Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 85. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:01:10 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

They believe on what bitcoin can do in their life because of the high demand of bitcoin specially the price of it, that every year increase the value of bitcoin and besides there is a lot of ways on how you can earn in bitcoin and many life change because of this crypto currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 06:57:25 AM
Bitcoin is a currency that can be higher in the future. So, people from distant thoughts are interested in buying this currency. But if Bitcoin is supported by the government, then Bitcoin must be used as a high volume.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 06:30:59 AM
I don't think that there is anything surprising in the fact that people are still buying BTC. This is a currency with the great potential. It has a lot of advantages and it will definitely be able to become the main currency in the future if the government accept it
Activity: 119
May 17, 2018, 06:08:22 AM
yes because bitcoin is a promising investment ground and high trading value compared to other digital currencies.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 17, 2018, 05:51:30 AM
That is very easy to explain because everyone wants to improve their quality of life which is why they use the opportunity like investing into cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 476
May 17, 2018, 04:01:39 AM
People still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin gives good profits once investor have patience. Buying and holding bitcoin are good to get an income once bitcoin price goes up.

Right - people know that they will make good money if they buy Bitcoin. BTC is the most popular cryptocurrency, and it will grow further. That is why, most of the guys that deal with crypto, want to have Bitcoins.
Yes bitcoin is a well knows currency it is worldwide famous currency than all other altcoins, it is very easy source to pay online for almost everything, and we can have bitcoin for as long as we want as it can be use as long term investment and it will rise in price to give us profit and saving for our better future, I love bitcoin as it gives me safety and financially freedom as I use it as an additional source of income to get extra money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 02:48:05 AM
I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Most of them still believe in the popularity of bitcoin. Bitcoin as a means of payment is better than credit cards. Bitcoin's considered safe because it's difficult to forge, and the privacy of its users's guaranteed. Transactions with bitcoin are considered faster and cheaper. Bitcoin is also decentralized. Users take advantage of bitcoin for investment because it considers bitcoin a high-value asset. Not a few also use bitcoin for daily trading.
The most a lot of supposition about the Bitcoin in our society is they can take advantage of Bitcoin for investment
because it considers bitcoin a high-value asset in the future. I think it's the reason why some people still buying BTC.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 02:38:18 AM
People are still buying bitcoins because many of them think bitcoin is very safe and can bring wealth.

The benefits it brings are huge in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 17, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

Most of them still believe in the popularity of bitcoin. Bitcoin as a means of payment is better than credit cards. Bitcoin's considered safe because it's difficult to forge, and the privacy of its users's guaranteed. Transactions with bitcoin are considered faster and cheaper. Bitcoin is also decentralized. Users take advantage of bitcoin for investment because it considers bitcoin a high-value asset. Not a few also use bitcoin for daily trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 02:07:24 AM
Investing in bitcoin is one way or the other like buying currency since bitcoin is a currency. Most people buy bitcoin and hodl. Hodling a coin like bitcoin is a decision by the person himself as he thinks the price will be rising as days go by.  If a person wants to  buy and hodl bitcoin, they have to be well abreast with the market trend so that they don’t lose. Holding coin like bitcoin is something I rarely do since I am sometime afraid of its reducing and I losing.   
Activity: 364
May 17, 2018, 12:40:44 AM
many people are still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcon is an opportunity to earn better income and bitcon will still provide profit with a price that will surely increase again
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
May 16, 2018, 11:30:56 PM
Don't see anything strange in that fact because BTC is an amazing resource to build you future wealth.
buy certainly there is a reason. not everything is only driven by investment. there are also used for trading tools and for their transactions because the bitcoin is better and not complicated
Activity: 262
https://saturn.black
May 16, 2018, 11:04:34 PM
they believe bitcoin prices will be very expensive in the future and they think it's time to buy as much bitcoin as possible.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
May 16, 2018, 11:03:45 PM
Obviously it is all about value. People wants to get what things are valuable than none value for better future life with decent living. Bitcoin won't be dead too soon for me it will last 100 years from now. Bitcoin looks good now and tomorrow in crypto business world. The pump and dump situation will notened but the important is it will recover.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
May 16, 2018, 10:40:39 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

People still buy bitcoin because basically it has a lot of help for everyone. Bitcoin can provides everyone needs. Also bitcoin is a trusted site which can help to secure your identity. You can also gain a lot of profit here.
Activity: 164
May 16, 2018, 10:25:09 PM
In the encrypted world, bitcoin is the most trustworthy asset. In recent years, the community is developing at a high speed, and more and more large institutions and new investors are adding encryption. We have reason to believe that the future of bitcoin will be better, which is also the motive force for most people to continue to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 366
May 16, 2018, 10:15:03 PM
It is a proven asset, which has benefited or provided users with the best profit. Over the same time several investments were available in the market, but none gained the potential to provide the user community with such a profiting through the growth. This makes people show more interest upon bitcoin even when there are more digital assets coming into existence regularly.
Activity: 124
May 16, 2018, 09:47:56 PM
Many people are still buying bitcoin because, Bitcoin is not an ordinary altcoin but this is a new platform of investment which it can double your investment as long as you have patience waiting till the price pumps up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
May 16, 2018, 09:24:22 PM
People had enough  knowledge in cryptocurrency are wisely still buying bitcoin now,because they have an expectation that they will gain much more,that because of the present bitcoin price in the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 09:22:59 PM
I do not see why people would not buy bitcoin.
It is an easy way to get investments and all you have to do is to be patient and knowledgeable about factors regarding it to maximize your profits. Not all people have an adequate resources to mine them or have the time to even bother joining campaign signatures or lend services to earn them.
You get profit at the end so it is the same.
Pages:
Jump to: