Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 20. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 05:54:25 PM
Cryptocurrency offers a type of financial freedom never before seen in history. It is an enabler for the reform
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 19, 2018, 05:36:22 PM
I do not think that in 2018 people invested big money in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that this year many people have become disillusioned with crypto.
only those who wanted to make a fortune the next day were disappointed. and the idea of cryptocurrency is not in quick money
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 05:28:43 PM
There are a while lot of benefits when it come to using crypto. Being it security wide, speed, convience, it has also be proven lucrative for traders and investors. Above all it makes life a bit easy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 05:18:45 PM
I do not think that in 2018 people invested big money in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that this year many people have become disillusioned with crypto.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 19, 2018, 05:03:26 PM
In cryptocurrencies, you can easily make good money. People do not pay attention to risks. And then regret it. Prospects for easy earnings close their eyes and cloud the brain.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 19, 2018, 02:22:02 PM
Because cryptocurrency is a very fast and efficient way to earn a good amount of money. Although it is a very risky way
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 19, 2018, 02:17:00 PM
Cryptocurrencies are a relatively easy way for an ordinary person to make big money. I think this is what attracts so many people.
Activity: 364
December 19, 2018, 02:10:13 PM
People saw a sharp increase in the cryptocurrency market and decided to make money on it. But they chose the wrong entry point.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 19, 2018, 02:04:58 PM
when viewed from its use it is more practical efficient and fast and all of that is needed in the era of development and technology that is progressing rapidly for that crypto currency was created
Cryptocurrencies are the way out for the global financial system. This is a waiver of the dollar and the federal reserve system. Do you think they do not participate in this game? They are the whales who have already bought a lot and it’s them who swing our market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
December 18, 2018, 07:15:32 PM
Very few people choose this market, it seems to me that we are less than 1% of people from the entire population of our planet. Many people do not climb into this market because they are afraid and do not understand anything, I think that this is good for you and me, we don’t need them here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
December 18, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
Ive choose major crypto because i believe this world need a better solution for payment and storing assets, and i believe cryptocurrency will be the one to provide that services in the future
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 02:09:07 PM
cryptocurrency can be one of the earners of profit in a fast period of time, many people become rich if they are on crypto that makes many people choose crypto.

What you say is applicable only to 2017, the whole of 2018, people only lost money on crypto, I mean the majority. Many have lost all their savings, but they are to blame for it themselves, it’s too dangerous to invest everything especially in a market like crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 18, 2018, 01:19:00 PM
when viewed from its use it is more practical efficient and fast and all of that is needed in the era of development and technology that is progressing rapidly for that crypto currency was created
December 18, 2018, 12:58:26 PM
Cryptocurrencies remind me of the heyday of the hippie culture. At that time, people who were interested in this were very unlike others, they were relaxed, free and independent. The same thing happens with those who are really serious about investing in cryptocurrency - such people are also very similar to the hippies of the 70s, they are not depend on anyone.
December 18, 2018, 12:43:06 PM
People love cryptocurrencies, because it allows them to feel free in case of managing their own money/funds. So that the interest in crypto will always grow.
Of course, interest in cryptocurrency wakes up solely because of the greed of earnings, because there are opportunities to earn very large means, it’s not for nothing that the states start investing serious money, because there are such opportunities.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
Common reasons why people attract to join cryptocurrenxy os to gain income in just easy way and no bigger investment needed. Just insert effort and give free time and then you will have an income on that, and Im talking about bounties, this help as gain income without any investment just do the rules and make some post through forum and social media. So bettet to be apart of crypto to gain profit in a godd way.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 18, 2018, 10:27:01 AM
People love cryptocurrencies, because it allows them to feel free in case of managing their own money/funds. So that the interest in crypto will always grow.
Activity: 274
December 18, 2018, 10:16:14 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People wanted to choose crypto currency because like me a poor person have a big chances to make my life change.I belive also that because of crypro currency It makes added in our life colorful and more interesting.
December 17, 2018, 02:09:20 PM
I think that people began to choose cryptocurrencies only for quick earning of money and pursuit of money, we all miss the opportunity to really use the blockchain technology as it was conceived earlier.

Now this period is just beginning and we all have a wonderful opportunity to take a real part in projects that would really help humanity to adopt this technology. We can really do a lot with this.
Activity: 345
December 17, 2018, 01:43:57 PM
I believe that today with the current technology development speed Cryptocurrency is the best choice, modern and suitable for long-term development. With the capabilities and benefits it brings it has become a trend to grow today. I'm sure the future will be legitimated in many parts of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: