Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 16. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 16
March 28, 2018, 07:59:42 AM
Of course Not All of people Believe in Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrency,because they are not an ordinary currency like money,etc
Need more knowledge to believe in bitcoin.
In 2017 bitcoin price was so high,do you know why?
It was because many new comers in crypto that wanted got money instantly,and in the end of 2017 many negative rumors were issued,and as we known.... Many many new comers with very minimum knowledge about crypto though that Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrency are Scam😁
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 07:53:10 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
One of the reasons why people cant believe or trust bitcoin is because of the people who are destroying the image of it. People often see that it is just a scam or it is not true. They dont really know what bitcoin is. Another thing is that they have never experienced bitcoin and how it works. Surely it will change once they got into bitcoin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 07:49:52 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

That's because they have never experienced bitcoin and even earned from it. Just laugh at their faces because you earn while they make fun of you because they think you are being scammed, hahaha.
Activity: 30
March 28, 2018, 06:28:25 AM
People do not believe in bitcoin because they suspect that bitcoin does not create value over time, the price of bitcoin is extremely unstable so bitcoin does not become the current currency, users need steady prices to decide intend to buy..
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 06:27:23 AM
I think it all depends on how you feel about it. Bitcoin is such a currency that not everyone has confidence because of the fact that a lot of negativity is pouring around it. But all this can be corrected only by the fact that it is time to look for information or to study and not listen to anyone.
Activity: 78
March 28, 2018, 06:15:05 AM
In the beginning people in the community cannot believe bitcoin because they think bitcoin is scam. But in reality some people are believing bitcoin crypto because they are make money through investing of it. Or in the other hand they already benefited through their efforts in joining bitcoin world.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 28, 2018, 06:09:22 AM
You should not force anyone and make decisions instead of them. It is normal that some people afraid of bitcoin and do not wont to invest money. There are a lot of reasons for this, for example: lack of knowledge, falling price, bad news and etc. This is not religion this is some kind of business, so keep calm.
The main thing I agree is that you cannot force people to buy bitcoins. Why would they have to be forced to do that? Nobody forces you to buy dollars so its the same thing. The point is that people can make up there own minds. The ones that decide to buy bitcoins do so at there own time when they want. They don't need to be forced. Many people do believe in bitcoin and some don't. Each has there own choices to make.
Activity: 210
March 28, 2018, 06:06:31 AM
and how to believe bitcoin if everything is based on assumptions. maybe tomorrow he'll grow up and maybe fall.therefore, many people are in no hurry to invest in bitcoin. because everything is uncertain
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 06:01:32 AM
People don believe bitcoin is actually reasonable. Bitcoin is actually just recently get popular and public are still new with it. They might say bitcoin is one of the scam of fraud of money game, cause they don't have proper understanding of bitcoin.
Activity: 56
March 28, 2018, 03:50:45 AM
Because it has to get social approval first.Meaning it should get more exposure and adoption first.
Activity: 42
March 28, 2018, 03:49:38 AM
And the organizers of the fork are not desperate and intend to repeat the introduction of the new mechanism already on December 28.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 03:19:36 AM
Hello Everyone.

If you want to solve this problem for this you have to share your knowledge and experience which you get in to the crypto but for now if you are looking for bitcoin so it is also a risk to invest your money but if we think for the long term then the future is bright and you can also double your investment in the future and you have to involve him when you make a transaction.
Activity: 98
March 28, 2018, 02:30:45 AM
I think some people do not believe in bitcoine because they do not have enough knowledge about them, they do not know how to use it and how to invest. They think it's not real money and it's just a scam. In addition, Internet fraud is so common, they do not want to take risks and are afraid that they can easily be stolen.
Activity: 110
March 28, 2018, 02:14:46 AM
All of us have our own minds, we don't have to force anyone or anybody to do such things as we did. The reasons I know why "some people" cannot believe bitcoin is that they don't want to take the risks. Risk that their money might be scammed, we cannot remove it in our minds that the internet is full of scammers. The other reason is they don't really know what bitcoin is and what do we get from it, they don't have the knowledge that we have.
Activity: 294
March 28, 2018, 02:05:26 AM
Bitcoin will always face opposition and criticism due to the fact that Government of some nations are yet to adopt it in their country, and aside that the hights rate of cybercrime is something you can write home about. Like we have fake bounties and airdrop programme on this platform and others. Nevertheless, don't force people to believe on bitcoin rather show them your result
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
March 28, 2018, 01:47:19 AM
maybe. many people do not know about bitcoin and bitcoin users only among a few just like investors, businessmen, businessmen. so not all the people who use it. and the average of all countries still prohibits the use of bitcoin for transactions.
Activity: 184
March 28, 2018, 01:42:27 AM
Usually people who do not aware or do not trust in Bitcoin is because people mostly prefer a currency that they can be physically hold, especially to the older and non-tech-savvy crowd. Can't blame them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 28, 2018, 01:35:29 AM
i have asking my friend about this
they can not belive because there is just a few people thingking about the oppurtunity about the future
someone can not belive this because this not a reality thing can't touch it so they don't belive and just forgeting about that not study more
Activity: 136
March 28, 2018, 01:30:03 AM
Because some people don't know abou bitcoin. Second, they can't look bitcoin phisically and it isn't used for daily transaction by general people.
Activity: 266
March 28, 2018, 01:25:38 AM
Just 2 main reason, first they were not educated by others about what really bitcoin is and how it runs. Second is that they are too afraid to try something new, they are not risk taker. They don't there money to be scammed/hacked by someone that is what they say.
Pages:
Jump to: