Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 12. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 07:09:58 AM
 Yes, many are here because cryptocurrency can bring quick profits, but I also think many people use cryptocurrency as a way to get away from taxes.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
December 26, 2018, 07:02:46 AM
People choose crypto because of several reasons. On the one hand there is a potential for growth and on the other hand it is decentralization.
From this point of view there is something more interesting for me like interaction without intermediaries

It is true
transactions without intermediaries and certainly will not add to the fees with very expensive transaction costs like we use local banks
of course everyone needs something to make transactions that are more efficient about time and costs.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
December 26, 2018, 06:58:09 AM
People choose crypto because of several reasons. On the one hand there is a potential for growth and on the other hand it is decentralization.
From this point of view there is something more interesting for me like interaction without intermediaries
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 06:56:28 AM
of course krypto is one of them to get a better profit, because I can produce many ways to get money, especially what I can produce by trading on the market.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 06:51:22 AM
i think people choose to make money in short term and it is secure also.
Activity: 280
December 26, 2018, 05:37:42 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why NewzoneEX choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

When we are going to compared cryptocurrency and stock market, I guess the advantage of cryptex is that, most of the cryptocurrency are volatile which meansm, more risk on it, more percentage of profit it can give. Compared to forex, where you need to watch also, the selling rates of other traders.
Technical analysis does not work well in the cryptocurrency market . Not one technical analysis will not tell us that now someone wants to purposefully collapse the market or do some more manipulation.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
December 25, 2018, 11:10:52 PM
commodity trading for regions still in one country may be easy for everyone, business people only have to make transactions then goods are sent using trucks, but commodities for between countries will certainly complicate business people even though they use cryptocurrency even though
the goods will still be inspected by the government, and subject to import taxes and of course
whereas cryptocurrency only simplifies the payment system
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
December 25, 2018, 11:03:35 PM
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why NewzoneEX choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

When we are going to compared cryptocurrency and stock market, I guess the advantage of cryptex is that, most of the cryptocurrency are volatile which meansm, more risk on it, more percentage of profit it can give. Compared to forex, where you need to watch also, the selling rates of other traders.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
December 25, 2018, 10:58:44 PM
Technology itself makes the people invest in cryptocurrency and with the recent improvement from the many institutions makes many people started adopting the cryptocurrency. Recently they are started issuing cryptocurrency based cards for their daily usages. They are seeing many benefits about the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 10:56:30 PM
I think everything is simple, people choose cryptocurrency to make money. But it was relevant until the end of 2017, now it is very difficult. With such a collapse of the market, new projects do not go to the auction with the initial price, and if you invested at the price of ico, the project coin will be ten times cheaper, this is sad friends. I hope everything will be restored and the new projects will give a profit to their investors.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 25, 2018, 10:51:16 PM
Crypto contains technology and this is certainly one of the reasons many interested against crypto. changes economically practical and security as being a derivative of many interested in crypto. Although not yet applied fully but slowly crypto will be part of the life of the transaction in the world.
Change cannot be avoided. The era is increasingly modern, as well as by earning income. Millennials who are very close to technology must really like this. Moreover, cryptocurrency offers many advantages, in terms of technology and investment, this is a very good opportunity to explore developments.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 25, 2018, 10:44:18 PM
Crypto contains technology and this is certainly one of the reasons many interested against crypto. changes economically practical and security as being a derivative of many interested in crypto. Although not yet applied fully but slowly crypto will be part of the life of the transaction in the world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

One thing in crypto there is no qualifications to be needed anybody can be an investors and anyboday can join the business. As long as you can understand the concept and ways on how to run this business and on how to do trading and join some campaigns you can earn.
Activity: 271
December 25, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

Its because its a new day to invest for coins and do some investing and it is  a good time to gain profits time to time. And I think its a wise choice not to doubt on cryptocurrency since this tech will chage our future
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 25, 2018, 10:09:30 PM
The reason for choosing cryptocurrencies is because it enables the free trading of the Internet and the ability to invest in cryptocurrencies to obtain excess profits.

You are right. However, each one has got his own reasons to invest in the cryptocurrencies. I guess that the number one goal of an average crypto investor is to make money on the deals with altcoins and BTC.
This has become template reason in crypto you know. almost everyone who comes here to invest. and I was not too surprised to hear that reason because in crypto the chances for profit were quite large. maybe I will be surprised if you use crypto for your business payment platform
Activity: 420
December 25, 2018, 10:06:26 PM
Everyone has different reasons why choose cryptocurrency, for example they need more money or for them that cryptocurrency can provide benefits, of course this is also accompanied by the belief that what they are doing in crypto certainly has good results for the future
Activity: 28
December 25, 2018, 09:42:29 PM
make money , a place to hedge their money , a mobile property, etc . More toward practical reason OP
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 09:35:38 PM
There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 25, 2018, 02:51:30 PM
Yes, for those who invested last year-now everything is very bad.Many investors were disappointed in the market,they dreamed that the crypto currency will help them earn a fortune in the short time.At someone it turned out, but the majority remained with nothing.
One regret cannot live, because today there are many other chances that help us understand that the market can still benefit us only if we don’t give up today and continue investing, because today it’s not such a bad time for that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
December 25, 2018, 02:34:26 PM
I think people are attracted by new technologies and opportunities to earn money, because the potential of cryptocurrencies is huge. This market is still in its early stages of development, and smart people understand that there’s no such chance to get rich in their life.
Pages:
Jump to: