Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 45. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 07:41:56 AM
Because People made a decision to keep on believing Bitcoin.they see great potential to this that why they keep on continuing invest in Bitcoin despite of what they heard negative news about bitcoin but to understand properly you see how amazing bitcoin is.

Yes, because people keep believing that bitcoin will continue to rise and a huge profit will be achieve if people will hold more bitcoins in the future. That is the reason why people still buying btc even if the price is unstable.
Activity: 60
June 15, 2018, 07:34:48 AM
Because People made a decision to keep on believing Bitcoin.they see great potential to this that why they keep on continuing invest in Bitcoin despite of what they heard negative news about bitcoin but to understand properly you see how amazing bitcoin is.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 11:47:10 AM
people are still buying bitcoin because bitcoin prices have now gone down and they believe that bitcoin is a coin that will keep giving profit and will soon recover and rise again
Activity: 226
June 14, 2018, 11:18:43 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

This people are the smart investor's, they apply  their sharpies strategies in getting big amount of profits for their investment in cryptocurrencies. The reason why this people still buy BTC because they always grab the best oppurtunity to buy more BTC in a lowest price value. And they hold it and wait until the price inflates in higher price value.
Activity: 420
June 14, 2018, 10:31:26 AM
a lot of people who buy bitcoin because maybe I think they can still benefit from bitcoin just imagine you make this thread in 2013 while now in 2018 you must regret for selling bitcoin too fast.
That is what purpose of why we are still buying bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, to benefit and gain profit out of it. In only you had bought bitcoin from 2013 and hold it until now then you are one of those crypto millionaires that benefited from bitcoin.

Yes you are right, people can use the volatility of the market in order to earn more profit, the price of bitcoins today is currently decreasing and that is the reason why we should invest today because we will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market price goes back to normal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 10:24:09 AM
People are continue buying bitcoin because they seen that has future within. Also bitcoin is giving hope to everyone engaging in it that it will give wealth in the future through holding it until the price rise again like happen last year 2017. People are  believing that the value of bitcoin will rise again to 20,000 usd and gives good return from their starting investment. That why people are continue buy bitcoin.
Activity: 36
June 14, 2018, 10:19:34 AM
I think that they still believe that bitcoin can change their lives.
Activity: 405
June 14, 2018, 09:57:44 AM
People are still buying btc, because the reason that they believe that they can earn more profit and it can use as a savings also. Because we know that bitcoin is increasing and  the best for investment, so most people are trusted on bitcoin. They believe in the future bitcoin will become legal in all countries and it can use all types of payments and the price will become higher.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 09:53:41 AM
People are still buying bitcoin because they still believe and have trust in bitcoin , they believe that bitcoin have something good to offer for the customers and investors in bitcoin.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 09:42:53 AM
I still continue, because after that we touch the earth ground and bottom, we shoud go up to the moon again, and then you would stop asking those questions, hehhhehe. Smiley
Activity: 37
June 14, 2018, 09:40:17 AM
Even the money you keep in bank is not 100% safe. So will you stop using banks also ?
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 09:33:07 AM
The exact reason why many people still buying bitcoins because they want to gain huge profits and benefits from using it to become a successful person here in cryptocurrency. This work is proven to all people so they still buying it no matter what because they want to get the positive things that bitcoin give.
Activity: 313
June 14, 2018, 06:31:26 AM
a lot of people who buy bitcoin because maybe I think they can still benefit from bitcoin just imagine you make this thread in 2013 while now in 2018 you must regret for selling bitcoin too fast.
Some other basic reasons are also here, as people are entering into the market for their own desires of getting huge profits from here. They want to get benefited with the Bitcoin from all the sides to make their selves rich and people call them millionaire and billionaire tomorrow. So another reason is to make name is the society and in the world therefore the demand increases.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 14, 2018, 12:54:18 AM
Maybe bitcoin can still be trusted even though the price is still low people still buy it, and now is the most appropriate time to buy bitcoin because the price is very low.
other than that bitcoin has a very good potential to invest to get big profits and bitcoin also has a very high price among other coins. and in whatever circumstances bitcoin remains popular and becomes a flagship coin for those who want to have a profit and can change their lives.
Activity: 574
June 14, 2018, 12:45:49 AM
many people are still buying bitcoin because I see bitcoin has very good potential and bitcoin also has a very limited total supply and has a very high demand that makes bitcoin expensive.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 13, 2018, 11:56:15 PM
This post may be years ago but let me give you an update regarding about this topic.

People should definitely be buying BTC right now, at this very moment BTC is at its lowest, if you'd look at the chart right now at this year 2018 The price of BTC has reached its lowest price in the market.

Pros: People can buy BTC at its cheapest way possible.
Cons: HODLERS will have to wait when the price goes up before they can sell their BTC.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 11:41:01 PM
People still buy bitcoin despite the recent average bitcoin price because they see the potential as well as the development of bitcoin in the future, the bitcoin price is right for us if buy bitcoin so people are still buying  BTC
Activity: 378
June 13, 2018, 10:19:06 PM
Because this kind of business does not have strict entering requirements it is nice that everyone who has some capital can easily start investing in cryptocurrencies and have his own chance to get some good profit in the future.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
June 13, 2018, 07:23:42 PM
That is what purpose of why we are still buying bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, to benefit and gain profit out of it. In only you had bought bitcoin from 2013 and hold it until now then you are one of those crypto millionaires that benefited from bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 07:04:02 PM
Those who still buy Bitcoin at high prices may have their own price targets at the time of selling. Or maybe they are big investors who want to save a lot of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: