Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 45. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 10:16:24 PM
People choose cryptocurrency because they believe that they can get additional results through crypto besides the results of the main work, and can be made the main income for those of you who don't have a primary job like me, but still need patience and confidence to get the results you want
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 02, 2018, 10:09:08 PM
not 'why', but 'when'. when everyone starts accepting cryptocurrency as a currency that can be used to transact accompanying FIAT currencies
there must be steps taken by the government and also the entire cryptocurrency community to be able to start adopting blockchain-based digital currencies for all of our transaction needs
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 10:07:27 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

because its anonymous, volatile and decentralized type of system. people nowadays doesnt want to be controlled especially by the higher position thats why they are clinging positively in cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 02, 2018, 10:02:41 PM
For me firstly why I choose cryptocurrency are for making money, there are so many way to make money on this field like daily trading, mining etc. And the after some years I following cryptocurrency, in my deepest hearth I wanna this technology to become daily payment transaction tool in the near future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
I also believe that cryptocurrency gives us such opportunities about which we could not even imagine before. we need to appreciate it and further develop this wonderful technology
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 02, 2018, 07:01:02 PM
The cryptocurrency is big profit. Many people want to make money from air and to do nothing. The cryptocurrency is able to do it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:30:35 PM
People choose crypto because it gives opportunity to make money without so much restrictions and because it enables payment without the hassles associated without traditional payment system
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 06:23:08 PM
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for ev

because crypto is easy to use and easy to get results even though that's not what the results are ...
besides there are advantages, crypto also has a loss if the bounty work is not paid aka zonk, it is very detrimental because we also have lost the time and energy that we waste for them
Activity: 308
November 02, 2018, 06:19:46 PM
I believe that most people choose cryptocurrency because of the opportunity to receive additional income.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 02, 2018, 06:16:27 PM
The cryptocurrency is the future of all mankind. Who trusts in cryptocurrency that will be thanked by cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 06:12:36 PM
Cryptocurrency provides a wide scope for activities, from legal actions related to business and trading to not very legal transactions, for which even criminal liability is provided. Everything has its demand and its offers, as well as its price, depending on the risk. And what to do is a personal matter for everyone.

If you are afraid of breaking the law, then you need to leave the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrencies are outlawed in most countries.
OTC
Activity: 196
November 02, 2018, 03:35:37 PM
I think the reason why people choose crypto is that crypto gives them good profits in a very short time than probably other investments. Well others may choose crypto for another reason.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 03:33:21 PM
I think, people chose crypto for their investing and ways of earning money, because it's the easyest way.
Activity: 364
November 02, 2018, 03:26:40 PM
I chose cryptocurrency because it brings me a quick and very pleasant income. In addition, in the cryptocurrency I do not have a boss and I independently manage my time.
Activity: 336
November 02, 2018, 03:20:52 PM
I believe that people choose cryptocurrencies, because they believe in technology and that these technologies can integrate into society. This is the main reason for choosing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
November 02, 2018, 02:13:45 PM
I think that people like cryptocurrency because it can give very good profits in a short time. But not everyone can earn in crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 02, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
I can't speak for others, but personally, I chose cryptos because they provided me with a facility that no other institution gave me, it makes it easier for me to move money between countries without so many fees and inconveniences, using cryptos is as easy as buying someone's btc with your bank account and now you can move that money around all corners of the planet, paying a minuscule fee just for maintenance.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 02:10:26 PM
Why people doing business? Why people doing job? Simple for money. Everyone choose cryptocurrency for make money and cryptocurrency have a good future.It's onk kind business .
Activity: 230
November 02, 2018, 02:10:16 PM
Cryptocurrencies are the future of the money , easier to transfer , less fee , more transactions rate per seconds , safer , And more important thing is that the total supply has been specified and can't go further like fiat currencies do!
Cryptocurrencies give the power to people instead of governments and that why governments don't like them!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 02:05:42 PM
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Because they are looking for alternatives. Cryptocurrency is a good alternative of money, they see freedom, value and vision in cryptocurrencies. They believe that cryptocurrency is the future and they want to be at the beginning of something big  Cool.
Pages:
Jump to: