Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 25. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 733
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 12:36:18 PM
Cryptocurrency some time ago could make a scene for many people, lots of people, lots of people who became rich with crypto and this caused crypto to become popular and many people chose investment in crypto than anywhere else. so this is a natural thing
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 09, 2018, 12:13:21 PM
I think, many people choose crypto currency because they see the opportunities that exist in the crypto currency and how the future of crypto will continue to grow so that it will be very profitable
It will be beneficial only if the cryptocurrency market will actually have growth, but today we do not see such growth, something very strange and terrible is happening now, the market is falling now and nobody knows when the recovery will begin.
Activity: 518
December 09, 2018, 04:14:25 AM
I think, many people choose crypto currency because they see the opportunities that exist in the crypto currency and how the future of crypto will continue to grow so that it will be very profitable
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 08, 2018, 11:23:52 PM
because bitcoin is easier than anything, whether it's investment, trading, and transactions, everything is easy to understand and do. no matter the extreme fluctuations, bitcoins will never lose their demands because of their ease to use bitcoin.
December 08, 2018, 12:15:41 PM
People came to cryptocurrency in order to earn good money. But the situation on the cryptocurrency market has changed a lot and now it is difficult to earn here.
And what do you think how people will act next? Personally, I think that people will still be able to promote cryptocurrencies and will be able to promote everything that happens here to the world level.
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
December 08, 2018, 12:07:11 PM
Because cryptocurrency has a huge potential for near future. Digital money will seems to be next revolution on finance. My opinion is any combination of traditional finance with Cryptocurrency will be needed near future.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
December 08, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
I think most people these days would prefer cryptocurrency because it affords them to hold more in place of the cashless policies, all they do is convert the amount they need to fiat while converting the rest to cryptocurrency, no official body to checkmate their holding.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
December 08, 2018, 11:39:24 AM
I`m sure that everyone just wanted money, and now they are stuck here. I made this decision when i realised, that when bitcoin was 15k everyone were talkinga bout it, and today everybody forgot about it!
Activity: 504
December 08, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
Of course I'm buying new coins now the bigger the likelihood of making me big here than the old coins that are lower than the price and not rising.
Activity: 504
December 08, 2018, 11:26:19 AM
people choose to invest in cryptocurrecy because when the crypto currency is recovered and the price of all the coins is higher then everyone who believes and has invested in it will earn much.
Activity: 200
December 08, 2018, 11:02:07 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why NewzoneEX choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Because cryptocurrency is good for investment, and many people gets millionaire and billionaire on investing in cryptocurrency. Also, cryptocurrency now is popular and supported by some companies and countries. Hoping that all countries and government will support crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
December 08, 2018, 10:20:45 AM
I was attracted by idea of anonymity and chance to earn extra money without doing much work and investing money I have earned doing real jobs. It was very simple and quite fun to grab free bitcoins and altcoins and trade with them without risking my own money. Lately I am attracted by new technologies and new ideas.
Activity: 476
December 08, 2018, 10:07:37 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why NewzoneEX choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

I chose cryptocurrency because I thought it was a great and fast method of earning. I think we could make an incredible amount of money because of the growth that is so close now
Activity: 232
December 08, 2018, 08:50:46 AM
It seems to me that at the moment it is one of the most interesting industries in the world. It's modern, it's cool, it's progressive. I think then everything will be even bigger, and now we need to take what is given
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 08:19:01 AM
Cryptocurrency allows you to make money transfers regardless of where you are and how much you need to transfer.  It is convenient and reliable, and yet it is a way to make money!
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
December 08, 2018, 07:50:14 AM
This is a new world for investment and creating a unique business. Cryptocurrency is a unique currency that can rise in price. Transactions help to transfer money all over the world. It is convenient and simple.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 07:45:32 AM
More easy to get money with cryptocurrency investment than have make other investment, many kind of investment but only bitcoin and altcoin could give easy to get much money with faster time, maybe just few week we can got much money.
But to this can be added the converse statement, you could make quick money in 2017, in 2018 you could only lose money
But we can also think differently and positive in this year. In the previous year it was the time of short term investment while in 2018 it is the time of long term investment and we all know that in long term investment we earn more bigger so keep investing.
Activity: 420
December 07, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
People came to cryptocurrency in order to earn good money. But the situation on the cryptocurrency market has changed a lot and now it is difficult to earn here.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 07, 2018, 04:45:10 PM
People choose crypto,because it is their option to gain money and they don't know other options to do that.
It is my suggestion.
They come here for fast profit and that's it!
December 07, 2018, 04:42:42 PM
A new area that is not yet so widespread. Of course, smart people decided to risk money for profit. But what you think about this? Is st a correct doing?

I will confidently say that cryptocurrency is a necessary measure, because I do not see other possibilities in order to still secure and improve the financial systems of our planet. Therefore, I think this is normal.
Pages:
Jump to: