an opportunity to earn and the opportunity to save capital in such an unstable and controlled financial system.
because they need it. we will not buy anything if we don't need it. so they buy bitcoin for an important reason. they might buy bitcoin to invest, or it could be to develop a project. that's why people always buy bitcoin.
Bitcoin price factors for buying  are both macro and micro environmental, such as global changes in regulation or world events.For example, the sanctions placed on Turkey recently affected the price of the Lira and drove people to purchase Bitcoin, which could have impacted the price of Bitcoin if Turkey had a larger economy
the simple is people believe in the currency of bitcoin, and also they believe could benefit greatly from buying bitcoin because of bitcoin is one of the classy assets. and the new one is looking forward to the emergence of Bitcoin ETF, where this news would raise the confidence of people to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 06:58:45 AM
To me, your way of thinking is strange. If you do not believe in BTC, why remain a member of the Forum? Or are you looking forward for people to lose? I am seeing the future for BTC. Perhaps people can buy it because they are committing the future and dreams to BTC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
Bitcoin price factors for buying  are both macro and micro environmental, such as global changes in regulation or world events.For example, the sanctions placed on Turkey recently affected the price of the Lira and drove people to purchase Bitcoin, which could have impacted the price of Bitcoin if Turkey had a larger economy
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 16, 2018, 06:22:27 AM
Rambut yang hitam pikiran juga berbeda-beda yg berani berinvestasi saat ini mungkin mereka yakin semua bakal kembali naik di 🌒 berikut nya kemungkinan saja coin simpanannya banyak jd investasi pilihan terbaik bg Nya...
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 06:10:38 AM
Most of the people who are still buying are people who believe in the encrypted world, and they believe bitcoin will come back, which has been in history in the past.
Because they believe bitcoin will become a digital currency in the future. Trust is something that makes them not care about people's analysis or people's doubts, because bitcoin's popularity cannot be stopped. Bitcoin is starting to be accepted in many countries, many businesses also accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is still bought, in addition to trading as well as investment. In the future no one knows, but belief in bitcoin will not falter.

It was actually true that bitcoins will be recognized in the future because the are a lot of people today who are already using cryptocurrency and most of the online stores are accepting a cryptocurrency payment method.

Some of the online stores accept Bitcoin but not most of them. However, people invest in BTC for another reason - they have a hope that it will gain and let them earn.
Pages:
Jump to: