Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 23. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 13, 2018, 12:27:46 PM
Cryptocurrency is an income without investments and the future. But cryptocurrency should be monitored so as not to burn out.
Yes, I am also beginning to understand that, in general, regulation is a process that today should still be, and the state should control this process, if this process still has value today.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 13, 2018, 05:46:23 AM
To make money and to become reach. The majority of the community has joined after the hype wave during the last November and are slowly quitting, because they are not ready to wait a little longer to get really big profits.
To become rich actually lol. you make typo. Yeah, they have to know that joining crypto, then they have to be prepared with all the risks that exist, as prices can fall and rise at any time, if they are not prepared for the risk, then they will only make a loss
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 13, 2018, 05:24:56 AM
Cryptocurrency is much cooler than fiatnyh assets, because there is an opportunity to increase your deposit tenfold, but there is also a chance to reduce it, so you need to be careful

But you also need to understand that there is a downside, you can reduce your deposit by 10 times under the influence of negative market dynamics, which is inevitable and it is almost impossible to predict.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 05:14:22 AM
People choose crypto currency more because the cryptocurrency is the vast and and large market in this world.
People can easily make their profit and can earn the passive income.
Activity: 294
December 13, 2018, 05:08:37 AM
To make money and to become reach. The majority of the community has joined after the hype wave during the last November and are slowly quitting, because they are not ready to wait a little longer to get really big profits.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 13, 2018, 05:01:33 AM
I chose cryptocurrency because it is an easier way to earn, learn new things, but it is necessary to study a lot and understand this system.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
Cryptocurrency is an income without investments and the future. But cryptocurrency should be monitored so as not to burn out.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 11:56:05 AM
Compared to all other activities, cryptocurrencies provide an incredibly easy way to earn money, for this you do not need to physically work and you do not need to go to work in the usual sense of the word. At least it looks so at first glance. Therefore, people are looking with interest in this direction.
December 12, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because they love cryptocurrency. They like to trade and earn money from crypto or do bounty for earn. Crypto is the profession of many traders and bounty hunters now a days.
Whatever you may think, in any case, it turns out that people are still trying to make money. Investing in such moments as it is now should still turn out so that you will be rewarded for your faith.
Activity: 434
December 11, 2018, 02:54:42 PM
People choose cryptocurrency because they love cryptocurrency. They like to trade and earn money from crypto or do bounty for earn. Crypto is the profession of many traders and bounty hunters now a days.

You're right. People come to cryptocurrencies primarily to earn a lot of money in cryptocurrency trading and investing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
December 11, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
Cryptocurrency is much cooler than fiatnyh assets, because there is an opportunity to increase your deposit tenfold, but there is also a chance to reduce it, so you need to be careful
Activity: 60
December 11, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
Cryptocurrency can be easier for some people but of course some have a hard time with it. it's because digital currency is different
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 11, 2018, 12:07:36 PM
Because cryptocurrency provides excellent opportunities for all, regardless of place of residence and financial condition. There are quite a few such opportunities in the world, but they are not visible, they are hidden. When the cryptocurrency became popular, it became much more difficult to earn.
copper member
Activity: 232
December 11, 2018, 11:52:36 AM
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
December 11, 2018, 11:46:42 AM
If people who are new to the Cryptocurrency will certainly ask, Why do people choose Cryptocurrency? If there is an investor, you certainly understand why you prefer investment in this cryptocurrency. Because this cryptocurrency provides a way or opportunity for us to seek profits. Of course, Cryptocurrency also have a big risk, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Because what we are looking for is a way to get profits that is in Cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency in term of earning profit works the same way as thsoe stocks that you can buy freely some logically you wont risking your money into something like cryptocurrecny becaue I believe that there's other reason for people to choose crypto and one of them is the decentralized nature.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 11:35:02 AM
If people who are new to the Cryptocurrency will certainly ask, Why do people choose Cryptocurrency? If there is an investor, you certainly understand why you prefer investment in this cryptocurrency. Because this cryptocurrency provides a way or opportunity for us to seek profits. Of course, Cryptocurrency also have a big risk, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Because what we are looking for is a way to get profits that is in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 517
December 11, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
Yes, it is precisely this that is very, very interesting, and I also invested my funds mainly for this reason, since I believed that cryptocurrency could indeed be a very good competitor for the banking sector.
Unfortunately the market is now being down, crypto does have a technology which is very nice. blockchain making updates in the world of technology, it's already proven many industries who are already interested in this technology, including banking.
December 11, 2018, 11:21:59 AM
Just like our faces and our voices are different, that is how our various reasons for going into cryptocurrency is different, personally I got into cryptocurrency because I loved the fact that it is decentralised and it also opened some financial uplifting opportunities that I couldn't resist, my best decision so far.
Yes, it is precisely this that is very, very interesting, and I also invested my funds mainly for this reason, since I believed that cryptocurrency could indeed be a very good competitor for the banking sector.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 11, 2018, 11:21:06 AM
I think people choose to invest in Cryptocurrency is because they know that it will be hard in this days to get a better earnings in a regular job and in order to make double earnings they choose to invest in Crypto to add as their new way of extra income while working in a regular job that could be a really big help in some people like us.
Activity: 51
December 11, 2018, 11:10:16 AM
it provides anonymity and security.  easier to manage. 
Pages:
Jump to: