Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 21. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 47
March 21, 2018, 10:33:15 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

when you tell your friend about bitcoin and they said it is scam then let them think what was their opinion but for you who knows all about bitcoin dont stop investing instead you should work hard si that your friends can see how you would be successful because of bitcoin.. Never say die..

After successfull you can tell people easily so they will more understand and interest.
If you dont have proof so they will not interest to what you talk about. People sometime very hard to accept new thing so only proof which will give them trust.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 10:25:17 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Believe or not believe is up to them. but I advice to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a platform where he or she earn a good profit.
Activity: 76
March 21, 2018, 09:52:11 PM
there are huge number of people do not believe in bitcoin because they do not know anything about it nor they have the knowledge. Might as well enlighten them about bitcoin.
Activity: 92
March 21, 2018, 09:46:31 PM
Hello Everyone.

when you tell your friend about bitcoin and they said it is scam then let them think what was their opinion but for you who knows all about bitcoin dont stop investing instead you should work hard si that your friends can see how you would be successful because of bitcoin.. Never say die..
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
DocTailor ICO:
March 21, 2018, 09:04:14 PM
May be he is a begginer of can be type of person than taking action carefully.
He is afraid of getting lost his investment.
But i am sure that he has not known bitcoin well.
You can force him to believe anyway.
Just do earning your bitcoin, and prove them someday tht everything is alraight.
Because it is gonna be useless to force someone who is afraid of takin big risk.
Once he said no, then gonn be no for the next.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
March 21, 2018, 08:57:52 PM
First, I like to recommend that you'll have to work a little bit more about your grammar and spelling, but at least the thoughts there. So, Ill just answer that, they consider bitcoin as something that you dont use as a currency, because they branded or labelled it as a Scam, a currency of the criminals, and is use for illegal transactions. Just from that, they will not tolerate to do some bitcoin, just to get their investments out of their hands without any profits. But, if they just, look deeply enough, they might find out what Bitcoin is really about.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 06:27:35 PM
I think it's just a lack of information. Or you misrepresented bitcoin to your friends. But you shouldn't be embarrassed. The main thing that it brought you income and pleasure.

Yes some people are just lack of knowledge at bitcoin it involves money they think bitcoin is just a scam. It's hard for them to believe at bitcoin if they are not been teach well because even me at first im not convinced at bitcoin but when i research all about bitcoin it makes me realize how good and profitable bitcoin is.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 21, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
It is because they hear rumors that majority uses or invest in bitcoin were scammed. Without knowing that bitcoin has a lot of features and a lot of things to understand. You must have your own research in order for you to comprehend better what really it is and for you not to be scammed.

Despite that, we must not get affected if there are more people who are not into bitcoin or doesn't appreciate it features. As long as we keep our faith on it and we didn't do anything bad let's just forget those rumors since it might just ruined our business that we have in bitcoin.
Activity: 154
March 21, 2018, 05:45:27 PM
Come on guys, people who used to look for scam everywhere now talking about bitcoin or what? I am sure that people who "can't believe bitcoin" don't even know what it is.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 05:10:31 PM
I think it's just a lack of information. Or you misrepresented bitcoin to your friends. But you shouldn't be embarrassed. The main thing that it brought you income and pleasure.
Activity: 364
March 21, 2018, 05:02:35 PM
Those who do not understand its technology are ironic about bitcoin. And that's all. I understand this cryptocurrency topic well enough to trust bitcoin my money. And have no regrets.
Activity: 42
March 21, 2018, 04:57:32 PM
I think it's due to a combination of a lack of vision and also a whole establishment worth of bad press
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 04:56:44 PM
Bitcoin has a number of disadvantages, someone is ready to take them and risk them (we are with you), and someone does not want to connect with it (your friends). That's OK. To each his own.
Activity: 518
March 21, 2018, 04:54:21 PM
Now there are too much bad news which permanently are followed by panic moods. Most likely it also frightens people who are not familiar with bitcoin yet.
Activity: 602
March 21, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
Don't listen to your friends. They are just poorly educated in this matter. Do what you like and make a profit.
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 02:43:39 PM
Bitcoin is very risky.don't have the bitcoin fixed prices rate .all time moving rate.We all know that earning bitcoin takes time but if you have perseverance enough to wait, sooner or later you will see the fruit of your labor.People are do not believe in bitcoin.  who have closed the bitcoin mind.
Activity: 117
March 21, 2018, 02:27:35 PM
Hello Everyone.

believe it or not it's every individual's business
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 02:22:32 PM
People cannot believe in bitcoin because they do not take the risk into it. At first, I was also not interested in bitcoin but when I tried it my doubts are all gone. We all know that earning bitcoin takes time but if you have perseverance enough to wait, sooner or later you will see the fruit of your labor.
The solution is a bit simple, if they can not take risks in following bitcoin then they should stay away from bitcoin even they have the right to hate the existence of bitcoin but in my own opinion to run life is full of risk let alone follow bitcoin definitely contain risk element so better just live what which exists.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
March 21, 2018, 02:07:16 PM
Few people understand the usefulness of bitcoin. People can not impose their thoughts. They must understand the whole meaning of the crypto-currency. Only a few managed to realize the depth of the crypto currency. I, too, at the beginning were critical of bitcoin. But now I understand that this is the future
Activity: 126
March 21, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
There are lots of rumors about the legal/illegal status of bitcoin. Now a days media is playing a very big role in promoting the things. At most of the places media published that bitcoin is illegal worldwide even many countries have accepted bitcoin and gave legal status. Due to baseless news over the social media regarding bitcoin are making people belief weak towards trading. People don’t know the benefits of digital currency and they are also getting dangerous news regarding the future of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: