Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 43. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

Few persons can be mad at the same time but millions of people can not be mad at the same time, for million of people to be investing on BTC it is obvious that they are not mad in doing so but must have been attracted by the bright future which bitcoin portray, bitcoin will definitely change the world it is a promise!
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 18, 2018, 12:38:31 PM
because they believe that he will help them get rich for several years, and the popularity of bitcoin plays a role
Yes that is right to say, in fact Media has placed a very important role in making bitcoin and other altcoin popular, still their contribution cannot be ignore, people now getting awareness about bitcoin and crypto market and showing their interest to invest money there, which is in fact also increasing its popularity too much.
Activity: 227
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
For long-term investments, now the price of Bitcoin is declining, so it is appropriate that many people buy Bitcoin in large quantities. But the reason I buy Bitcoin is for the investment method, we know that bitcoin is limited, so maybe 5 years ahead the price of Bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 12:15:33 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People continue to buy bitcoin because they believe in the value of bitcoin, you can see that the great applications and benefits of bitcoin for real human life. You can see that bitocain which is more recognized internationally than directly and indirectly, so I believe bitcoin is the currency of the trade.
June 18, 2018, 12:09:00 PM
I still believe, that Bitcoin will lead me to the wealthy life of financial freedom, so it definitely can do that, if I will be wise and flexible enough to handle its price volatility.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 11:54:10 AM
People are still racing to buy bitcoin. It is obvious that we do not have to be surprised by the bitcoin values that bring us economics, the bitcoin members will know so they still buy bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 11:45:40 AM
People still buy Bitcoin because keeping the assumption of rationality in mind; people are rational and have perfect market information about the technology. They know the expected future return and perks and benefits they will reap when the market is green and the prices are stable. I think people are still continue to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, because they see the potential in it
They still hoping that bitcoin will surpass this price down. They believe that bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin always experience this circumstance but in the end bitcoin survive other than that bitcoin is always beneficial to all who ever who purchases it. Good profits will come you're way in right time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
June 18, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
In my own personal opinion, people buy bitcoin because it is still beneficial to every people who needs momey for them to pay all of their expenses and to provide all of their basic needs. Bitcoin is still a good long term investment even it has a low price today that is why a lot of people are still interested to used bitcoin.
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 10:36:56 AM
You can't compare your experience to other people. just Because you only got a few amounts of Bitcoin, it doesn't mean that all of us have the same situation. People are buying Bitcoin because first of all, they know what they are doing, they must have been with Bitcoin for a long time. It is probably because many are still confident that they will earn from bitcoin. It was a great news when companies had used bitcoin as payments
June 18, 2018, 10:36:47 AM
People still buy Bitcoin because keeping the assumption of rationality in mind; people are rational and have perfect market information about the technology. They know the expected future return and perks and benefits they will reap when the market is green and the prices are stable. I think people are still continue to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, because they see the potential in it
Activity: 336
June 18, 2018, 10:36:41 AM
The real reason is not like that. They are buying bitcoin because they know that is the main currency for the market of the cryptocurrencies and when they have bitcoin then they can buy any type of cryptocurrency that they wanted to buy in the market so it is not like having ethereum that you are limited to the tokens or coins that you can buy. Investing in bitcoin is too risky but putting your money in the banks will not give you the opportunity to change your life and becoming rich someday
Activity: 532
June 18, 2018, 09:53:54 AM
People are still buying bitcoin because they still believe that bitcoin is a good investment. If you study hard about bitcoin, cryptocurrency and have patience there will be success in bitcoining.
They still buy btc because they still have the confidence and power of bitcoin. They trust bitcoin more any other coins and they believe bitcoin can survive whatever trials may come.
Activity: 266
June 18, 2018, 09:37:04 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People are still buying BTC until now even if the price are too slow because of the big potential to get profit through long term investment of BITCOIN, that's very true now is the time to buy BTC because of an affordable price. lots of people are being wise in terms of investment i think this time we grab the opportunity to avail it, because chances is not  always be there.
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 09:30:12 AM
Do you know that according to statisticians they have statistic that the rate of bitcoin buyers has not decreased yet it shows that what we are investing is the trend of investors
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
June 18, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
People do still buy bitcoin because of the high rate of returns in investing in bitcoin the longer we hold it the higher the income we could generate.
Activity: 11
June 18, 2018, 09:06:29 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Bitcoin is full of usefulness, bitcoin can be used as currency for transaction needs and bitcoin also has the potential to continue to increase so it is very good in investment, and because of its benefits so many people choose bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
June 18, 2018, 08:49:10 AM
Many investors are aware on the benefits that they can get from buying BTC and it is the reason why they keep patronizing it. I am one of the investors who keep buying and using bitcoin because of the incentives that I always getting.
Activity: 378
June 18, 2018, 08:19:23 AM
People are still buying bitcoin because they still believe that bitcoin is a good investment. If you study hard about bitcoin, cryptocurrency and have patience there will be success in bitcoining.
Activity: 686
June 18, 2018, 08:13:13 AM
maybe people keep buying bitcoins because they want to invest, want to make a profit and want to get rich quickly. we know, some people who know bitcoin get rich quick or have more income. so maybe people will think the same thing as buying bitcoin, to be sold again also when the price is expensive.

I don't agree with you, Bitcoin is not giving huge profit in short period of time because people who bought the Bitcoin at a higher price are not making any profit yet but still, they keep waiting when the price of Bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 08:06:19 AM
maybe people keep buying bitcoins because they want to invest, want to make a profit and want to get rich quickly. we know, some people who know bitcoin get rich quick or have more income. so maybe people will think the same thing as buying bitcoin, to be sold again also when the price is expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: