Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 53. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 07:16:39 AM
People are still buying bitcoin because there are so many opportunities, and they know they can still make huge profits from it.

Bitcoin, now considered one of the most liquid assets in financial markets, will become more popular in the future.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 07:02:44 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buyinh BTC because of the equivalent value of btc in an ordinary money . Bitcoin also assure people to improve their life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 05:46:15 AM
I believe that profit is just an excuse to take part in this market. and I think people who still buy BTC think, for reasons known only to them, that they will make a substantial profit from investing in bitcoin

Those people that know a lot about the history of Bitcoin, and who believe in its future progress, actively buy it. Its price does not matter much. Finally, BTC investors will get their expected profits.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
June 05, 2018, 05:02:23 AM
Many people still buying bitcoin because they want to gain profit and get benefits of using it and they believe that will help them to make their dream come true and give them a brightly future. I believe also that this will be happens if we work hard to achieve it to become a successful person on working cryptocurrency.
Today BTC is still profitable, they still make a profit for us, this time is the best time to buy them, however, but should be careful every time, should not buy BTC is at a fairly high price, so it will lead to high risk for you.

many people still want to buy bitcoin on a regular basis in small quantities, this continuity remains that will eventually bring bitcoin in balance compared with other altcoin volumes even though prices have a tendency to meet the decreasing fluctuations.

This positive attitude is still awake and many people still believe in bitcoin and just have to wait for the momentum of price increases.
Activity: 392
June 05, 2018, 03:56:29 AM
Many people still buying bitcoin because they want to gain profit and get benefits of using it and they believe that will help them to make their dream come true and give them a brightly future. I believe also that this will be happens if we work hard to achieve it to become a successful person on working cryptocurrency.
Today BTC is still profitable, they still make a profit for us, this time is the best time to buy them, however, but should be careful every time, should not buy BTC is at a fairly high price, so it will lead to high risk for you.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 03:22:46 AM
people still buy btc because it is the number one crytocurrency. the future of bitcoin is bright so as for me i will continue engaged in bitcoin
Activity: 180
June 05, 2018, 03:21:58 AM
Bitcoin is still very promising, people buy Bitcoin for a variety of reasons. Among them are using bitcoin as an online payment method, using bitcoin as a long-term investment, or for trading. And believe that the future of bitcoin will be better, which is also the motive force for most people to continue to buy bitcoin
Activity: 68
June 05, 2018, 02:51:29 AM
people are still buying BTC because it is the currency of the future....

And there seems to be no better alternative... Sure BCH has better block size of 8MB, but that isnt a great advantage for people to swtich from BTC to BCH or other currencies..

BTC is the strongest , monst secure infrastructure and hence also called as king of cryptos.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
June 05, 2018, 02:49:42 AM
People, including myself and a bunch of friends and acquaintances, keep on buying Bitcoin because they want to make more wealth. Despite the bombardment of negative comments, Bitcoin is still growing not only in terms of followers and investors but also in terms of value. But with a very volatile market, it cannot be expected that its price will just appreciate without correcting. Sometimes, there is what we call a dumping season.
Activity: 84
June 05, 2018, 02:43:48 AM
I trust that benefit is only a reason to participate in this market. furthermore, I think individuals who still purchase BTC think, for reasons known just to them, that they will make a significant benefit from putting resources into bitcoin. Many individuals are stating that Bitcoin will give them a decent benefit later on, that Bitcoin will enable themselves to end up rich, that Bitcoin will be the eventual fate of their lives yet I don't think so. Bitcoin is a decentralized and an exceptionally unstable digital currency, we don't recognize what will happen to the future, nor it's value development so as opposed to betting everything on Bitcoin, endeavor to contribute your cash on different things that will guarantee your profit.People are as yet purchasing BTC on the grounds that they have faith in the advancement of this market. Furthermore, for the individuals who have taken in a great deal about blockchain innovation, they will have a decent perspective of this market.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
June 05, 2018, 02:39:47 AM
I am buyin bitcoin because of the predictions that it will jump to the Mars again, even higher then it has already gone before
It might happen again because the history keeps repeating itself and that might be the scenario for bitcoin right now and it might move up again after a few weeks from now since this is the expected months for bitcoin to become bullish and make another type of price rally towards to a new all time high.
Activity: 277
June 05, 2018, 02:27:44 AM
I am buyin bitcoin because of the predictions that it will jump to the Mars again, even higher then it has already gone before
Activity: 280
June 05, 2018, 01:48:08 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 01:24:30 AM
They are still buying and they trust bitcoin even it's price is so low because they see how it will increase in the coming weeks or months. And I think they are aware of how to earn more profits on bitcoin volatility they use it's natural way of increasing it's price. So better to try your luck in investing your money to bitcoin to learn more in how to make more profit into it.
As long as there are exchanges and large number of investors then I am sure that buy bitcoin at any price then we will get profit, and now is the most appropriate time to buy because we can buy at a cheap price.
Activity: 518
June 05, 2018, 12:15:04 AM
They are still buying and they trust bitcoin even it's price is so low because they see how it will increase in the coming weeks or months. And I think they are aware of how to earn more profits on bitcoin volatility they use it's natural way of increasing it's price. So better to try your luck in investing your money to bitcoin to learn more in how to make more profit into it.
Activity: 116
June 04, 2018, 11:53:45 PM
Buying bitcoin is not questionable to those people who already benefited from investment, trading, mining, buy & sell, etc.. Even in the lowest profit gain from bitcoin, its a very big help for additional financial needs of everybody. As far as i know some country absorb this kind of cryptocurrency for the benefits of the community to have extra income and easy way 
to access in international market in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
June 04, 2018, 11:27:52 PM
I believe that profit is just an excuse to take part in this market. and I think people who still buy BTC think, for reasons known only to them, that they will make a substantial profit from investing in bitcoin

A lot of people are saying that Bitcoin will give them a good profit in the future, that Bitcoin will help themselves become rich, that Bitcoin will be the future of their lives but I don't think so. Bitcoin is a decentralized and a very volatile crypto currency, we do not know what will happen to the future, nor it's price movement so instead of going all in on Bitcoin, try to invest your money on other things that will ensure your profit.
Activity: 350
June 04, 2018, 11:19:49 PM
Activity: 14
June 04, 2018, 11:03:00 PM
BTC past was well.so,people are believing about BTC.people are still buying btc....
Activity: 348
June 04, 2018, 10:56:48 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buying bitcoin because they see the good future awaits with bitcoin. They believe of the good profit and see also the good features bitcoin have. And also due to the popularity of bitcoin nowadays people tend to buy it.

I think people buy bitcoin because they believe and trust the popularity of it. Nowadays bitcoin price is going up and down but in the past few years bitcoin prove themselves the ability to stay strong infite of the chyprus crisis.
Pages:
Jump to: