Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 17. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 01:16:54 AM
One factor that makes people do not believe in bitcoin is lack of knowledge. Because lack of knowledge can make people think if bitcoin is a scam
Activity: 126
March 27, 2018, 11:32:01 PM
they don't believe in bitcoin because they have a locked of knowledge when it comes to this and they never experience to get money from it or either because of lots of issue scam in bitcoin. thats the reason that i know why other peoply don't believed on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 11:29:52 PM
I think people doesn't believe in Bitcoin because of several reasons :
1st : they do not know anything about it, lack of knowledge a lot of  fake news or always negative news that they are seeing about it makes the task to believe in btc very hard .
2nd. people need good example from trusted person or company to begin trust in btc.  So until there is really a credible person who can show them proof that this is real and Bitcoin can change their lives, they will never have interest in it.
Activity: 187
March 27, 2018, 11:28:02 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

I don't really understand your grammar bro but I will answer based on your topic. First don't force other's if they don't believe in bitcoin because we have our own opinion, knowledge and understanding when it comes to crypto currency and we have our own faith on it so its up to you if you want to invest to crypto currency or let say to bitcoin, if thats your money and not at your friend so thats not your problem make your own decision don't ask others that have no knowledge when it comes to crypto currency.
Activity: 35
March 27, 2018, 11:25:19 PM
People don't believe Bitcoin because they are online only. They don't know anything about Bitcoin online. So they will not believe Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a local company, so many don't have the courage to invest Bitcoin. If these problems are resolved , So Bitcoin believes a lot will increase.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
March 27, 2018, 11:19:44 PM
Maybe because they are afraid of being scammed by other people. And they don't want to trust others because its on internet and maybe fraud.
Activity: 210
March 27, 2018, 11:18:16 PM
not many people believe in bitcoin and it is not easy to persuade our friends, they think bitcoin is a scam but not all in the crypto world it is a scam
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
March 27, 2018, 11:07:56 PM
People specially those who aren't aware of bitcoin are still can't believe that there's money and success with bitcoin. I'm once like that but then I believed and tried. I researched ans didn't stopped learning about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But I also believed there's never too late in everything, if you won't stop proving to your friends that they can be successful in bitcoin, eventually they'll try bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
March 27, 2018, 10:54:38 PM
everybody has a different opinion, agree or reject the bitcoin it is their right. i think they do not trust bitcoin because they do not know and get to know cryptocurrency.bitcoin is not like gold and silver that looks physically real this thing that make people do not believe with bitcoin . but i believe bitcoin is the currency of the future.
Activity: 196
March 27, 2018, 10:45:10 PM
try first cation of freedom first about this bitcoin, he so because he does not yet know what bitcoin is actually he is still afraid😊
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 10:43:35 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

I guess your friendship is worth more than just that, a tiny disagreement on something that is not that well accepted by the majority of the people. Actually, I understand even if my own friends or even relatives or loved ones will cast a doubtful look at Bitcoin. I understand that because aside from the fact that there are a lot of scams going around soliciting investments from everyone using the name of Bitcoin, it has not yet really established itself as a sanctioned form of payment. It is like the other foot of Bitcoin is still on the underground. There is still much we have to do in terms of promoting Bitcoin.
Activity: 124
March 27, 2018, 10:38:40 PM
Because there are so many scammer and hacker in the internet so people do not believe in bitcoin they believe in money.
Activity: 73
March 27, 2018, 10:29:25 PM
The Internet  is filled with scammers,lots of people has being scammed,reason why people did not believ in Bitcoin,as it is a cash you cannot handle,people are only being convince with fiat proof.
yeah you're right in today's day, people it's so hard to trust the internet. lots of people has being scammed. so people are struggling to trust the internet. what should we do?  Undecided
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 10:17:06 PM
Now I can understand those people who doubt bitcoin.  Beginners, who only learned about bitkoin see how it falls, hear negative news.  On the red market, newcomers do not enter the crypto currency.  And those who bought the crypto currency in the winter are also now disappointed, and most likely still regret their investments.  We need positive news and market growth.
Activity: 462
March 27, 2018, 10:16:56 PM
They can't believe bitcoin because they don't have knowledge about doing these things or they are not eager to learn more about here. Sometimes they are scared to be scammed and their money will be gone.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 27, 2018, 10:02:26 PM
peoples cannot believe bitcoin maybe because bitcoin price is very volatile.
how can be some coins value increased about 10x just in 1 year.
they will assume it is a scam.
Activity: 88
March 27, 2018, 07:51:20 PM
Many people dont believe bitcoin because maybe they heard a bad news from TV , social media or  a friend about bitcoin. Maybe they are also lack of knowledge about bitcoin.
Thay need new more true information about bitcoin
Yeah, most of them never try Bitcoin before, they're just simply putting their hatred on it because they're listening to those losers on Bitcoin and don't have their own opinion about it at all.
Activity: 199
March 27, 2018, 07:18:10 PM
Many people dont believe bitcoin because maybe they heard a bad news from TV , social media or  a friend about bitcoin. Maybe they are also lack of knowledge about bitcoin.
Thay need new more true information about bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 07:13:16 PM
If I decided to save my money, then I would prefer a conservative way. In this case, the probability that I will wake up the next day full bankrupt, but with an electronic purse with a bunch of beautiful, but no one needed, numbers, much less. And as time shows, for bitcoin such a fall is normal. Only here is the guarantee that there will be another growth after the fall?
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
March 27, 2018, 06:01:44 PM
Bitcoin is an emerging concept which is revolutionizing trade and commerce. But it is a new and a unique concept which has a totally different system of working. As any new thing causes suspicion in the minds of people, the same thing has happened with Bitcoin. Further, it is decentralized, which means it is not backed by any authority. So people are kind of unable to understand and believe this technology. But as Bitcoin is growing and becoming popular, your friends will probably believe Bitcoin. At last, we can only make people aware of some things; we cannot force them to accept them.
Pages:
Jump to: