Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 25. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 07:47:31 PM
One reason why many people not believe in bitcoin because they believe in what they hear or see a news that not true specially in social media.And because of it they dont want to try it or they dont want to put effort or  time to know or study bitcoin.Social media is a big factor of faster spreading of fake news.And because of that its hard to change their mind whatever we said a good things about bitcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
March 20, 2018, 07:46:29 PM
anyone that does not believe on bitcoin/cryptocurrency should stick to his/her believe until i find a reason to think otherwise, you dont have to force anyone to invest on crypto, because if the worst happens he will put the blame on you! the crypto market is unpredictable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 06:45:14 PM
because bitcoin has not been inaugurated by the whole country, other than that that makes people do not believe in bitcoin because the price is currently decreasing. there are also people who think that bitcoin is a fraud because the price is not stable.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 20, 2018, 05:56:26 PM
Not that people can not believe in bitcoin, I have many people who believe and hold bitcoin but to some other people who don't believe in bitcoin is due to they inability to understand the technology behind bitcoin and have not taken they time to research about it. Bitcoin is a great revolution in the world financial system and at that any body who sincerely understand it will love it but to some others who have hard negative experience from ponzi scheme still believe bitcoin is also a new scamming tool.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 05:45:46 PM
in fact, bitcoin is just a bubble, some get money, others lose, and trust bitcoin is not worth it, because it can collapse at any time
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
March 20, 2018, 05:41:46 PM
Actually now, a lot of people start toplam believe and buy BTC everyday.
Mean problem is not about believe it is about volatility. People are afraid from big price dump. With a short time people has a chance to loose their money. I am believe in BTC
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
March 20, 2018, 05:35:47 PM
People aren't used to getting that easy money. It seems that somewhere there is a catch. There were many pyramids in history, many people lost their money. No one wants to lose money.
Actually people are not involved in this currency that is why they feel it as a hard money while those who are involved are very much thankful to this currency and they are feeling it as the most powerful too for their financial situation in their business. They feel it as a much convenient way of transferring money from one place to another place.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 05:23:28 PM
I think its because many negative news on internet about bitcoin or cyptocurrency. Market on cryptocurrency always high fluctuation and its normal because its happen year by year but market volume and market cap always growth so its impossible if many dump their coin but market always growth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
March 20, 2018, 05:20:21 PM
Many new Comer's are so misinformed about bitcoin due to bitcoin volatility, but this is what should be first thought and understood and again because of constant fall in price many people are having the same misinformation about bitcoin we don't need to convince any body rather let them see in the future what harm they have done to them self's by not investing in bitcoin at this early stage.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 05:11:43 PM
many people do not understand how to make money out of the air. after all, bitcoin is something intangible that can not be seen or held in hand
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
March 20, 2018, 05:03:40 PM
I would say the reason why some people dont believe in bitcoin is because of the price keeps dropping low, this could result in losing allot of profit from your investment, this virtual currency bitcoin is not stable at times.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 20, 2018, 04:34:00 PM
For me you dont need to bother to invite others into the world of crypto. Like for example there are your friends who accept your invitation to invest bitcoin, and if one day he suffered losses then you will be in the blame and you dont have any choice to do is just to cheer up them and try to comfort them that it will recover again but you dont have any ideas until when because the price of bitcoin was very unpredictable. Therefore, let the layman learn the bitcoin in their own way, because it's useless to explain that they still do not believe it. just wasting energy and wasting effort to encourage them.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 04:27:35 PM
If thay didnt trust in tecknology of bitcoin maybe thay didn't underestand it as well as you!
Try to explain one more time in details... All my friend alredy in crypto with my promotion)
You can do it too!!!

Correct, they are always in doubt because they don't really know the benefits that we can get from bitcoin. If they are not convinced I don't think they understand what you are talking to them.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 20, 2018, 04:25:16 PM
There were still a lot of people who doesn't believe in bitcoin because people have different minds and different understanding about bitcoin. We cant force anyone to their beliefs, only them can change their point of view in that certian thing. We cant force them to believe us, just prove them what can bitcoin brings to you. To make them realize that everything you said is true and in that way for sure they will believe bitcoin as well.
Yes that is right that different peole have different mind sent. Some people need more and more explaination,They never believe on such thing which they cannot see with their eyes, but i have some frinds, and when i introduce bitcoin to them, they really trusted me and start taking interest in bitcoin investment, now they are also trading altcoins and are makin good money from it. They are really too much happy with their decision.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 04:15:04 PM
People are strange creatures and they used to be selfish and looking for profit. When we talking about big money everyone will start doubting like a paranoid.
Activity: 158
Merit: 12
UniFox
March 20, 2018, 04:09:26 PM
Usually people don't believe something unless they see it with their own eyes. Maybe if you show someone that you are making nice profits out of cryptocurrency then there is a chance they will want to try it too

Yeap, most people start reading after they saw someone they knew as a poor friend, been almost to rich or actually rich.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 04:06:03 PM
Usually people don't believe something unless they see it with their own eyes. Maybe if you show someone that you are making nice profits out of cryptocurrency then there is a chance they will want to try it too
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 20, 2018, 04:05:15 PM
People aren't used to getting that easy money. It seems that somewhere there is a catch. There were many pyramids in history, many people lost their money. No one wants to lose money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 20, 2018, 04:03:40 PM
There were still a lot of people who doesn't believe in bitcoin because people have different minds and different understanding about bitcoin. We cant force anyone to their beliefs, only them can change their point of view in that certian thing. We cant force them to believe us, just prove them what can bitcoin brings to you. To make them realize that everything you said is true and in that way for sure they will believe bitcoin as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
March 20, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
I do not know bitcoin can be believed or not, I also think your friend there is a point too. If you still do not understand the bitcoin, you better find out what the bitcoin is. Because if you invest, you also have to bear the loss. If you believe it's up to you to want to continue investing, because investing in bitcoin is very profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: