Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 12:50:03 PM
People choosing cryptocurrency in many cases firstly cryptocurrency is easy to use and transfer with low transmission cost. Low risk compared than Fiat and popularity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
January 23, 2019, 12:47:03 PM
As far as I remember, people who understand the structure of the financial system choose cryptocurrencies, because today they are not taxed and do not charge huge fees for transfers. This is a universal remedy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 23, 2019, 09:20:30 AM
if in my opinion choosing crypto currency is just getting a big income, because crypto is a field of work that generates a lot of money and profits as well
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
January 23, 2019, 09:17:50 AM
Those people who are interesting in new era technology and want to earn more money they choose cryptocurreny because by crypto you can do business anywhere in the world.
In stock market you need to register yourself in official institution to able join in the market. You should be an accredited investors for that. In crypto everyone even a little shrimp able to take his chance to join in the crypto market. it's not about business.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 08:45:59 AM
Those people who are interesting in new era technology and want to earn more money they choose cryptocurreny because by crypto you can do business anywhere in the world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 13, 2019, 09:48:31 AM
I think that most of the people who are just beginning to learn such rumors that cryptocurrencies are falling and that they do not have the future are selling their assets at the cheapest prices, and more cunning people are buying. Be smarter
December 31, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
Because they want to use alternatives. They know about current problems on the financial market and they want to protect their investments. Because they believe in the better future where banks do not exist.
Unfortunately, the world is even worse than you imagine it in your head. Banks are the result of our present life and all countries today adhere to just this way of life, although you should understand that this is not very good. Cryptocurrencies in general will not greatly change the life of banks, but they will change the lives of people
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 03:21:49 PM
For me, cryptocurrencies started as a curiosity thing back in 2014.  Additionally, some cool stuff I have found are referral programs and banner programs that will often pay fairly quickly (as opposed to FIAT services that might make you wait up to 30 days to get paid).
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 30, 2018, 03:17:29 PM
First of all, a lot of people want to earn on cryptocurrency, then there is already an interest in the technology itself, such people are also not enough
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
December 30, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
Because they want to use alternatives. They know about current problems on the financial market and they want to protect their investments. Because they believe in the better future where banks do not exist.
December 30, 2018, 03:10:49 PM
My most interesting part of cryptocurrency is the ability to go anywhere, very light with so great asset in the space without being suspected and monitored by the government and other institution. Every owner also have assess to his asset anywhere and most of the assets has capacity to grow through ni some in an unimaginable size.
But there will still be control, because big investors cannot simply invest, because they need an understanding of who is in this market now and a guarantee that will reduce risks a little.
But when there is control then only large investors and funds will invest, at least it will be much more profitable and easier for ico companies.

And what do you suggest in the end? Continue investing without control? Today, because you can also install a terminal in your home and set yourself access to the stock exchange, which today for some reason is falling. I think that after regulation there will be such opportunities.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 07:41:42 PM
I have always believed that people will always try to earn more money while making the minimum amount of effort. And it turns out with cryptocurrencies. But unfortunately not everyone can earn.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 29, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
Many reasons for me. Innovations, new technology, new possibilities and other. I'd like that cryptocurrency don't depends on the any bank and don't have controlled emission. Mining idea is great. No important PoW or PoS but mining. And I learn so many interesting projects. For me it's a new way to work on the self
Activity: 322
December 29, 2018, 03:12:41 PM
It seems to me that many people are interested in new technologies. Most likely people are attracted by the fact that blockchain technologies are very promising.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
December 29, 2018, 03:01:29 PM
Because at that time crypto seemed so promising and convincing to be able to make changes in people's lives better for a relatively short period of time. At that time people flocked to crypto. Basically crypto is a technology that is quite helpful, but it needs to be done carefully and diligently. It can't always happen in an instant.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 02:50:20 PM
There are many reasons for this. First is the usability. Secondly, the lack of taxes and the fastest possible transactions
Activity: 420
December 29, 2018, 02:43:00 PM
I think that the main goal of most people is to make a profit. Only a few people believe that cryptocurrency can improve the life of society.
Activity: 1022
December 28, 2018, 10:42:31 AM
to work on decision as extensive with manage of service delivery that company to shows of release with business intelligence as referring initials to shows on drawing as defining use with progress on movement with the running of projects with the field of bitcoin finance.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
December 28, 2018, 10:36:47 AM
I choose cryptocurrency to change the way i was living before and how i support and live with my family.
It is not enough to work for 8 hours away from hours and a total of 10-11 hours including the transportation time.
With this, i came to a job which is bounty hunting which provides great opportunity in my life and on my wallet.
I can earn my quarterly in just a month or even better than that.
Activity: 323
Merit: 122
December 28, 2018, 10:34:42 AM
My most interesting part of cryptocurrency is the ability to go anywhere, very light with so great asset in the space without being suspected and monitored by the government and other institution. Every owner also have assess to his asset anywhere and most of the assets has capacity to grow through ni some in an unimaginable size.
But there will still be control, because big investors cannot simply invest, because they need an understanding of who is in this market now and a guarantee that will reduce risks a little.
But when there is control then only large investors and funds will invest, at least it will be much more profitable and easier for ico companies.
Pages:
Jump to: