Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 10. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 28, 2018, 10:12:28 AM
My most interesting part of cryptocurrency is the ability to go anywhere, very light with so great asset in the space without being suspected and monitored by the government and other institution. Every owner also have assess to his asset anywhere and most of the assets has capacity to grow through ni some in an unimaginable size.
But there will still be control, because big investors cannot simply invest, because they need an understanding of who is in this market now and a guarantee that will reduce risks a little.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 27, 2018, 10:40:00 PM
I think the promise of good fortune gives the encouragement and drive for people to think for its usage and maybe think of it as if it is almost a basic need to have. This is the very reason why people are easily caught by the scammers doing bad things, which for me isn't a good thing. I have seen reports on my locality about scammed victims that was promised so much about profit. But most of all one of the real reason why people choose cryptocurrency is that cryptocurrency can do so much to help them as an online payment system that makes processes easier and faster aside from the idea of gaining profit as well as mentioned above.

Activity: 271
December 27, 2018, 07:21:14 PM
Cryptocurrency is most trustable, easy and secure platform of blockchain. All people should invest in Crypto this condition without invest any different stock market.

These are very good positive points from this crypto market, don't be too skeptical when a market gives you many benefits in terms of trading, these can be incentives for those who choose it to invest, simply a reward  Grin
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 27, 2018, 06:36:15 PM
As for me, people go to cryptocurrency in order to earn. They see the rapid growth of some coins and hope that they can get a quick profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 05:58:10 PM
Only in cryptocurrencies can people increase the amount of money invested several times in just a couple of weeks. Deposits in banks are more reliable, but they bring very little income.
Cryptocurrencies make a big profit and therefore there are a lot of people who want to invest, despite the risks of losing their money.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
December 27, 2018, 05:45:06 PM
Humans certainly hope for change, when there are too many problems with the transaction system, we can be sure that we need a better solution, I'm sure that cryptocurrencies that bring the concept of decentralization will be used internationally.

Moreover, the worst happened in 2018, and the good news and another cycle of the growth are ahead, so I expect the interest in cryptocurrencies will increase in the nearest 2 years!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 27, 2018, 03:58:23 PM
My most interesting part of cryptocurrency is the ability to go anywhere, very light with so great asset in the space without being suspected and monitored by the government and other institution. Every owner also have assess to his asset anywhere and most of the assets has capacity to grow through ni some in an unimaginable size.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 03:34:14 PM
I think the reason why people choose Cryptocurrency is because of its great potential of one making money from it. There are many ways to it but the most popular ones are trading, bounty and airdrops though the market trend of this year does not give much in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 27, 2018, 03:28:13 PM
I chose cryptocurrency because it gives you the opportunity to learn something new, and at the same time earn. I love technology and everything related to it. Blockchain is no exception.
Cryptocurrencies provide an opportunity to really earn. Now you need to try not to miss opportunities. Because today the market gives us very big discounts. Invest as long as possible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 27, 2018, 02:04:21 PM
Every year more and more people choose cryptocurrencies.
It is very convenient, promising, a positive thing is that cryptocurrencies are in the stage of development and formation, and people can, by studying them, improve themselves in knowledge.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 27, 2018, 01:55:58 PM
Its just simple there is none like crypto, although it might come with it own challenges, the offer they bring on board far outweighs the challenges. Its reward system, it usage, security, anonymity etc. Its really interesting when you are part of this great family and this is what attract most individuals into it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 27, 2018, 01:17:42 PM
Blockchain simplified version of trade. You can easily reach investors around the world. Crypto coins and investors can come together with developers. The future money will be crypto coins.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 27, 2018, 12:27:15 PM
because crypto is truly an extraordinary technology, they are easy to use, they are simple technology but have many benefits. no one can reject crypto in the future
digital currency is a technology that is applied to support the life of financial transactions. with digital currency, we get the facility to conduct financial transactions safely and quickly. everyone wants the best and everyone chooses digital currency. things that continue to be developed and begin to be implemented in various important sectors.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
December 27, 2018, 12:24:05 PM
because crypto is truly an extraordinary technology, they are easy to use, they are simple technology but have many benefits. no one can reject crypto in the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
December 27, 2018, 10:56:17 AM
So NewzoneEx chose Cryptocurrency because of this? it's a good choice because in my opinion digital currency will continue to increase by the influence of technological developments and its users have also shot so fast since the past 3 years. for example there are now more and more E-Digital based applications, and all of them require digital transmission/transaction. so Crypto is good  Smiley
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 27, 2018, 09:09:56 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is backed by blockchain technology where every transaction is blocked ,easy to  transact and  technolgy of the future wherein no govt regulations and decentralized.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 06:17:06 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why NewzoneEX choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People want to choose cryptocurrency simple because it is easy to earn money with cyrpto. It does not need to be professional in order to be qualified but as long as you can understand and know how to do the task here you can have the chance to earn.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 27, 2018, 06:07:17 AM
Humans certainly hope for change, when there are too many problems with the transaction system, we can be sure that we need a better solution, I'm sure that cryptocurrencies that bring the concept of decentralization will be used internationally.
Activity: 280
December 27, 2018, 06:00:31 AM
Cryptocurrency is most trustable, easy and secure platform of blockchain. All people should invest in Crypto this condition without invest any different stock market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 26, 2018, 08:54:22 PM
Many people choose this path because they are a little greedy, they hope that they will be lucky and they will become much richer in a short time, they think so because they very often hear such stories around them, and therefore they hope that the same will happen to them.
This is the story of the last 2 years, when the cryptocurrency and its price were talked about everywhere, and before that people had other reasons to have coins, many were driven by interest
Pages:
Jump to: