Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 22. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 07:05:12 PM
Everyone has its own motive of Joining the crypto space. For me, it's the technology,it's potential, what it has to offer in the near future etc that drew me to blockchain technology thus cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 15, 2018, 06:56:32 PM
It is perfectly! I'm glad that people are offer services and goods that we can bought for crypto currency. This greatly helps to disseminate information about crypto currencies in the real world and contributes to their adoption by most people. And this is one of the most important tasks for crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
December 15, 2018, 05:57:11 PM
Because it's something new and interesting. People are greedy and they love money. Why not?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 05:55:02 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies have a future, but I would like them to become independent. But it takes too much. If cryptocurrencies are not stable then they will also be of little use.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 15, 2018, 02:26:39 PM
I get into crypto because i need other kind of investment beside stocks and bitcoin or crypto in general seems like a good speculation back then in early 2017. Definitely a right choice because i managed to earn quite a lot until last january before the crash happened. To be honest i don't care that much about the tech as i only care about the gain.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 15, 2018, 02:23:26 PM
It seems to me that people came to cryptocurrency in order to get quick earnings. But the cryptocurrency market did not give them that in 2018.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 02:22:31 PM
I will be honest if told to trade other than crypto, I will still play crypto even though the price is not stable because the coins are diverse and can be obtained for free not to mention because of financial transparency and opening eyes to the whole world that blockhain technology is new
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 15, 2018, 01:25:59 PM
crypto world in its just in  the beginning and there are lots of things to come in. So everybody want to hold in this market. It has huge scope in the future.
Those who today believe in the market and will believe in the market. I think that it will be them who in the future will talk about how they earned simply because they believed in cryptocurrency the way they used to believe in new technologies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 14, 2018, 12:25:49 PM
there are many opinions on why people choose crypto currencies quickly to make a profit in their investment even though the risk is great if I personally think crypto currencies will be needed for the future along with the times and technology for cryptocurrency that I choose
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 11:55:58 AM
For me i choose Cryptocurrency because of the quick transaction and cheaper fee and i believe that this is the future currency, and according to news that the user of Cryptocurrency has doubled this year. I think that the their is a bright future in Cryptocurrency  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 11:47:28 AM
crypto world in its just in  the beginning and there are lots of things to come in. So everybody want to hold in this market. It has huge scope in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 11:42:34 AM
to the question " what is cryptocurrency and why is it needed?"The answer is simple: for what we use ordinary money. They can buy any product or service. Some sites even began to accept cryptocurrencies as payment. In addition, they can be used for investing and trading on the exchange equivalent to other currencies
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 14, 2018, 08:52:53 AM
It is all about the money i guess. Some people just wanted to make money quickly. Traders from the stock were attracted by the enormous price volatility. Nothing exceptional
Fully agree with you. But it seems to me that this is only the beginning and when a new wave of interest comes to this market, people will again begin to use their finances to invest in cryptocurrencies. I hope that we will still see it.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 06:23:40 AM
Most people came to cryptocurrency in order to earn good money. It seemed to them that cryptocurrency is an easy way to make money. But they were wrong.

The actual reason is that they heard that the income from these coins are very high. In the start there were not many people in the crypto but after some people got the profit many more came to this field and they all invested their money in it to get the high return.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
December 13, 2018, 06:25:43 PM
It is chosen by 1% of people from the entire population of our planet, many do not believe in cryptocurrency and do not want to do it. Many are skeptical and think that this is a financial pyramid or other fraud that would deceive people.
Activity: 406
December 13, 2018, 06:01:21 PM
I think that people choose cryptocurrency because they believe in the blockchain technology. It seems to me that many people see great prospects in this.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 02:39:52 PM
I think they prefer crypto because of speed, security, confidentiality, anonymous, and lower transaction costs, actually crypto is very useful but they clash a lot with existing regulations
Activity: 345
December 13, 2018, 02:37:44 PM
As this is the trend for people to develop now towards the development of long-term. The Crypto market is one of the potential markets that has a strong appeal as it benefits us in today's technological development. The Cryptocurrency will always be the main keyword for people to find and grow it more and more powerful.  Cheesy
Activity: 921
December 13, 2018, 12:42:44 PM
Cryptocurrencies are one of the few real ways to make money by performing both complex and simple tasks. Also, a big hype caused by the media last year gave people confidence in cryptocurrencies, after which people began to invest in cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 13, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
It is all about the money i guess. Some people just wanted to make money quickly. Traders from the stock were attracted by the enormous price volatility. Nothing exceptional
Pages:
Jump to: