Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 13. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 02:31:18 PM
I think that cryptocurrency attracts people because of the strong volatility. This is a good opportunity to make money.
Activity: 406
December 25, 2018, 02:17:15 PM
One part of people wants fast and easy money. However, when they begin to suffer losses, they are disappointed in cryptography. Another part of people see great prospects in this market and begin to develop it. The third part of people uses cryptocurrencies for convenience, because they get paid in cryptocurrency. There are hackers who don't care what they steal. The main thing that was a lot. But all this would not have happened without people who buy currency in the hope of its growth and earnings on it.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 01:58:10 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why NewzoneEX choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

in cryptocurrency people pay low cost for any transaction both large and small transactions people pay the same cost or little cost for miner that's why people trying to using cryptocurrency and implementing blockchain in traditional payment for avoid problem for paying the cost
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 25, 2018, 01:39:46 PM
Especially previous years the crypto currency was a great opportunity to earn rapidly good money, get a really good profit, even to have a stable monthly income. But this year is not successful. Nevertheless lots of people still believe in the crypto and its future. Hope the situation will change the next year and we again will consider the crypto as a resourse of income.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 25, 2018, 01:05:18 PM
The reason for choosing cryptocurrencies is because it enables the free trading of the Internet and the ability to invest in cryptocurrencies to obtain excess profits.

You are right. However, each one has got his own reasons to invest in the cryptocurrencies. I guess that the number one goal of an average crypto investor is to make money on the deals with altcoins and BTC.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 25, 2018, 12:56:01 AM
I think, people choose crypto currencies because crypto currencies have good investment opportunities and have good development, even though we know that crypto currencies also have a high risk
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
December 24, 2018, 11:56:41 PM
I think because everyone wants to have some hope in cryptocurrency market. You can invest in minumum and wait and someday you can be rich with your minimum risk. That's why people choose it i believe. Also you can work in your house with your computer and if you have success you wouldn't have to go to the work and work for some one else.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 11:50:10 PM
Yes, for those who invested last year-now everything is very bad.Many investors were disappointed in the market,they dreamed that the crypto currency will help them earn a fortune in the short time.At someone it turned out, but the majority remained with nothing.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 24, 2018, 12:22:04 PM
Cryptocurrency gives a feeling of private banking. You can send funds and receive funds from anyone accross the globe at very low cost from the comfort of your home plus it offers security and obscurity for users
This is not just a feeling, it really is, because you can do anything today, in order to really work with cryptocurrencies. Today the market is really very located in order to invest in it. Unfortunately today it is bad for old investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
December 23, 2018, 07:35:08 PM
People choose cryptocurrencies because this platform is the alternative way to make a profit in easy way but also you learn it too about cryptocurrencies not just only you earn money but also increases your knowledge about everything.
You are right. Cryptocurrency does provide many benefits, even the products and technology are very effective for the future. Modern people who want effectiveness will definitely choose cryptocurrency, even though the risk is high as an investment but it can be overcome.
Activity: 372
December 23, 2018, 06:44:15 PM
People choose cryptocurrencies because this platform is the alternative way to make a profit in easy way but also you learn it too about cryptocurrencies not just only you earn money but also increases your knowledge about everything.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 23, 2018, 06:39:53 PM
Currently, all the people who invest in cryptocurrencies, they do it for selfish purposes. Previously, people invested in cryptocurrencies because they believed in the idea itself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
December 23, 2018, 05:22:38 PM
First goal - money. A lot of people want to earn only money. And little part want to make revolution in different branches, like: -
- Fund rising (KICKICO)
- Advertising (AdEx)
- Money transfer (Ripple)
- Trading (Binance, Huobi, Okex)
etc.

You need to find your way!
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 04:11:27 PM
Cryptocurrency operates on a decentralized network easy to track down any transaction and its record are immutable.  These are the very characteristics every business needs for execution
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 03:57:30 PM
Cryptocurrency gives a feeling of private banking. You can send funds and receive funds from anyone accross the globe at very low cost from the comfort of your home plus it offers security and obscurity for users
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 23, 2018, 03:46:09 PM
if in my opinion they choose crypto maybe because they want to learn more about crypto and maybe they actually planned from yesterday maybe, because it is really suitable if they choose crypto because, it can produce a benefit for themselves and others too.
Of course the benefits are what they want. we know that right now when the market is experiencing a decline many people choose because they see a big opportunity
  I am also one of them who knows who to grab the chance and have profit from it. I defiantly chosen cryptocurrency because I realized that my life could run easily with it and I also can make savings for my future. So I am thankful to my friend who suggested me to invest my money in crypto and spend time in making money at campaign.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
December 23, 2018, 11:42:10 AM
The world certainly changes and cryptocurrencies are the best solution to replace fiat with many weaknesses, it's time for the world to adopt a decentralized system like crypto so that whatever happens then there is no intervention from the state.
Bitcoin can not replace fiat currencies despite the usefulness and has more advantages than the fiat of course still be used. Moreover, there are more weaknesses in bitcoin because this coin is unstable and volatile is too risky.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 23, 2018, 11:35:40 AM
People choose cryptocurrencies, because they are the best ways to transfer a big amount of money with a very little transactions.
Why, in small transactions, today in cryptocurrencies, no one bothers you to transfer your funds more than you want. Therefore, I would probably continue to invest today because cryptocurrency is the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 23, 2018, 08:42:55 AM
People choose cryptocurrencies, because they are the best ways to transfer a big amount of money with a very little transactions.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 08:39:31 AM
In this space nothing is absolutely impossible but to me with the present reality on ground, I think it will be very difficult for Ethereum to reach 300 USD before this year runs out, I choose to be real rather than being over optimistic. Let's keep watching as the year comes to an end.
Pages:
Jump to: