Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people fear about BITCOIN - page 7. (Read 2128 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 03, 2017, 10:53:51 AM
From what i know, and i have experienced, many people fear bitcoin because they think this 'coin' is not trustworthy.
even many of them think this is illegal, something criminal and something you can only find in deep web. lol.
They also think this is just a kind of joke, fake, because it's intangible, we can't really know everything about it.
but of course, there are still many others reasons and it's different one person with each other.
It's needed to be studied well and understand how the system works before we can completely engaged ourselves in this business, people without deep understanding regarding to bitcoin will think that way mate, because they don't have any trust and with how bitcoin works even us from the start we didn't bothered to entrust our money right away, but because of our dedication to understand now we do have a peace of mind with our investment and we keep enjoying what we are getting coming out from this venture.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 03, 2017, 10:40:36 AM
From what i know, and i have experienced, many people fear bitcoin because they think this 'coin' is not trustworthy.
even many of them think this is illegal, something criminal and something you can only find in deep web. lol.
They also think this is just a kind of joke, fake, because it's intangible, we can't really know everything about it.
but of course, there are still many others reasons and it's different one person with each other.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
December 03, 2017, 10:31:54 AM
As I have heard from news, bitcoin is decentralized means that there are no government or such things supporting bitcoin or some regulations for safetyness. In addition, people who are afraid on something it might be that something is that they do not know about probably they do not have any background or a brief ideas, to make it clearer people who are afraid to bitcoin simply knows bitcoin as a virtual currency and they do not know what bitcoin can do or how bitcoin works.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 03, 2017, 10:22:44 AM
People fear bitcoin for various reasons. Some thing the money might come useless in future, others have no good idea about it, some are scared of government putting a ban on it, it all depends on who.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
December 02, 2017, 10:20:34 AM
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh
They fear about to invest in bitcoin because they have no knowledge about cryptocurrency,how it works,how it became profitable or if this is a scam.And there are some people that are not open minded in terms of new technology and seeing digital currency  is our next currency in the next generation.They are afraid to be lossed their money also.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
December 02, 2017, 10:15:26 AM
The answer is simple. It's because they don't have enough knowledge about the Bitcoin they are lack of knowledge about the system, the used and the opportunity it can bring to a certain person or community.

I'm a proof of that. I'm a student and i choose the forum as my part time job because you can work at home and study at the same time, the only thing you need is have a time management and when i started to earn profit and exchange it to our local money (FIAT) i started spreading the words to my friends and families and most of them are really doubting about it. They thought that the internet is for searching only or what and said that it may be illegal since you can't earn through internet and some of them thought the bitcoin is used only in black market or in the deep web and once you have bitcoin your doing illegal.

So i can't do anything about it, even tho i want to share my knowledge about it they choose just to stay away from it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 03:35:00 PM
Oни пpocтo мaлo o нeм знaют, зaчeм oн и кaк oн paбoтaeт. Xoтя вcя инфopмaция ecть в oткpытoм дocтyпe
Activity: 40
December 01, 2017, 03:04:56 PM
There are many reasons why people are fear of bitcoin, perhaps one of them because most people do not have a clear understanding of bitcoin.
most people are too lazy to learn and understand things about bitcoin, and that causes them to think bitcoin is something fearly.

Or maybe they just believe financial advisors. One year ago many of them was shouting around that bitcoin is a pyramid, ponzi scheme and coins have no real value. And people "eat" this shit, but now banks and financial institution call to invest in cryptocurrencies, so people are under the fear influence.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
December 01, 2017, 02:54:05 PM

There are a lot of reasons regarding people fear about bitcoin:
1. Bitcoin is in it's development stages yet.
2. Digital currencies are new technology and most of peoples are unaware of it's actual definition.
3. People fear to invest in it because they are used to paper money and they think that it digital currency is not permanent and may end any time and their investment would go in loss.
4. Some people think that it might be a spam.
5. It is uncontrolled because it's price varies time to time.
6. People think it is not authenticated and have security issues.
7. Many governments have banned it, and labelled it as illegal.
Activity: 8
December 01, 2017, 02:45:52 PM
most people are conservative and afraid of everything new.
but in fact, only banks should be afraid of bitcoin, as well as government and payment systems
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 02:35:44 PM
Bitcoins have many benefits but many still worry about it because it is digital money. Bitcoin is at early stage of development, yet it is not widely available. Those who invest in bitcoins are worried about hackers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 02:35:27 PM
There are many reasons why people are fear of bitcoin, perhaps one of them because most people do not have a clear understanding of bitcoin.
most people are too lazy to learn and understand things about bitcoin, and that causes them to think bitcoin is something fearly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
December 01, 2017, 02:34:52 PM
Ignorance. Not everyone is aware on how it work that's why they "fear" it. Now. even if they have some idea about it, they still have doubts because of it's legality. They fear that they don't have any insurance on bitcoin if something bad happen to it.  Who they'll go after if something bad happen.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
December 01, 2017, 02:26:50 PM
There are many kinds of people. And they fear bitcoin in different ways.

People in the government: they fear BTC because they can't control it.

Yes, they have no authorization to control people's money like fiat so it can be use as criminal advantage ( money laundry for example )

People in banking industry: they fear BTC because of the technology behind it.

Decentralized is new things on currency and government are afraid if their currency can't be control

Bitcoin have their own advantage, cheaper and faster transaction for example so that's why people interest on this technology !
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
December 01, 2017, 02:25:27 PM
Well..Bitcoin is still something new for many people. So it's very very normal to be afraid and prejudiced. Plus, everyone can't understand technological developments as blockchain etc.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
December 01, 2017, 02:22:35 PM
maybe people not know bitcoin and don't want to learn about bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
December 01, 2017, 02:21:37 PM
There are many kinds of people. And they fear bitcoin in different ways.

People in the government: they fear BTC because they can't control it.

People in banking industry: they fear BTC because of the technology behind it.

Common people: they fear BTC because if they put their money on it on the wrong timing they might lose a significant amount.

That's what I think.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
December 01, 2017, 02:12:29 PM
For me No, I do not have any reason iffy about Bitcoin I started my journey from Bitcoin at 2011 and I have never invested any money in this from my pocket so I don't care whatever is the profit and I am best student always wanted to learn about programming so I don't think I actually need a lot of money the most important thing is using this site on regular basis so I can train my communication skills and will my writing skills from my career. The most important point which makes people fear Bitcoin is the fact that they do not know much about Bitcoin or it might be possible that you have just had a false rumours about Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
December 01, 2017, 02:04:20 PM
hey, sorry for getting out of the topic..but does anybody knows something about mytimecoin? i recently heard about it and i'd like to know more..
Activity: 126
December 01, 2017, 02:00:50 PM
they don't believe it cause they don't understand it completely, and it's internet and they always fear of that
Pages:
Jump to: