Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 8. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 02:49:25 AM
now is the right time to buy BTC, because the BTC price is declining, then we trade with the long term, if we use trading with the long term we will definitely have very many benefits and also we can see our profit.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 09, 2018, 01:23:54 AM
Why should they not if Bitcoin will be the next currency instead of Fiat. Crypto currency will surpass fiat in the future. If in terms of money evolution from Barter to Gold to Fiat now to digital money, and it is not new to people that is why people are starting to invest in it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 09, 2018, 12:59:47 AM
Bitcoin can still bring us huge profits, and this is the best coin in the world of crypto currency. Every year it gets stronger, so they believe that investing in bitcoin is very beneficial.
That is the purpose isn’t it? The possibility of getting the worth of your investment replicated is something like a dream for many and Bitcoin is the way to make it come true.

This is the reason people still invest in Bitcoin however the only purpose is not the maximization of profit but also to minimize the cost of transaction that otherwise in normally high in case of making them via banks. This is why they think Bitcoin is a possible threat to the banking sector.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 09:28:36 AM
They still buy bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin has a lot of value and bitcoin will give them a lot of profits as well as it will help them realize the dream of becoming a millionaire, today's attractive bitcoin market and attract the Investors
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 08:37:33 AM
because they have great hopes for bitcoin, they hope that bitcoin prices can bounce back as late as last year, although I think there will be lots of hills and valleys formed to get to that point, but not without reason they keep buying bitcoin even though now Bitcoin prices are experiencing a decline and I think that is a valley that is starting to form, just waiting for the time to start the hill
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 11:20:29 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
You can see that investing in bitcoins at this time of risk is the least feasible, as bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting over the last few days, so I believe that this time you should only invest and buy bitcoin. Only a small bitcoin adjustment can make the price of altcoin adjust very strongly so I believe you should only short-term investment.
Maybe you are right, I think people are still buying bitcoin because they are optimistic about the future of bitcoin, with the increasing number of bitcoin users this is certainly a strong indication that by investing in bitcoin we will get a big profit.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 07, 2018, 10:56:22 PM
Most of people are buying Bitcoin because they know that bitcoin has a potential and very promising coin and now a days bitcoin is going down the perfect time to buy bitcoin at cheap price
Chances playing with the sway is really attracting for those risk takers inside this market, they keep buying as they know that there's a high chance that they can benefits from this market, people who loves to play along with volatile market already willing to take deeper and have an edge with panic sellers and traders, each time fluctuations happen market will bounce back and it will be depend from the timing so taking that risk can bring home some good and decent profits if you know the drill.
Activity: 23
August 07, 2018, 10:55:56 PM
Because all the media talks about is bitcoin.

Because people are generally ignorant and not well informed.

Because bitcoin is the first recognizable option they see when they're buying.

All of the above.
Activity: 294
August 07, 2018, 10:51:16 PM
Most of people are buying Bitcoin because they know that bitcoin has a potential and very promising coin and now a days bitcoin is going down the perfect time to buy bitcoin at cheap price
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 10:03:22 PM
The bitcoin market is still vibrant and bitcoin is still a bit of a bargain, an attractive investment environment for laborers with fast moving commodities that make the market attractive.
Activity: 12
August 07, 2018, 09:05:02 PM
people are still buying bitcoin because, of the rate of it and how fast people are accepting it globally.....
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
August 07, 2018, 08:56:20 PM
Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
You can see that investing in bitcoins at this time of risk is the least feasible, as bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting over the last few days, so I believe that this time you should only invest and buy bitcoin. Only a small bitcoin adjustment can make the price of altcoin adjust very strongly so I believe you should only short-term investment.
Because they know that the price of bitcoin will rise in the next more years. Also i buy bitcoin because this the right time to buy, the price is dropping, i just motivate myself that the price will be boom next year. Another thing is i buy bitcoin because i know someday btc will be use in businesses, my father is business man and it really a good help for him if his son has bitcoins.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 07:30:53 PM
In my opinion all time is good to invest on bitcoin, you can do really good business on it everytime, because it can have always a good value and it can grow and stay and again grow up... So you never don't know, when is good...
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:21:38 PM
People are buying more bitcoin as it has become more cheaper nowadays especially with the decline on the price. Also, they know that there is a very high probability that the cryptomarket will recover soon and when that happens, then they will get more earnings.
That's right, with the news that the cryptocurrency market will soon recover and even experience a very high increase, now is the time to buy as much as possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 05:49:57 PM
People are buying more bitcoin as it has become more cheaper nowadays especially with the decline on the price. Also, they know that there is a very high probability that the cryptomarket will recover soon and when that happens, then they will get more earnings.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
August 07, 2018, 05:29:40 PM
The limit or level of profitability depends whether you are a short term or long term investor.  The long term business is a life time business and the long term investors keep the portfolio till it is time for the market to give away. The risk management is easy to deal with. Entry to the business is more than easy and with little money, you can gain more than enough experience in the market
Activity: 302
August 07, 2018, 05:14:28 PM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 04:44:14 PM
If like the Internet and all its associated powers today, you believe Bitcoin can change the world, then it is worth buying into today.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
August 07, 2018, 04:01:31 PM
If you're like myself, you're still buying BTC and other forms of crypto currencies because I've seen them valued higher and strongly believe the ATH prices will be revisited.

The only problem is that only time will tell as to when this will occur.  I'm fairly confident in ETH breaking the $1200 mark quicker than BTC breaking the $18000 one.

As is such the case with most prediction threads, it's nothing more than simply that' a prediction.

Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 03:39:22 PM
The people that are still buying bitcoin are mostly those with foresight.
They know the potentials of bitcoin.
So they are strategyzing for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: