Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 19. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 03:04:54 AM
For ordinary investors, cryptocurrencies may become wealthy overnight, but for loyal investors, cryptocurrency is the future currency. This is the currency revolution. The cryptocurrency will be successful in the holy places where many elites gather.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
December 20, 2018, 02:13:57 AM
Because cyptocurrency can provide the results they expected, but to be able to get maximum results, of course we must be ready with all the risks, confident and patient, one of the keys to getting maximum results.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 01:49:12 AM
I think crypto is an answer to the modernization of technology in the payment system and the development of the blockhain network, it has been proven that their transactions are faster and the costs are cheaper
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
December 20, 2018, 01:41:53 AM
Because cryptocurrency has a good potential for growth, respectively, you can invest and increase your money.
Activity: 644
December 20, 2018, 01:27:02 AM
why do people choose cryptocurrency? it's very clear to invest and trade with partners in a better ICO project. crypto has an altcoin that continues to grow with new ideas and quality blockhain systems as a tool for digital currency exchange. I feel that Crypto has a good future, so it is suitable for investment work in an increasingly developing world with technology.
Activity: 726
December 20, 2018, 12:50:04 AM
I do not think that in 2018 people invested big money in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that this year many people have become disillusioned with crypto.
This happened because of the long standing bear market which drove away the interest of some investors. Most of the investors who invested in January this year bought at the peak of the bull market and are yet to hold for long term for another bull market. Perhaps 2019 has something good for crypto because the market has already shown some green lights for the past few days.
in the remainder of this year, maybe the price will not increase significantly and neither large volumes of funds will boost the total supply in coinmarketcap, but crypto has done something big and many people talk about it
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
December 20, 2018, 12:48:26 AM
I do not think that in 2018 people invested big money in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that this year many people have become disillusioned with crypto.
This happened because of the long standing bear market which drove away the interest of some investors. Most of the investors who invested in January this year bought at the peak of the bull market and are yet to hold for long term for another bull market. Perhaps 2019 has something good for crypto because the market has already shown some green lights for the past few days.
Activity: 476
December 20, 2018, 12:44:20 AM
for me, cryptocurrency has several advantages that can be a threat to existing payment services, they are faster, more accurate, and cheaper
Activity: 229
December 20, 2018, 12:42:37 AM
everyone must have their own reasons for choosing cryptocurrency. there must be some people who choose cryptocurrency to facilitate trade and various transactions. and of course also to make a profit
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
December 20, 2018, 12:24:18 AM
The biggest benefit of cryptocurrency is it's seamless, weightless, you can own any big amount of cryptocurrency just in your digital wallet, you can bring your money to anywhere in the world without restriction, because many countries restrict a fixed amount of money you can bring abroad.
Activity: 378
December 20, 2018, 12:16:02 AM
People choosing cryptocurrency certainly want to get more results through crypto, besides that I think if we are serious about investing in crypto by buying coins and investing them when the market goes up and we sell our coins it will certainly benefit
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 11:46:45 PM
Many people today love cryptocurrency, because what I know is that cryptocurrency promises a big advantage, besides that many people get jobs and can make money through cryptocurrency, such as signature campaigns, bountysocial media and so on. Those are some of the reasons I see why nowadays many people choose cryptocurrency, because for them cryptocurrency is the easiest way to get a job and earn income.
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 11:37:54 PM
There are so many advantages of crypto compared to other currencies, this virtual currency can be sent directly through the internet network that is available if we want to pay for something (don't have to use fiat currency), while other benefits from krypto can also be an investment for the future front when viewed from its development from year to year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 19, 2018, 11:36:43 PM
Human needs are now increasing and they will find ways to get good results. And when they hear Cryptocurrency and try to include it, they will definitely be interested in getting money. With this purpose, they are interested in wrestling with the world of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 11:31:22 PM
Because through cryptocurrency you can get more profits, but for now the crypto is in crisis and if you sell coins you have not yet benefited but this is a good time to start investing because the price of coins is cheap so you can buy it and invest it
Activity: 532
December 19, 2018, 11:30:49 PM
Many people choose and like investing their money at cryptocurrency because give more profitable than other invetsment way, by investing at cryptocurrency give us more easy way how to get money just buy at lower price and sell when price is growing up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 11:20:07 PM
Although the included assets that highly risky but more practical and prove crypto has the potential for the future. This field contains a lot of technology that can be very useful and certainly provides a good future. so maybe crypto will continue to be developed in this regard and will be more profit which can be found inside.
Activity: 574
December 19, 2018, 11:07:08 PM
Why do people choose Cryptocurrency. Because in Cryptocurrency you can get huge profits in the form of investments, buying and selling, and others related to Cryptocurrency. Therefore very many people choose Cryptocurrency compared to other investments.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
December 19, 2018, 05:58:58 PM
Because people are sure that this is one of the best markets and the best tool for earning, which has never been before, it seems to me that even the Gold Fever is not comparable with this market and this happens once every fifty years.   Shocked
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 19, 2018, 05:55:01 PM
The development of technology has made the tendency of millennial society to take advantage of the digital world in gaining profits. Ways that are more flexible, not bound, and can be done anywhere easily become one of the main criteria, ideal work. That's why cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular, either as a main or side job.
Pages:
Jump to: