Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 9. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
August 07, 2018, 01:49:10 PM
According to many of experts the recent days they are saying that bitcoin is about to go very high after some changes in the economy state of different countries so the people are buying Bitcoin in hoping that they will be beneficial from that.
Activity: 182
August 07, 2018, 07:37:48 AM
Bitcoin can still bring us huge profits, and this is the best coin in the world of crypto currency. Every year it gets stronger, so they believe that investing in bitcoin is very beneficial.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 05:48:45 AM
I myself find Bitcoin very promising in the future. I bought bitcoin because I wanted to make more profit. Keep Bitcoin until the end of the year I find it quite appropriate.
I bought bitcoin because maybe in the future prices will increase and more and more can get profit.
Activity: 392
August 07, 2018, 04:55:29 AM
To my mind, the reason is obvious. everyone wants to earn good money taking not many efforts. now you can buy btc and then  sell when the price increases and it will definitely increase
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 04:52:39 AM
If I had a small amount of money, I was a student. Should I buy a Bitcoin?
Activity: 56
August 07, 2018, 04:21:37 AM
Everyone has different opinions, maybe for you it's useless but bitcoin for most people already understand very well about bitcoin, they assess that bitcoin is a means of learning because it has an extensive science and gives a big advantage that can change their lives.
Activity: 27
August 07, 2018, 04:06:57 AM
People want to invest in bitcoin because they are the ones who see the long-term nature of bitcoin. They buy bitcoin for HODL, until it reaches its peak, they can make millions of dollars by selling them.
Activity: 26
August 07, 2018, 03:31:00 AM
Despite the fact the bitcoin's value is not doing so well in the market, this particular moment serves as an opportunity for those who wants to invest and earn big in the future. I mean it is far more better to buy when the value is low, isn't it? So, that must be the reason why people keep on buying it.
People are still buying bitcoin because they never lose hope that bitcoin can change their status in life. They also want to earn more and they expecting more from bitcoin.
I think that still bitcoin is one of the most important and profitable crypto currency and therefore they are still interested to invest their money in bitcoin, I think that they will continue putting their money in bitcoin for along time because still bitcoin is very young and still it ahs too much potential to give profit to people.
Activity: 308
August 06, 2018, 01:04:46 PM
Now people believe how bitcoin change their financial life. they still have trust and believe in bitcoin. they find it more profitable and productive way to gain more profits.  Cause Safety and privacy of your transaction are transparent no one will see your transaction only yourself.
Activity: 448
August 06, 2018, 12:39:28 PM
if in my opinion those who buy bitcoin definitely get big profits and also as assets in the future what else is the amount of bitcoin is very limited, of course in the long run bitcoin is very valuable.
Activity: 89
August 06, 2018, 12:01:25 PM
I personally would like to obtain some bitcoin becouse of the opportunities it gaves, mayve oneday it will hit $50.000 and I`ll sell it.
Activity: 574
August 06, 2018, 11:25:24 AM
bitcoin is a new technology that is very innovative so much speculation that bitcon prices will continue to rise year by year. so many people buy bitcoin
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
August 06, 2018, 10:54:04 AM
This thread is from 2013, at that year we had crysis in crypto. Now, in 2018 we have also very difficult times in crypto. But i think, that people who are buying BTC now will have really big profit in 5 years. Bitcoin will be crypto for holding, like gold at real life.
the market is cyclical and what we had some years ago, will be soon.
Activity: 25
August 06, 2018, 09:59:56 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People couldnt resist to get some profit from trading it.
Professional investors and traders are jumping in.
Why we dont buy it too?
 Angry
Activity: 182
August 06, 2018, 09:50:19 AM
People now invest in bitcoin because they have realized the value and profit that bitcoin has given to bitcoin will be increasingly valuable to those who invest in bitcoin. Investors are increasingly interested in investing in bitcoin
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
August 06, 2018, 09:47:39 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Common reason why there are still alot of people buying bTC is because they wanted to earn more profit by their single investments. Major result of being engage in crypto, if lucky, is the chance to multiplied your funds by dooing such actions including trading and investments. Manyt people are being successful because of their strategy so what we should always remember here is to be wise and be updated tothe current news about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 106
August 06, 2018, 09:44:25 AM
People still buy TBC because they know the importance of it and how it will work for them in the future.They find it as a good investment and will eventually help them financially.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 09:39:23 AM
I myself find Bitcoin very promising in the future. I bought bitcoin because I wanted to make more profit. Keep Bitcoin until the end of the year I find it quite appropriate.
Activity: 181
August 06, 2018, 09:00:40 AM
I think they want to make a profit from holding btc, as we know that the value of btc is currently cheap, so buying it now will be very profitable for future.
Activity: 33
August 06, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

I think bitcoin is still attractive for investment, because bitcoin holders still think that investment is profitable as long as profits are in line with expectations. So, trust is the main capital of people who still buy bitcoin whose prices will continue to increase. As long as this belief exists and indeed bitcoin prices continue to increase, then bitcoin remains attractive to buy. Because the business's goal is to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: