Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 43. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
November 05, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

they chose cryptocurrency because they thought its easy to earn here but they were clearly wrong at that assumption.

First of all, cryptocurrency is used for trading in the darknet. Then to avoid taxes and conceal funds from the authorities. Its main advantage is decentralization and it is very important.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 05, 2018, 10:17:35 AM
I think cryptocurrency is also chosen for ease of use. Let's just say you need to transfer a large amount of money. Cryptocurrency is great for this. Yes, and as long-term deposits, also a solution.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 05, 2018, 10:14:26 AM
Last year, people believed that the cryptocurrency will grow for a long time and will not go down. But these people were in for an unpleasant surprise.
Last year was a period of rapid growth and no one expected, and until now, many people still expect and wait for the market to increase, but according to the current trend is likely the virtual currency market will be difficult. can grow in 2017
before choosing Cryptocurrency, at least they also viewed the development of present at Cryptocurrency which is able to turn a profit and could be used as a material consideration. with its development capable of adequately, will surely be a belief by using Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 05, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
Last year, people believed that the cryptocurrency will grow for a long time and will not go down. But these people were in for an unpleasant surprise.
Last year was a period of rapid growth and no one expected, and until now, many people still expect and wait for the market to increase, but according to the current trend is likely the virtual currency market will be difficult. can grow in 2017
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 10:13:05 AM
Because i think cryptocurrency will be the next currency of our world. because someday Money paper will be gone and digital currencies will rise and fix a big dent on our payment system.
Activity: 392
November 05, 2018, 10:10:18 AM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 05, 2018, 10:04:03 AM
Because of the new approach that bitcoin together with the cryptocurrencies present to the world
New types of profiteering that nothing in this world can offers,that if you are lucky and skilled your mony can be multiplied in many.this is why people like me choose cryptocurrency,and i belive that you do the same way akso right?
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 05, 2018, 09:59:41 AM
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

I believe why i do invest in cryptocurrency cause i believe there is a wide new chance to earn more money and there is a wider chance for any new businesses to be emerge and we might see a new apple in crypto spaces which will be really great and would be the best investments.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
There are many benefits use of crypto currencies .we can received and send payment to others at low cost and high speed.you make private transaction without any explanation to bank why they are sending a large amount to other.  crypto is good source of earning. crypto is an investment place we can long term investment in the crypto  currencies
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 09:45:36 AM
Probably everything depends only on the fact that today there are many wonderful chances for it. In order to really make a good profit by starting the process of getting good dividends coming from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 09:38:56 AM
I am present in this forum because I love e-money, invest and make a profit, learn and raise intellectuals in the world of electronic money.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

everyone must have a different opinion why they choose crypto. I myself chose Crypto because of its sophisticated technology as the first digital currency to emerge and also I want a new experience. I am interested in knowing and learning more about crypto now and in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 08:45:46 AM
It seems to me that everyone is fed up with the intervention of third parties who can regulate the currency. Everyone wants freedom and independence. This is exactly what cryptocurrency gives.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
November 05, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

because many people think with cryptocurrency they can make money easily and can get multiple profits. some people can make transactions easily, so it becomes a person's need to trade or invest.
Activity: 45
November 05, 2018, 08:05:37 AM
In this 21st century our economy has moved ahead towards digital ecosystem and has reduced paper work a lot from investment to money transfer, everything is going paperless. The newest addition to the digital payment sector is cryptocurrency. Unlike fiat currency there is no centralization on cryptocurrency. It is the easiest way to transact and does not include any third party.
Activity: 182
November 05, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

I think that cryptocurrencies are chosen by those who do not want to sit in the office and work on a regular schedule. These are the people who want to live and work for pleasure and I am among them
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
November 05, 2018, 03:34:07 AM
There are many advantages of crypto like
  • Moving of large funds sometimes needs authorization from banks,and on holidays its not possible thus giving financial freedom to people
  • Moreover doing international cross borders transaction involves too much of fees
  • Security - blockchain transactions are more secure
  • Finally anonymity is also one of the primary concern

Apart from these crypto also serve as good assets which can be used anytime for financial gains i.e. what many people do now-a-days.With each and everyday the problems regulations and hell a lot of paperworks to be done in banks creating chaos in life of people.People generally are very busy in their own work and life and the banking systems makes it more difficult.In crypto people gets own financial freedom and can manage his/her funds personally.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 12:24:54 AM
To be pleasant to people the cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency gives new opportunities and an opportunity increase in the capital.
They choose crypto due to it's unlimited fund and the market is uncontrolled in where we can having a good earnings day by day.It might increase our capital here as long as we have patience everytime as we invest or hodl some coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 04, 2018, 12:01:37 AM
why did they choose crypto currency? there must be many different reasons when this post is answered by several members in this forum, but in essence the same that they choose it for a big profit, because the fuctuations in the price of crypto currencies are very large and very fast changing.
Activity: 2
November 03, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

they chose cryptocurrency because they thought its easy to earn here but they were clearly wrong at that assumption.
Pages:
Jump to: