Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 47. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 20
October 31, 2018, 10:16:14 AM
Many people became interested on cryptocurries because it’s one of the easiest way to get huge profits with or without investing anything. Cryptocurries also can be the global transaction system the has low fees and has high security.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 10:03:46 AM
Cryptocurrencies are a reasonable expectation to get rich quick, I'm still optimistic about crypto investment so that it will make my money grow up to 10 times a year, patience is very important.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 09:39:20 AM
Because crypto currencies allow to earn great money. Crypto currencies will open the doors to the future and will make the world decentralised. It is awesome and I like the idea. Moreover, during the green market you can gain huge profits.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 31, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
Cryptocurrencies are the future of the global transaction system, this is what makes me optimistic to invest in crypto, I'm sure that the trend of crypto usage will continue to increase so that it can make us successful and rich.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 09:18:46 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Because cryptocurrency is the best for investment and many people believe in cryptocurrency. Also it is choose by the people because it is famous and popular, although the marketplace now is in bad condtion but many investors chooses cryptocurrency because it is good.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 08:42:09 AM
I think cryptocurrency is a kind of investment that you can't loss everything if you have patient, that is why is see buying any coin or token should look more like money lost to you so if it dip you keep holding and if it moon you take profit and with patient it will always bring profit .
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

These people believe in blockchain that's what probably is the main reason why bitcoin was established, it was only then some are only here to profit from it.
Now there are tokens that has huge potential to make it on top of the marketcap, blockchain users are more into investing to its product with also attracts the people from other markets like from the forex.
separate interest in choosing cryptocurency. there are so many reasons why someone prefers cryptoccurency rather than forex, etc. because an easier process and high profitability is enough to attract investors to invest in cryptoccurency
Activity: 210
October 31, 2018, 08:13:06 AM
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

This after all the way to earnings for which no matter education and experience. So many people are really starting to work here. I think that it is profitable and quick profit is another reason to work here
Activity: 602
October 30, 2018, 11:12:17 AM
In most cases, many people invest in cryptocurrencies only because they have heard somewhere that you can earn a little here, this is all that is on the market today in order to invest. But then perhaps the most important thing is that people still understand what is the truth and what is not.
Activity: 452
October 30, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
In my opinion, this is a very interesting direction, which can help a person to develop interesting ideas that will help in everyday life and bring a good income, so they choose cryptocurrency
October 30, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

I think it is very simple. People choose cryptocurrency because they want to experience these great new coins like Paragon, Ripple and Power ledger. And of course their projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 08:04:48 AM
Several reasons are available for this actually. Personally, I have chosen cryptocurrencies because;

1. I can easily make some good cash through it.

2. It is the future of currency. Hence I can't afford to miss out at all or start running to get this coins at exorbitant prices when the time finally comes.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
October 30, 2018, 07:45:54 AM
because cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology. blockchain  technology is a brand new technology that is why it has a huge potential to become popular and has many usage.
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 07:42:55 AM
I see some sort of funny comments, lol but I do choose crypto cus it's quite simple, fast and accessible in any part of the world, even the exchange features isn't that complex.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
October 30, 2018, 07:31:05 AM
8 Things why I choose Cryptocurrency over fiat:

1.) You can get them for free. Like claiming in faucets.
2.) You can get them doing simple tasks. Like joining airdrops.
3.) Cryptocurrency is on its early stage. The early bird catches the worm.
4.) Thousand kinds of currencies to collect. Gotta catch'em all, POKEMON!
5.) Digital. No hard wallet. Just some codes you see on screen.
6.) Easy to track.
7.) Crazy ups and downs of prices. Unpredictable.
8.) The future. Everything now is trying to link with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 07:30:41 AM
Who would not say that, but fans of cryptocurrency are very few and they are clearly not happy with what is happening now with bitcoin, the market decline is not considered, mean new projects and applications of cryptocurrency. The bulk of people see bitcoin as an opportunity to make money and so involved in the life of the system.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 07:22:52 AM
Some of them are searching for profit. Some of them believe that the crypto currencies will help to make the world decentralised. But the majority is here for gaining profits and collect great and perspective tokens into their portfolios.
Activity: 255
October 30, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

People choose cryptocurrencies because it is a great way to earn big money. in addition, it is not regulated at all and so far you can not pay taxes. this is cool and really necessary for many market participants
Activity: 17
October 29, 2018, 12:59:31 PM
Most people choose cryptocurrency for profit and for fast transaction and for security. And there are some people who choose crypto for doing trade, and some likes decentralized money. Also some choose crypto for blockchain technology.
Activity: 164
October 29, 2018, 12:56:51 PM
Newbies come to cryptocurrency for quick profits, but most of them lose their money. Experienced users use because of the security of their funds, seeing its potential in the future, as crypto in the future will be widely popular around the world
Pages:
Jump to: