Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 83. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 10:52:59 PM
There are many reasons why people buy Bitcoin.
Whether it's for investment to get a big profit or make a trade to get a big profit or just a hobby of collecting coins or want to invest in Bitcoin.
All can vary greatly depending on each individual in dealing with his desire for Bitcoin.
Whatever the reason they bought Bitcoin, it made Bitcoin even more popular and growing.
And this makes Bitcoin grow well in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 10:47:54 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buying bitcoins because they are truly believing of the high potentiality of bitcoins and strongly believe of the huge profits awaits when investing to bitcoins. In my personal opinion, that is good to invest in bitcoin especially as of this moment that the price is still dipper than last quarter of last year when the price hits to 20000 dollars.

I think people are buying because of the current situation, the falling of cryptocurrency in the market. the investors are divided in terms of investing some are selling due to afraid of losing too much but some also are buying  and hoping it will  bounce back to earn more profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 10:28:57 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buying bitcoins because they are truly believing of the high potentiality of bitcoins and strongly believe of the huge profits awaits when investing to bitcoins. In my personal opinion, that is good to invest in bitcoin especially as of this moment that the price is still dipper than last quarter of last year when the price hits to 20000 dollars.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 10:01:48 PM
People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.
For my opinion , I believe that they still buying btc because bitcoin is a good investment of money and a good form of business . You can earn a lot of money from bitcoin .

What i think is they are buying bitcoin because the market price of bitcoin is cheaper the before and it will be a big gain if the market value will rise soon a per prediction of some experts.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 09:10:09 PM
People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.
For my opinion , I believe that they still buying btc because bitcoin is a good investment of money and a good form of business . You can earn a lot of money from bitcoin .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 17, 2018, 08:55:00 PM
People are still buying bitcoin because they can earn more profit if they buy more bitcoin. Other people right now did not believe to bitcoin because the price dumping price but it's not good to us because the price decrease deeper and deeper. We need to support bitcoin at this day and next few months better to buy more bitcoin and your money increase buy only the extra money that you have.

Exactly. Even if as of the moment, there are times that bitcoin price will go down, but we all know in the long run that we can benefit from it and gain from what we have invested. So, that is the reason why a lot of people are still buying bitcoin despite of its unstable value.

I agree to that because the price of bitcoin will still go up because that is the only way since bitcoin have only very limited supply and what if all of the people or even just like 60% of the people in our world have invested in bitcoin then we can see a huge price spike and if you are holding your bitcoin then you definitely already make a lot of profit.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 17, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
People are still buying bitcoin because they can earn more profit if they buy more bitcoin. Other people right now did not believe to bitcoin because the price dumping price but it's not good to us because the price decrease deeper and deeper. We need to support bitcoin at this day and next few months better to buy more bitcoin and your money increase buy only the extra money that you have.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:36:05 PM
People buy bitcoin in order to make money on its subsequent sale after its price rises.
Exactly they want to get more profit for  the next pump of the price of it. We all know that the price was not fixed means atfter the rise there is a possibility that the price will fall again, thenbthats the time they will buy bitcoin again invest it until they get profit from it.

The reason is clear, other altcoins are not stable like bitcoin. They tend to go down easily if the market trend is downwards. That's the reason why people are still buying bitcoin. Bitcoin is stable anyway, whatever you say, this doesn't change.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
May 17, 2018, 07:24:24 PM
People buy bitcoin in order to make money on its subsequent sale after its price rises.
Exactly they want to get more profit for  the next pump of the price of it. We all know that the price was not fixed means atfter the rise there is a possibility that the price will fall again, thenbthats the time they will buy bitcoin again invest it until they get profit from it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 07:22:27 PM
Because bitcoin is still valuable to investors. The bitcoin price is still high at $ 10,000. The bitcoin market is booming. Bitcoin is supported by many national governments. So people still buy bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 17, 2018, 07:21:00 PM
People still buying bitcoin for many reasons, and I think the main reason for believing that buying bitcoin is a very lucrative thing, and I think it's realistic to buy a bitcoin right now and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 74
May 17, 2018, 07:03:47 PM
May be they are getting the best reasons to stick around btcs, so they are trading this well
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 06:43:33 PM
That is very easy to explain because everyone wants to improve their quality of life which is why they use the opportunity like investing into cryptocurrencies.
For me people are still buying bitcoin because many people in this world wants to be rich in the future by just holding there bitcoin for long time and we all know the future of bitcoin is good that's why people are keep trusting bitcoin.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 04:38:08 PM
Many people still believe in bitcoins and always looking for an opportunity to get some. At my opinion it's good times to start working with crypto and better to use everything to become rich.
Yes, because bitcoin is a promising coin and still its popularity are not fading and a lot of people from different side of the world still believe bitcoin that can give a good opportunity to gain more profit at the times come that its value back to almost $18k as the price last year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:26:23 PM
Bitcoin is becoming hot topic in the internet. There are many users of social medis platforms are now interested to the bitcoins because of the advertisements and promotions. People are keep buying bitcoins because they have now knowledge about the advantages that they can get through buying bitcoins.
Despite the volatility it has and the controversies it is facing from across the world, Bitcoin still able to keep the lead and I think it's because of its potential and value. People tend to look for the quality, the benefits, and the profit they can earn and that's why they still buy bitcoin because bitcoin has that nature that sets it apart from other cryptocurrencies. Also, they willingly do their part to gain knowledge about bitcoin and they realize its true importance as a payment system, as technology as a whole, and the opportunities it can offer.
Yes bitcoin is very beneficial currency for people and specially for those people who really need money in their  life and that's why they want to invest some money for their family's future, so that is the main point that they still buying more bitcoin without any worry.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 04:17:02 PM
Bitcoin is becoming hot topic in the internet. There are many users of social medis platforms are now interested to the bitcoins because of the advertisements and promotions. People are keep buying bitcoins because they have now knowledge about the advantages that they can get through buying bitcoins.
Despite the volatility it has and the controversies it is facing from across the world, Bitcoin still able to keep the lead and I think it's because of its potential and value. People tend to look for the quality, the benefits, and the profit they can earn and that's why they still buy bitcoin because bitcoin has that nature that sets it apart from other cryptocurrencies. Also, they willingly do their part to gain knowledge about bitcoin and they realize its true importance as a payment system, as technology as a whole, and the opportunities it can offer.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
May 17, 2018, 03:14:15 PM
The motivation behind why individuals as yet purchasing Bitcoin, is on the grounds that they realize that it merits contributing for. in spite of the fact that they know the dangers, it's still piece of the Business. They realize that they have future here and Bitcoin is becoming speedier than previously. on the off chance that they contribute early, at that point there will be more benefit for them.

Gosh, it is the greatest investment of the money. People that buy Bitcoin know for sure that the cryptocurrency will be gaining. Yes, sometimes BTC falls, but just a bit - it does not mean that it is losing its weight.
People are still buying Bitcoin due to its quality and quantity as well that is valuable all over the world people like it as currency and payment system that saves your transactions and the amount you were wasting while sending amount from one place to another through banks cost you a lot. the market is favorable and investors are still looking for investments and about new comers the market is also favorable for them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 01:19:57 PM
Many people still believe in bitcoins and always looking for an opportunity to get some. At my opinion it's good times to start working with crypto and better to use everything to become rich.
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 01:11:04 PM
For me you need an advisor on bitcoin, you can still gain big when you have they right knowledge
Activity: 28
May 17, 2018, 12:48:11 PM
That is anything but difficult to disclose in light of the fact that everybody needs to enhance their personal satisfaction which is the reason they utilize the open door like putting into digital forms of money.
Pages:
Jump to: