Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 12. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 10:19:25 AM
Risks are always that it can simply squeeze different states from the market, introducing laws on prohibition of exploitation and so on, so they can bring down the price to almost 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 10:17:43 AM

In fact, even if all this is not fraud, it is possible that all the Crypto-currency is artificially understated for mass buying that would get more profit, as a result of which a common citizen can suffer a loss ...
Activity: 238
March 31, 2018, 10:16:38 AM
You cannot force them to believe you or to those who don't believe on bitcoin. People are just practical you cannot blame them because there are many scams are spreading in ads or even in social media.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
Well essentially not yet the most people actually believe that the bitcoin price movement keeps on increasing, even it would be thoughts. That it will weakened and disappear. With the lack of knowledge about price movements and market developments as well as certain news stories that could make it increase. It would certainly doubt them to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
Any new things always cause suspicion, perhaps many people will think that the bitcoin is just a ponzi scheme, the currency worthless, then this is because they don't understand the bitcoin, the bitcoin is the future of the international monetary, Grin
Yes its true any first time always suspect to be a scam.We cant force all to believed whatever we want them to believed,we cant also force them to trust in what we say regarding bitcoin.But we can still tell them the good benefits of bitcoin and its up to them if they  will trust and join bitcoin.All we need to do is show some evidences about bitcoin.
Activity: 42
March 31, 2018, 09:26:33 AM
as we know the nature of people very well... everybody will hesitate to opt the new things in market at first sight... but as and when they get familiar with it hesitation will reduce and people easily join it
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 31, 2018, 09:25:49 AM
because they cannot accept bitcoin as a new thing that could help them to make money in online. but if in their places, there are many people is join into cryptocurrency and buy bitcoin and they can make a profit from bitcoin.
Nope it is not like that. People can accept that it is a new trend or thing in the internet or even in their area but the reason why they cannot believe that bitcoin is a good one, is the volatility because it sounds scam for them because you can easily lose money and they are always telling me that why there is no company of bitcoin and i don't answer them because i know that i already told them what is bitcoin so i just feel like i want to laugh.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:36:32 AM
because they cannot accept bitcoin as a new thing that could help them to make money in online. but if in their places, there are many people is join into cryptocurrency and buy bitcoin and they can make a profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 184
March 31, 2018, 03:20:48 AM

At present not many countries accept bitcoin as a legal means of payment so people do not fully trust it. In the future everything can happen but I believe in a bright future for bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 03:17:40 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
All you have to do is tell your friends about the bitcoin security and cryptocurency security systems. As for hacking it's all purely a user error not a fault of the bitcoin security system.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 31, 2018, 03:10:30 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Bitcoin has gained a lot of success since it has started but still most people in the world do not use bitcoin and do not trust bitcoin. Because they can not trust bitcoin. This is because firstly, bitcoin is not a stable form of currency like regular fiat currency because of which its value keeps fluctuating a lot whereas fiat currency value does not fluctuate often. Then bitcoin is not regulated by any government or bank because of which its more unstable unlike fiat currency which is regulated by government.
Activity: 365
March 31, 2018, 03:01:43 AM
May be thats refer to old school people for smt like that? thats not about young people
people who do not believe the bitcoin is because he does not know the origin and benefits of bitcoin.if it depends on our own education and the willingness of parents to focus on what schools invest bitcoin.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 02:58:04 AM
It is their right and choice, just like religion, it is impossible to make all human beings a single religion, they do not believe in bitcoin because they think negative news from bitcoin is more believable than the experience of many users here.
Activity: 392
March 31, 2018, 02:55:02 AM
Maybe they were blinded by the news and rumors that says bitcoin is a scam. In my country, almost everyone doesnt now a thing about bitcoin. If only they do research about it. Then there would be a chance that their perspective about bitcoin would change.
Activity: 169
March 31, 2018, 02:54:28 AM
I think some of the people didnt believe in bitcoin because of lack testimonies from the direct users and lack of information. We must show concrete and tangible evidences how effective and how high the bitcoin can offer in investments. Ignorance is also the reason why they don't believe in it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 02:45:38 AM
For me bitcoin is very good and some people not believe bitcoin because they don't know the importance and value of this currency and in this regard the people have to guide the features of this currency and crypto is good for me and i would like to use bitcoin for future transactions. For me and my family we strongly believe bitcoin and we hold a good reserve of this currency in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 02:41:40 AM
Bitcoin is a new concept. So the whole world is waiting to see how strong bitcoin is when it comes to resistance to the different forces that are trying to pull Bitcoin down. If Bitcoin can survive this storm people will have no option than to believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

this currency is relatively new, and many people have learned about the BTC recently, the coin is not provided with anything other than a good idea and technology, it can not be held in hands. This confuses many. ignorance.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 02:26:51 AM
Hello Everyone.

It depends on how you will deliver to his/her. Maybe you should explain well to his/her,explain on how does it work with or without investing.people is always to see is to believe they dont believe if theres no result or evidence to see. For me , if he /she didnt believe you should leave them,thats not a losses for you its them..
Activity: 532
March 31, 2018, 02:23:35 AM
People can't believe in bitcoin due to some reasons like,

1.It's not legally approved to many of the top countries.
2. It's unstableness. As a crypto currency the price is sometimes low and sometimes high. So a new inventor when see a low price then he became tensed. It's natural.
3. Bitcoin or any crypto currency is a paper money. It's not in reality. So, many people think that it's fake.
4. Many crypto currency already gone. They vanished after 3 or 4 months. So, people take bitcoin and other crypto currency equally though bitcoin is the mother of all the crypto currency.
5. You can't use bitcoin directly. You need to convert it then you can use it.

I think these are the main reasons.
Pages:
Jump to: