Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people fear about BITCOIN - page 6. (Read 2128 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 01:38:13 PM
The bitcoin bubble issue I guess. Due to btc price volatility the chance of losing bitcoin value in a snap is really there and I guess that's what makes lot of people doubt btc even it has already grow from cents to thousands of dollars in past 10years.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 03, 2017, 01:33:25 PM
People fear because its not generally accepted as a means of transaction in all countries. And some people still regard Bitcoin as a scam.

Bitcoin also consider as criminal money for example my government forbid bitcoin usage because of that.
And the bad news is they want to make legal regulation on 2018 so people can't use bitcoin anymore.
Well it's time to find another platform for my bitcoin convertion
Because when it comes in internet some people think immediately it is scam, they feel fear even they try or not. So is better to make them to understand what the real bitcoin can do, buy telling them the advantages and disadvantages. Also i think the other reason why some people fear about bitcion is because some goverment is not agree about bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 01:27:31 PM
I think most people fear about bitcoin is that if one day they put all their savings or let's say they've saved up a lot of money worth in bitcoin and since bitcoin keeps on increasing they are thinking of withdrawing it if they need it or something like that, then one day all of a sudden bitcoins goes *poof* or drops down so hard that it becomes worthless.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 01:21:09 PM
Since bitcoins are in their nascent stage, people still haven't developed complete trust in them, they are still skeptical about it and are not readily accepting it, reason being that they are really expensive to get and people fear that after buying them what if the rates plummet down drastically making them very cheap resulting in people making loses, or what if government intervenes in the near future and make some stringent policies related to bitcoins making them difficult to redeem for cash or if government impose a heavy tax on bitcoins
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 03, 2017, 01:15:57 PM
People fear because its not generally accepted as a means of transaction in all countries. And some people still regard Bitcoin as a scam.

Bitcoin also consider as criminal money for example my government forbid bitcoin usage because of that.
And the bad news is they want to make legal regulation on 2018 so people can't use bitcoin anymore.
Some people fear about bitcoin because i think the limitaion of bitcoin and disadvantages of it. Also fear in trading, gambling, investing, there's a lot things to fear in bitcoin but you cannot remove your fear if your not try atleast once, conquer your fear.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 03, 2017, 12:55:34 PM
Although bitcoin is beneficial to us, it has some limitations in using bitcoin. Bitcoin mainly deals on internet payments so it's easy for fraudulent hackers. Bitcoins do not depend on any government so it's easy to be used by criminals to gamble and drugs. This makes the bitcoin unsafe

Bitcoin is unsafe if will be used through those deals that you had mentioned and there's no doubt before that bitcoin made it's noise out there and now it is starting to be used properly and being treated just a simply investment. People are still fearing of that thing by not knowing bitcoin is mainly supported and used now through the mainstream transactions and legit companies are starting to accept it too.
Activity: 360
December 03, 2017, 12:49:22 PM
Although bitcoin is beneficial to us, it has some limitations in using bitcoin. Bitcoin mainly deals on internet payments so it's easy for fraudulent hackers. Bitcoins do not depend on any government so it's easy to be used by criminals to gamble and drugs. This makes the bitcoin unsafe
Activity: 805
December 03, 2017, 12:33:32 PM
Despite all of its economical advantages, it still definitely has alot of downsides due to cryptocurrencies being in a very very early stage of development. There's going to be alot more "political" conflicts and there's going to definitely be alot more factions in the future due to possibly alot more disagreements on various issues and solutions.
Most probably they are fear to bitcoin because of it's system. Maybe it will appear in their mind that, if they invest in bitcoin their is no assurance of returning back because of being digital and it only runs through internet. And also because the conflict of interest between by the community and the government, in which it could triggered to the government by pushing their people to stay away from crypto.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 12:22:45 PM
At the heart of this myth lies the idea that bitcoin is a currency. Previously, money was provided with precious metals, such as gold or silver. Today, the "conditional" currency, for example, the US dollar, is trusted by the governments that issue it. The main reason why such a currency is valuable is that most governments force citizens to pay taxes. Also, people believe that their money will be accepted as payment for goods or services. Serebros and gold have an intrinsic value, because they are used in industry for making jewelry, and coins have been historically minted from these metals. Bitcoin does not have a central bank, it is not controlled by governments and does not exist physically. In doing so, it has value, it can be used as a currency. It is based on blockade technology, which is used not only for the purchase and sale of goods. The value of bitcoin is in its usefulness. The bitcoin is subject to deflation, since the number of currency units can not exceed 21 million, so its value is constantly growing. Compare this to the US dollar, which over the last 100 years has been virtually destroyed by inflation. The purchasing power of 1 dollar in 1913 (the year of the creation of the US Federal Reserve), today is 0.04 $
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
December 03, 2017, 12:13:00 PM
Actually, people have been afraid of this platform because of getting scammed. It's true that many people have been cheated by many online activities so that people have a negative impression. But the time is changing day by day. Normally, people are afraid of transacting Money by this platform. There is a another reason that leads people got afraid that is the new system. Normally, people used to like conventional way so they are afraid of investing Bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
December 03, 2017, 12:00:16 PM
Fear for definition comes from unknown results. Once you know where you´re walking and what are you dealing with tendecy is that fear turns into confidence.
Most people I talk about Bitcoin, fear bitcoin because they don´t understand how it works, some of them confess that they would like to invest but they don´t know and are afraid of something go wrong. It´s human nature, once people get more educated about bitcoin and it´s technology fear will dissipate, at least for those who come to understand it.
Activity: 205
December 03, 2017, 11:54:32 AM
I'm not afraid, but it's true that many people are afraid of bitcoin, but I think it's a layman who has not understood bitcoin not even know about the internet too, and many people think that bitcoin is like gambling, hyip, bitcoin as a fraud without them researching more about bitcoin.
I also not afraid in bitcoin because I know it will help me to gain much income. Furthermore, we all know that there are some reasons why some people are afraid in bitcoin and first is, they think it is a scam even though it is not a scam and they afraid that the price of bitcoin will dropped to $0.
i have talk with some of my friend lately and he know that i am one of the bitcoiner then suddenly he open that he never wanted to join in this kind of currency cause he is afraid of to be scam for. so that is some people think about bitcoin i explain it to him but he never wanted so i never push him.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
December 03, 2017, 11:49:08 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
December 03, 2017, 11:40:06 AM
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh

There are a lot of reasons why people are afraid. Some are afraid because they think that bitcoin is a scam or just a bubble. Maybe it is because of some news about bitcoin being a scam. It is true that there are some scam investment that is related to bitcoin. However, if you are careful, you can really earn a lot of money.
Activity: 518
December 03, 2017, 11:43:59 AM
I'm not afraid, but it's true that many people are afraid of bitcoin, but I think it's a layman who has not understood bitcoin not even know about the internet too, and many people think that bitcoin is like gambling, hyip, bitcoin as a fraud without them researching more about bitcoin.
I also not afraid in bitcoin because I know it will help me to gain much income. Furthermore, we all know that there are some reasons why some people are afraid in bitcoin and first is, they think it is a scam even though it is not a scam and they afraid that the price of bitcoin will dropped to $0.
people are afraid to buy bitcoin because of the very fluctuating bitcoin movement.
but I think only those who are newbie are afraid of this. you are never know before you try something.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
December 03, 2017, 11:37:54 AM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 11:25:06 AM
I really don't know, maybe they have fear because bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency, that they can't touch with hands, like gold or cash
But i think that there are not reason for don't trust bitcoin, however is decentralized currency
Activity: 168
December 03, 2017, 11:18:20 AM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
December 03, 2017, 11:10:41 AM
Fear in investing or fear in letting it exist?
I think you shouldve specified what it is they will really fear about.

If it investing then it is because there is no certainty of what will happen, include the history of it where it went to almost a zero value.

In existing? The fact that it grew this way, they think it will be the one which will be used for more crime and corruption.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
December 03, 2017, 11:06:26 AM
Hmm because some people fear in online investing because they always think they will be get scammed plus they didnt believe in bitcoin they didnt know much about bitcoin
I also think as like you, Basically, people are afraid of investing in this platform because of scam, it's also true that most of the people got scammed in recent times so that it works as a fear among themselves.
But time has been changed, People have started investing in this platform so that this panic has been reducing in recent times.
Pages:
Jump to: