Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 52. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 3
March 06, 2018, 10:10:23 AM
I joined the bitcoin and everyone said I was scam but I did not care because that was my decision, so we invested not to hear what everyone else said
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 09:47:26 AM
they are not believe in bitcoin because the bitcoin price is not stable.
they don't know that bitcoin is a powerful currency.
once bitcoin used by everyone in this world, bitcoin price will stable and become the global currency in our world.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 07:41:47 AM
People were not in a state to accept anything that doesn't have a physical form. Same is the case with bitcoin as well the entire cryptocurrency. Some believe that technology can make a big change around the world, but they have the hesitation to give importance and believe it same as that of the fiat.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 07:40:31 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Because it is too good to be true look how people get rich that instantly and lose money too very easily. Because bitcoins are volatile and they do not know that. And rhe thing that really affect the people to avoid bitcoins is those scams and they do not know that if you are going to be involve in bitcoins you should not gave your money into people just hold it yourself and scams and losing money is always here in bitcoins it is a risk if you join.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 07:37:46 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
We cannot change their mindset since some of them experienced to get scam and some of them are not into online investing related. Unless, we have the evidence that you can be successful if you invest and trust bitcoin. Or instead of investing, why didn't you try to join him in some signature campaigns, and I think through that bitcoon can gain your friend's trust.

The main reason why people cannot believe in bitcoin because they not yet tried it, they don't have knowledge about it and there is no proof or evidence they see. As believer, all we need to do is explain and share your ideas and experience in order to enlighten their mind about it.
Activity: 210
March 06, 2018, 07:26:11 AM
One reason why many people not believe in bitcoin because they believe in what they hear or see a news that not true specially in social media.And because of it they dont want to try it or they dont want to put effort or  time to know or study bitcoin.Social media is a big factor of faster spreading of fake news.And because of that its hard to change their mind whatever we said a good things about bitcoin.
Activity: 77
March 06, 2018, 07:20:37 AM
Hello Everyone.
We cannot change their mindset since some of them experienced to get scam and some of them are not into online investing related. Unless, we have the evidence that you can be successful if you invest and trust bitcoin. Or instead of investing, why didn't you try to join him in some signature campaigns, and I think through that bitcoon can gain your friend's trust.
March 06, 2018, 07:15:52 AM
because bitcoin, like the whole cryptocurrency , is not fixed by anything, many people think that it is a soap bubble that can burst at any time
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 07:09:29 AM
Smiley  The Internet  is filled with scammers,lots of people has being scammed,reason why people did not believ in Bitcoin,as it is a cash you cannot handle,people are only being convince with fiat proof. Smiley

Offcourse, everywhere we can see scammers but the problem is with us because we are giving details to them for hacking. We should keep our wallets in the safe place by not sharing any details with them, Scammers are everywhere we have to care ourselves.
Activity: 16
March 06, 2018, 07:09:03 AM
Hello Everyone.
When you ask people to rate something he's not familiar with, it can make a bad judgment. Your friend doesn't know anything about bitcoin, so it thinks bitcoin is a scam, and that's normal.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
March 06, 2018, 07:06:49 AM
Hello Everyone.
I think the reason why your friends are worrying to invest in Bitcoin because of those spreading news about that bitcoin is scam and many Projects now that turning into scams like other ico scams, Hyip scams and cloud mining sites.
Just explain to your friends the reasons why other projects are turning to scam and investing in bitcoin is risky but not scam explain to them on how to make profit with that and show them your proof that you're become successful in crypto.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
March 06, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

There are a lot of information sources available about BTC that if anyone has doubt it, they can refer to. BTC is currently very established that it cannot be called a scam. i think you should refer your friends to people who have successfully invested in BTC, and if they still don't believe then its in your best interest to let them be.
Activity: 571
Merit: 113
March 06, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
Because its droping like an rain and peoples are afraid from it
Activity: 378
March 06, 2018, 06:47:11 AM
everyone is have a different ideas and knowledge,some people cannot believe in bitcoin maybe it because they did not try the crypto currencies,like me during my first time i did not believe in bitcoin,but today i really believe bitcoin because i learn and i have earnings in the campaign,no doubt to bitcoin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
March 06, 2018, 06:24:24 AM
In fact until now more and more bitcoin enthusiasts. Maybe those who do not believe is someone who has not understood about bitcoin. They just know that bitcoin is high risk. They do not know that high risk is proportional to the benefits gained

That's true someone said was the bitcoin is a scam but they don't know bitcoin is the way that you can earn some money. In my first time also i don't believe in bitcoin but when ill just study about the bitcoin and how to earn for this ill just very proud to my self that i earn a lot from using bitcoin.
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 05:01:50 AM
Hello Everyone.
In my country Bitcoin is said to be an illegal currency and people involved in Bitcoin trading are criminals if the government finds out that Bitcoin trader he is going to be arrested in. Bitcoin also There are so many wrong rumors that many people do not trust Bitcoin.
Activity: 45
March 06, 2018, 04:21:18 AM
The people who flocked in during November to December probably got burned during the crash. They're in shock. It'll take time to recover from the effects of the crash.
Activity: 182
March 06, 2018, 04:12:02 AM
How do you believe in bitcoin? explain what do you know about bitcoin to him. If its a scam then why bitcoin survive until today? I bet he already invest or trade bitcoin then he lost his money because lack of knowledge. To become a trader there are many skill to learn and mastered, its not easy to became a trader.
Activity: 94
March 06, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
 Smiley  The Internet  is filled with scammers,lots of people has being scammed,reason why people did not believ in Bitcoin,as it is a cash you cannot handle,people are only being convince with fiat proof. Smiley
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
March 06, 2018, 03:28:03 AM
For many people its hard to have a imagination what in the future could be. So they do not thin about that fiat money will be replaced once day with cryptocurrencies, they cant imagine that in future you will pay with your finger print. So thats why they cant believe in new technologys. The blockchain technology is so genius and simple, and its so easy to understand for everyone. But they just dont want to connect with this theme, and thats why they will always do the same thing for the rest fo the their life.
Pages:
Jump to: