Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 55. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 08:46:02 AM
maybe now bitcoin prices are down so people still buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices go up maybe people will not buy bitcoin, people buy Bitcoin because they hope to get a profit. so people buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices are down
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 04:20:33 AM
People still buying bitcoin because they see the positive outcome on this. They believe that investing in bitcoin is succesfuland there is a lot of oppurtunity will come. People also know that bitcoin price will rise and rise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 03:58:01 AM
Bitcoin price is expected to grow in the coming days and market will complete the cycle and give us the opportunity for the pump in the coming days with this mindset they are buying bitcoin
Yes, the market is likely to grow in the near future, perhaps by the end of this year, the price of BTC will increase at the end of this year, so now is the time people buy BTC rushing, that is why Trading volume of BTC is still strong despite the market is falling deeply.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 11:45:05 PM
People continue to use bitcoin because they see it as a long-term prospect. And believe that everything will be fine. And there are no obvious facts to categorically not trust bitcoin.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
June 03, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
The common reason of that they wanted to have more profits on investing bitcoin that's why they've still buying it. If i'm the one to choose then i'll still buying bitcoins and altcoins also because i want to have a huge profits and benefits from it and no matter what happens i will hold it in a long time until the price will increase also it's just need to be patience.
Yes, we keep buying bitcoin because of the huge profit that it gives. We all know that bitcoin was volatile which its value was not stable and there are times that it was increasing and alsl decreasing. But becaus of the determination to gret profit, we learned how to be patient and keep holding our bitcoin until we get what we are expecting value of it.
Activity: 154
June 03, 2018, 06:51:01 PM
The common reason of that they wanted to have more profits on investing bitcoin that's why they've still buying it. If i'm the one to choose then i'll still buying bitcoins and altcoins also because i want to have a huge profits and benefits from it and no matter what happens i will hold it in a long time until the price will increase also it's just need to be patience.
Anyone who buys BTC expect that in the future the price will be high, in the growth phase, the BTC price reached the moon and reached the $ 20000 mark. So now the price is below $ 8000 people buy in and expect that the price of BTC will repeat like last year again. They will become rich, so they will continue to buy and expect the price of BTC will go to the moon in the end of 2018.
Activity: 193
June 03, 2018, 05:41:01 PM
The main reason people buy bitcoin because they are confident with the future of bitcoin, I'm sure that buying bitcoin is something that can make me successful and rich because the price is skyrocketing.
Activity: 182
June 03, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
Bitcoin price is expected to grow in the coming days and market will complete the cycle and give us the opportunity for the pump in the coming days with this mindset they are buying bitcoin
Activity: 118
June 03, 2018, 01:46:37 PM
Well, that is how you look about bitcoin and for me I still believe on bitcoin. This is always possessing the all possibilities of doing great performance in the market from the dip.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
June 03, 2018, 01:41:03 PM
Because they believed that bitcoin can increase more in the near future, then lots of companies in the entire world now are accpeting bitcoin as

payment, even in different trading Forex online, And they believed Bitcoin can give us financial freedom I think and could possibly become the world

currency where everybody is holding it in a long term.

That is great to hear, here in our country we are free to do business with crypto with no hassle to pay tax since  we are not yet obliged in doing so unless our government already imposed regulations on it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 03, 2018, 01:19:10 PM
Because they believed that bitcoin can increase more in the near future, then lots of companies in the entire world now are accpeting bitcoin as

payment, even in different trading Forex online, And they believed Bitcoin can give us financial freedom I think and could possibly become the world

currency where everybody is holding it in a long term.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 12:33:20 PM
They expect the prices to be increased. The price may fall in the short term but in the long term, it will increase again with new all time highs.
we will see bitcoin price rise again in several months.much people wait this moment, because alot of them buy at high price and still hold this.expert predicted at end of year maybe bitcoin price can hit around $40.000
Activity: 203
Merit: 17
June 03, 2018, 12:01:13 PM
it is most strong currency at the moment, and with stable profit, it is like digital gold, it is not for ordinary ppl using in regular life, it is like an investment to keep your money in good condition.
Activity: 420
June 03, 2018, 11:09:20 AM
people are still buying bitcoin because they still believe in bitcoin and they know that in bitcoin is a chance to be able to earn profits and earn a lot of extra income
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
ICOVO team
June 03, 2018, 10:47:50 AM
I think there is a tendency to select ones that have large maternity in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 03, 2018, 10:38:20 AM
They expect the prices to be increased. The price may fall in the short term but in the long term, it will increase again with new all time highs.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
June 03, 2018, 10:35:28 AM
Activity: 98
June 03, 2018, 10:05:34 AM
The smart people are all buying bitcoins. As for the price of bitcoin 20K in January this year, buying bitcoin is very small, and the long-term development of the community will certainly bring a good return on the current investment.
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
People still choose to buy bitcoin despite its volatility, because they know that it has the potential to give huge rate of returns though it has its downturn at times. Bitcoin's price may be low. I undoubtly believe that bitcoin is and will still be a favorable investment now and most importantly in the days way ahead. No one can explain it's immeasurable capabilities
Activity: 273
June 03, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
In my opinion, people are still buying bitcoin because they still do believe that bitcoin will give them huge profit, lets get real, we are all after the huge amount of profit that we might get if we will buy or invest in bitcoin. This thinking should be welcomed more than green days. When prices are down and you are allowed and appreciated to earn more bitcoins. Then, such statements should be shouted accompanied with bigger intensions to earn more
Pages:
Jump to: