Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 23. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
Because they don't have enough knowledge about bitcion. When I asked one of my friends, she told me that bitcoin is one of cryptocurrencies that can easily scam. So it means that they got a wrong information about bitcoin. That's why i explain to her what bitcoin is.
Activity: 2
March 21, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
Mostly because they don't know what cryptocurrency all about, we cannot blame them because maybe they heard the word bitcoin in negative ways like scam and from fake news. Scammers are always there that's why they think it that it's a scam.

It takes time to understand them, mostly people they only believe what they see. But if you really willing to help your friend to understand what Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is all about, try to explain to her in a simple way as much as you can.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 10:54:56 AM
Any new things always cause suspicion, perhaps many people will think that the bitcoin is just a ponzi scheme, the currency worthless, then this is because they don't understand the bitcoin, the bitcoin is the future of the international monetary, Grin

Yes, the lack of knowledge about bitcoin makes them unbelieving and even suspicious of bitcoin, but once they know about the benefits of bitcoin, they will crave bitcoin and make bitcoin a part of their lives.
Activity: 64
March 21, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
There were many advertisements now about bitcoin, but still many people dont believe on it. We can not force them to believe since it was their decision. All we need to do is to show that we become successful because of bitcoin. If they see a true fruit of bitcoin, then that is the time they will believe on it.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
March 21, 2018, 10:45:53 AM
Because of wrong information, I guess.
Actually, I was one of them before.
But after proving that this really works, so here I am now.
I guess It's a matter of understanding and trying it.

Yes good information will give you a good understanding, my friend also thought if Bitcoin is one tool
for trapping prey to raise money. But after I explained then he became know if Bitcoin it wasn't fraud or scam.
Lack of knowledge I guess is one reason why there's some people who cannot believe in bitcoin. Yes lack of knowledge about bitcoin is common because bitcoin is new to our fellow and especially if they don't exposed in social media or in a new technology this could be a rare thing to them thinking that this bitcoin is really exist.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

Yes good information will give you a good understanding, my friend also thought if Bitcoin is one tool
for trapping prey to raise money. But after I explained then he became know if Bitcoin it wasn't fraud or scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 10:33:37 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
It is possible that they are jealous or they regret not joining the crypto sooner. So they do not trust it
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

There are people who do not believe in bitcoin because of their past experiences. It is still depend on the people of what they believe or because of thei past experiences that cause of not believing in bitcoin. Those people who do not believe in bitcoin is not our problem because it is their choice. We need to respect of what they believethan judging them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
March 21, 2018, 09:08:36 AM
Hello Everyone.
People do not believe bitcoin because of its image to those uneducated people.  They usually heard bad news and misinformed rather than knowing its benefits that is why they do not believe it. Do not force them to believe what are you saying rather let bitcoin speak for itself.  There will come a time that bitcoin will be more popular than ever and those uncertainties in their minds will replaced by eagerness and willingness to learn it.
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
March 21, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
I have a question for you. If you were forced to change all your assets into bitcoins or a euro bank account, which would you choose?
Activity: 182
March 21, 2018, 08:58:12 AM
They are not knowledgeable enough on how bitcoin works and how it can affect our daily routine soon. Don't force them to believe on something they are not interested, People don't believe what they don't see. Let's get rich and don't stop learning about cryptocurrency and prove them wrong. Wink
Activity: 294
March 21, 2018, 08:48:23 AM
according to me the main excuse is lack of enough knowledge re bitcoin and besides for some people it is hard to undertake the change ,they taking into account unaided archaic-fashioned-fashioned techniques, old methods and for them bitcoin is a tallying technique therefore it is definitely hard for them to have the funds for. No watchfulness and knowledge is firm to them consequently they cannot believe it bitcoin. They single-handedly believe to be it as illegal and waste of period.

Activity: 803
March 21, 2018, 03:07:50 AM
Hello Everyone.
It shows how skeptical they are when new things come to them. They should know and understand Bitcoin and the cryptoworld first before they judge. Also, they can just enter it without throwing money in and then see for themselves if it is or not.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 03:05:46 AM
Maybe they think Bitcoin is a little problem. But maybe it's right or maybe it's wrong. Here are some criminals, But all things themselves on.

I think, if I'm on my own alert then there will be no problem.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 02:46:56 AM
Hello Everyone.
Sometimes we need to explain them that bitcoin is not easy money and they know that always risky side to all investment. I think you need to explain to her/him that in crypto there a lot circumstances why sometimes the price of bitcoin is changing. They need more idea about bitcoin to know more what is deep I side of this and what profit they will get at the end.
Activity: 19
March 21, 2018, 02:46:01 AM
Probably because of the influence of unbalanced media news, so the information that is growing is not really true, and this affects the level of confidence in general, should not need to panic, I hope in the coming year, the belief in bitcoin will grow again
Activity: 46
March 21, 2018, 02:45:20 AM
probably because the value of this currency is unstable, which makes people think is worth the risk or not
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 21, 2018, 02:40:01 AM
 There are lots of doubts surrounding BTC especially the fact that most Governments keep warning their population against BTC, some influential figures have come out to talk negatively about the coin hence fueling more doubts. some still think BTC is a scam
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 02:38:03 AM
Activity: 50
March 21, 2018, 02:34:38 AM
 If they do not understand, it's their business. They afraid willing thin programme
Pages:
Jump to: