Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 80. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 04:14:59 PM
Probably because they still believe in bitcoin and still want to invest. Or they just know bitcoin and try to invest, maybe that's the reason why people are still buying bitcoin.

I agree with your statement. in fact, I would invest in altcoin other than rathef than bitcoin because they are more lucrative and affordable. people still buy bitcoin because they lured by the idea that it can give them a wealth and can get great advantage.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
People buy BTC and not only because it is a good investition, i mean it is better than gold and the benefits are right away, either you buy services from all kind of blockchain platforms or the value of it will just grow. It is a win - win situation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 01:36:06 PM
Many sites currently that will be accepting Bitcoin, you cant really compare generations of infastructure with a new technology spanning a couple of years. By your logic we might as well give up space exploration because it is easier to explore the Earth
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 12:59:06 PM
People buy bitcoin to make money in the future. The media writes a lot about the crypto of good and bad, but those who believe in profits are buying BTC. At the moment, this is a fairly simple way to earn money, but for this you need to have money. I  think that the BTC will show strength in 2018.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 19, 2018, 12:58:38 PM
Because there still so many peoples believed in bitcoin if bitcoin always be number one in the crypto market and they believed if bitcoin is future.
Everyone buy bitcoin because they hopes will get big profit.
It’s how much faith that the people have in the crypto currency that’s why they still keep on investing in it and I can say that almost who believes in bitcoin and have the patience to keep holding eventually make profits.
Activity: 70
May 19, 2018, 12:57:46 PM
I guess people who are still buying BTC think, for reasons which are known by only them, that they would have pretty good profit. That's all. I believe that profit is only reason to take part in this market.

I really believe that peoples are still buying bitcoin because they are hardly believed that bitcoin is good source of income without risking our own capital.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
May 19, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
We cannot tell people to stop buying BTC. Because there are some establishments and stores that accept only Bitcoin. Other reason, some newbies wants to get in the bandwagon no matter what price of Bitcoin it is, as long as they would just hold.

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
May 19, 2018, 12:04:19 PM
Because there still so many peoples believed in bitcoin if bitcoin always be number one in the crypto market and they believed if bitcoin is future.
Everyone buy bitcoin because they hopes will get big profit.
Activity: 210
May 19, 2018, 11:55:35 AM
There are still so many people everyday who are buying Bitcoin because as we all know Bitcoin is always the Number One coin in the crypto market. No matter what other people says about Bitcoin, they just can't put Bitcoin down. Despite all the criticisms towards Bitcoin in the past years, it just didn't matter because it just became bigger and better. As of this year, many experts believe that Bitcoin market price will soar and fly to the moon this upcoming last quarter of the year so I suggest to those who haven't bought Bitcoin yet, to buy now to have your profit in the near future. Good luck!
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 11:34:42 AM
Bitcoin is bought to sell it more expensively, and then again to buy cheaper, this so-called investment brings up to 20% per week.  Cool
There are certainly risks, but then either losses or you need to wait   Smiley

I think unprecedented? this is one of several ways to combat PayPal and Google wallet too! both based buyer and if someone mad at you and do reject pay your not only the loss of goods and your money, but they will also collect your extra to reject pay (it's like a $ 30 for Google and 25 for PayPal). because the concept of storage can save email from value exceeding of gold and do not have the risk of counter-party and most of the anonymous and the entire history of the transaction is public and transparent and storage take zero physical space it all
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 19, 2018, 11:06:29 AM
Everyone buys bitcoin because it hopes to get a big profit, especially now that bitcoin prices look cheap so the chance to get a profit is huge, and the important thing we have to do is hold for a long time so our goal is achieved.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
May 19, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
The bitcoin became popular because of its good stability. The bitcoin is now recognizing by the major banks. I am sure that banks will also use blockchain technology to improve the payment system.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

Other issues:

Because many users believe in bitcoin, and bitcoin is a potentially more potent crypto currency and more likely to provide benefits and can also survive in the long run. Therefore many people invest in bitcoin with the aim of making a profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 10:26:31 AM
For the obvious reason of course, people are still buying bitcoins because it is one of the most popular cryptocurrency today and every newbie usually would go for bitcoin first before investing or trading any other alternate coins. And the rumors that says bitcoin could reach even up to a thousand dollars more too.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 10:12:38 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People keep buying bitcoin especially at this time because the value has drop which is the best time to but it. Remember the methid buy at low value, sell at high price. Btc now is in red so it is the best time to buy or invest and then hild it for a long time until the value rises up. After that you can now sell bitcoin and back to the top.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
May 19, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
What you see is a negative issue about bitcoin, open your mind. Ask why people are still buying bitcoins? Because there are many opportunities with bitcoin, it helps provide people and additional income. Bitcoin is changing our economy, bitcoin helps many people to have part-time and full-time jobs to do bitcoin, and there are many things to do with bitcoin.
People keep buying bitcoin because it was volatile. After a big drop of the price theres always a big pump which gives huge profit to al investors. Buying bitcoin was good eapecially when it was low and sell it when it price rise again. Yes bitcoin has lots of opportunity that can give to anyone who buys and have it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
People are still buying bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin will be the future and others hold on in the thought that bitcoin can make them filthy rich by holding it for long time.
Activity: 135
May 19, 2018, 09:15:25 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

A lot of people is still buying bitcoin because they were experienced the potential of it. They did not give up when the price of it will  sudden change sometime because they already know the flow of crypto/bitcoin.
Activity: 89
May 19, 2018, 09:09:58 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

why the people are still buying bitcoin, because they still believe bitcoin will rise. So am I, I believe bitcoin will rise about 3 months again. I hope it..
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 09:09:49 AM
Different people have different preferences. Just like how some people prefer to use cash when dealing, some prefer debit card, some credit card and etc. Each method have their advantages and disadvantages, but people still use them. Same argument for bitcoins.

People still buying BTC because nobody knows the its the way of other income net.
Pages:
Jump to: