Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are unhappy? - page 37. (Read 6082 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
December 15, 2017, 06:18:05 PM
I think it's about perspective. I know people grew up poor, technically, but were given everything they wanted within that environment, and so can't appreciate what they have. And that makes them less happy.

I know people who are handicapped, and because they could never do certain things different more simple things makes them happy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 05:53:48 PM
Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?
Why do some people unhappy. because they are not contented of what they had. They too dream of super high. They are lonely because they didn't get all they wanted, your feeling they have less than who they are so they can't be done they happy.unhappy your people who many think that happened in their lives, those who have the malice in both your unhappy people
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
December 15, 2017, 03:52:34 PM
t's very simple, really.
We are unhappy if we can't fulfill our desires.
We all, deep inside ourselves, wants to live meaningful, fruitful life and experience joy.
It's difficult to achieve it today, n our broken world, full of tragedy and misery.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 03:34:13 PM
Yes, there is something to think about, and then something I recently began to show discontent with myself and with what is happening in my life. And now I understand that in fact, I'm not going to be dissatisfied with anything, but the fact that this is not happening to my expectations.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 12:18:19 PM
becouse nobody knows what is happiness. Everyone wants to be like others, who has money. People think that there is recipe of happiness, but thay understand that it is false too late...
Activity: 205
December 15, 2017, 11:42:00 AM
Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?
There is so many reason why poeple is unhappy . Maybe they are not contented on what they have. Maybe they have so many struggles in life. Maybe they are not succeed on what they want. But  the one reason why one person is unhappy is the enviousness of others.
Activity: 14
December 14, 2017, 06:43:21 PM
There are many ways to make a person happy and to upbeat his mood but it is also depend on what level of sadness they are experiencing. One reason that people aren't happy is because other people choose to unthrust people, they consider almost all of the strangers as a bad person even if they didn't know the real personality of a person so includes judgemental. And most of the time people have no contentment of what they have.
Activity: 68
December 14, 2017, 07:45:02 AM
The "grey" dominates. Grey in routine walks of life.  A person should change it by every means. There are a lot of ways to do it: traveling, walking with friends, watching your favorite film. You should find a hobby. Psychologists recommend everyone to have at least one hobby in order to feel more confident and happy.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
December 14, 2017, 07:27:23 AM
In a nutshell, people are unhappy because they put themselves in front of others rather than placing the interests of others before theirs. Happiness is all about GIVING mutually, which is the opposite of today's selfish general attitude.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
December 14, 2017, 07:22:33 AM
People are unhappy because they are not satisfied or contented what they have in life.I observed that most of unhappy people are the one that are sick and do not have family and sometimes they are unhappy because they feel that nobody loves them.
Activity: 38
December 14, 2017, 07:05:50 AM
Time to time everybody feels emptiness. But if you think positive all be good. We have to smile and shake and all problem will go out.
Activity: 45
December 14, 2017, 01:28:02 AM
Other people become unhappy beacuse we all know we have our insecurities.  the key is to embrace the good and try not to focus on the bad. Self improvement is important, but unhappy people tend too much on their weaknesses instead of working on having a positive life. So be contented. 😉
Activity: 73
December 14, 2017, 12:37:19 AM
Greed is unlimited! they always want better things that is the main reason people are unhappy with the present even they have many assets
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 12:30:40 AM
One of the reasons why people are unhappy is because they are not satisfied with what they have. Lack of gratitude and accepting every situation that happens to him.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
December 13, 2017, 11:19:29 PM
Why people are unhappy? Maybe because they are not contented on what they had and also they had a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, looks etc. Simplicity and being contented on what you had are the key to happiness
Activity: 187
December 13, 2017, 09:22:32 PM
People are not happy it is a lot of reasons,but one of them is feeling always less because they can not be grateful.All seen from the side of the shortage.Map,sustenance,education,rank,even life only seen from the side of the shortage.Hate others also can make people unhappy because it will always feel jealous and always ask" why others can and I do not" .For him, others should not be better should not  succeed from him.
Activity: 28
December 13, 2017, 08:00:47 PM
There are many reason why people are unhappy maybe because of poverty and other financial problem and also they are unhappy because they've feel no one can deserve them, no one can showed them that they are a important people.
Activity: 176
December 13, 2017, 07:41:14 PM
People are unhappy because they are not satisfied what they have eventhough they have almost everything.
Activity: 140
December 13, 2017, 06:57:11 PM
People are unhappy because they don't want to be contented in what they have. They always wanted for more.
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
December 13, 2017, 06:02:49 PM

People are unhappy because they seek continuously to improve themselves and are never satisfied IMHO.
Pages:
Jump to: