Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 41. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 07:47:25 AM
It seems to me that most people invest in cryptocurrencies to make a profit. And only a small part of people are interested in the technology itself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 07:46:22 AM
For many people crypto is something new. Including new opportunities for earnings. I like the blockchain technology, I see the future in it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 07, 2018, 07:43:26 AM
I understand that your project is similar to Silicon Valley and is as large and ambitious in scope as it is?
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 07, 2018, 07:34:36 AM
Many people first of all see the opportunity to get high profits in cryptocurrencies, the rest of the minority see the technology and are waiting for a bright future
Activity: 462
November 07, 2018, 07:33:45 AM
People choose crypto because of their passion to crypto sphere.
they want to know more about it, be closer to technologies and so on.
Activity: 36
Merit: 24
November 07, 2018, 07:31:13 AM
For quick profits, i generally prefer crypto specially eth as faster mode of payment.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 07:30:26 AM
Because crypto currencies market is very young and volatile and it allows to earn a lot of money. People should find the way how to earn cash on this market, like taking part in bounties, trading, investing in ICOs and so on.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 07, 2018, 03:58:11 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Cryptocurrency is a lot of money and I absolutely do not understand how you can miss such a big chance to earn. For me this is exactly what you need now and I am very glad that at the moment I earn in this market
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 11:51:22 PM
I think it is the simple way to earn more money so people are very interesting to invest in crypto. and it is very secure to hold long time with help of software wallets.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 06, 2018, 11:49:14 PM
everything becomes more crypto, whether it's for long-term investment or trading days, or making transactions using crypto that is faster, safer and more efficient. that's the reason I chose Crypto, and I'm sure many people have the same opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
November 06, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
The reason because Cryptocurrency is very useful and friendly than many online digital payment gateway like PayPal, Neteller and others. With Cryptocurrency, you can make trans-border remittance without going through all the protocols of traditional way of making such transfer.

I understand you. Probably, this is one of the reasons why people choose the cryptocurrency. However, the main reason is the profit - working with the crypto, you have a lot of opportunities to earn.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 06, 2018, 06:52:40 PM
People choose cryptocurrency because market is very volatile now and people like risks. You know you can earn 10x in that market if you invest in right time .So that is very big opportunity. and people want to use that. Surely too many people losing money in that market because they dont have any experience about crypto but atleast they are trying.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 06, 2018, 06:49:01 PM
In my opinion, the reason why most companies are adopting cryptocurrency is because of the decentralized nature, and the fact that no government can influence it. But the reason why most individuals adopt cryptocurrency is because of the ROI and the money, though some people say "I am in for the tech and not the money" but usually it is a lie, the money is the major reason.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 09:35:21 AM
because cryptocurrency can make people get rich quickly. Bitcoin's increase at the end of last year has succeeded in making many new rich people. with this news, more and more people are interested and choose cryptocurrency as an investment tool. and also the capital needed to invest in crypto does not have to be big. we can start with small capital or we can start with no capital by working on a bounty campaign project. so this makes people prefer crypto rather than property or stock investments which usually require large capital.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 06, 2018, 09:06:22 AM
crypto is one of the best tools to be able to make money in a short time and the best of all is that we don't need to use a lot of energy or get caught up in routines, for example a bounty hunter, if we compare it to office work every morning we have to go to work from drowsiness or fatigue, of course, being a bounty hunter is more fun because the work can be done at any time during the specified day and even trading and investing too, so there are also many people who make crypto as additional work
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 06, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
I`m confident that most of them went in crypto just for the lucre. And i hope that their greed will make their money flow in hands of the real crypto enthusiasts!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 06, 2018, 08:31:22 AM
First of all people choose cryptocurrency because they believed in it and they knew that crypto will improve their finances. I think it can still happen in the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
November 06, 2018, 08:27:44 AM
People choose the cryptocurrency because it is a new way to get income and we can get the income with free or invest some money. The opportunities is still open wide for the people who want to get the income from it. I know that because I am one of the people who choose the cryptocurrency. And don't forget about the Blockchain technology behind the cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 06, 2018, 08:26:13 AM
Blockchain is the technology that can solve the problem of security, privacy and trust - very important things that cant be provided today
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
November 06, 2018, 08:20:14 AM
It is because people are apparently sick of government controlling their assets and they have no other means to carry out transactions which government is not monitoring. Obviously it leads to a lot of black market transactions, but that is how the world wants to proceed. They do not want government to exercise full control.
Pages:
Jump to: