Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people fear about BITCOIN - page 10. (Read 2128 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 10:37:48 AM
Maybe people have fear with bitcoin because they have still no knowledge about it and also background so that they afraid if they will invest their money Smiley
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 10:18:15 AM
People fear about BITCOIN, because some ICO's are fake and scam, like investing their bitcoin so they can get some profit, but they're not totally scared at all they're just want to be careful so their money will not vanish
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
November 16, 2017, 10:09:58 AM
For me bitcoin is still unstable and volatile.  That's a main concern in any investment.  For instance, for the past two weeks, bitcoin has increased and fluctuated in ways that you cannot imagine.  As an investor, you have to continuously monitor the value unlike other financial investment where you just need to put your investment and wait.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
November 16, 2017, 10:05:49 AM
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh

The people who dont know about bitcoin and its technology are the only persons who are fearing about Bitcoin other then that who ever after knowing about the advantages of Bitcoin have loved it, and now they are earning nicely in this crypto world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
November 16, 2017, 09:58:37 AM
Bitcoin still not popular worldwide. People avoid things they don't understand. I think high volatility also makes people afraid to loose money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
November 16, 2017, 09:55:49 AM
I think this is due to the fact that bitcoin has not yet been adopted by many states, and in some is still locked up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
November 16, 2017, 09:53:25 AM
because bitcoin transactions are like anonymous although they can be trace, but people are afraid of that,
and banking companies do not like it

all already know the transaction is very safe  Smiley
Some people fears bitcoin because of some issues regarding the bitcoin. But despite all of its economical advantages, it still definitely has a lot of downsides due to crypto currencies being in a very very early stage of development. There's going to be a lot more "political" conflicts and there's going to definitely be a lot more factions in the future due to possibly alot more disagreements on various issues and solutions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
November 16, 2017, 09:28:35 AM
Lack of knowledge equals fear. If a person does not know a lot about bitcoin, he will definitely think of it as a ponzi, scam, pyramid, etc... However, if you are equipped with what abouts then you will definitely invest to it as hard as you can. Same thing happens with ICOs, people nowadays are scared to invest in ICOs because they are afraid of the devs running away with their money - that's why you need to read the whitepaper, and then decide with confidence. Start your ICO journey with the world's first (almost) risk free ICO, the Angel Token.
Activity: 350
November 16, 2017, 09:11:43 AM
Bitcoin is very risky, because when you put all your money in bitcoins and there's an instances that your btc account was robbed or hacked, we don't have the insurance to recover all our investment.
Activity: 151
November 16, 2017, 09:07:34 AM
because bitcoin is a new technology that is different from anything we have known so far.
because it is decentralized and nobody controls it.
because the price is volatile and that makes buying it risky.
because it has a lot of enemies including but not limited to banks that attack it by spreading lots of false information that creates panic.
because most people are too lazy to do some research and see what bitcoin really is and prefer to continue using the old familiar things instead.

people are afraid on something that can grant them freedom yet they want to taste it.

What I fear is that BTC might have the unshakable technology now but still even some technology back in the days is thought to be uncrackable but now it's just a piece of cake. Someday might come that the blockchain will be outdated, downgraded and other technology will replace its place. BTC will be useless.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 16, 2017, 09:02:08 AM
They are afraid of something new. Bitcoin is like that. New innovative and secure. This is something that they need first to accept then it will be easier for them to not just use bitcoin but to accept it as something that is not just thing for trade.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 15, 2017, 08:05:57 AM
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh

I think it is not bitcoin that people fear of, but those people who uses bitcoin in criminality. They don't want to be a victim of those scammers that uses the new technology and the internet that is why it is very hard for them to accept bitcoin. They are afraid to invest in bitcoin because they think it is very risky. So you cannot easily bring them to business but it is still possible. I think they need proof of profits form bitcoin so you should show them your money gained from bitcoin.
Activity: 672
November 15, 2017, 07:42:26 AM
I don't tell other people sometime I fear about bitcoin price. one day ago bitcoin price fall 7.2k-5.7k but today 6.8k price. other many people victim in hacker it's main cause for fear.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 06:15:13 AM
one of the factors that make one afraid of bitcoin is price volatility, can not be controlled by anyone. And I think this is a new technology that is still being developed, there are still many people who do not know the technology, and what benefits can be given by bitcoin on its users. This is natural, but it may be that someday people who previously fear even become bitcoin users as well.
Activity: 333
November 15, 2017, 06:13:44 AM
Bitcoin is uite good stuff and it can breake some current power structue.
Central banks can rule wolrd becouse of money control and this is big.
Bitcoin can  give people opportunity to free themselves.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 06:11:19 AM
its a matter of unpredictable prize, bitcoin has a high value but they afraid to invest because its not legal,
yes really, actually the people in my country are interested in Bitcoin but the government does not legalize Bitcoin so if they are Bitcoin investing then it is considered illegal.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 06:03:13 AM
its a matter of unpredictable prize, bitcoin has a high value but they afraid to invest because its not legal,
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 15, 2017, 06:01:30 AM
Because they think that bitcoin investment is highly risky, they don't know the fact that bitcoin is most stable and profitable digital currency. The fear is just of losing money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 15, 2017, 05:58:48 AM
I think those who are afraid because they do not know bitcoin clearly. they just assume bitcoin is a digital currency that can change value or lose its value at any time. but if they know bitcoin is a profitable investment they will turn to invest in bitcoin. although bitcoin is in digital form, bitcoin has a very nice feral beyond fiat money. maybe you should try investing in bitcoin and look at it in the future .. i am sure you will be a millionaire
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
November 15, 2017, 05:52:39 AM
Some people who are afraid of Bitcoin are actually those who do not know Bitcoin well. I as one of the people who have understood Bitcoin then feel that Bitcoin has many advantages over others. those who are afraid are those who do not dare to take risks and also do not want a change in his life. when there is so much real evidence that Bitcoin has changed many people's lives for the better. Bitcoin has helped a person's economic situation get better, mindset for people who fear Bitcoin should be changed immediately because it will affect their lives in the future. Bitcoin is a new technology and everyone should be able to make the most of it. Never be afraid of the new Techonology because basically Bitcoin is a technology that helps all the financial transactions we do.
Pages:
Jump to: