Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 45. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 10:23:55 AM
people are always scared when they witness something happen unsually, so if one day bitcoin price drops suddenly and heavily they will panic and sell their bitcoin to cut their lost.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
December 28, 2017, 10:23:19 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

There's a lot of reason to sell bitcoin. I don't actually sell my bitcoin, as much as possible I would like to hold them. However, whenever I run out of money, I convert some of my bitcoin or if I need to buy something, I use my bitcoin.
Activity: 448
December 28, 2017, 10:14:11 AM
seems to me the needs factor, sometimes there are also people who sell it at the time of low bitcoin prices
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 09:54:26 AM
You can't hold bitcoins forever! People invest in bitcoin to gain some profit and they sell when price is ok for them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 28, 2017, 07:50:32 AM
People are selling bitcoin because they want to buy something during this Christmas and New Year season.

Maybe they bought their bitcoin at low price and already have profit.

They want to invest it to other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 02:07:54 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

Because they can't manage they'r anxiety and lose control over high prices.... letting millionares buy them.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 02:07:21 AM
What is your country by the way? If you want to hold it then they cannot govern over it. It is yours and you alone can decide what to do with it.
This is the only proven effective way of making profit in trading. This is a general rule all over the world in any market if you really want to earn some handsome profit, you are supposed to buy things at low prices and sell them off at higher ones.

Bitcoin is also a method of becoming rich for people, everyone is treating it as an asset and for that they are supposed to hold it for long time but those who are using it in trading, they need to follow this rule.
Activity: 490
December 27, 2017, 01:57:40 PM

One of the most reason why people sell bitcoin its eaither they had gained already a profit or they are in the state of panic.
Most of them for sure already gained a lot that's why they are taking advantage, shaking the market will create panic and because they know the drill they will sell then they will buy back after seeing the crashed, buy low and sell high that's the real deal here inside crypto industry.
There can be two reasons for that first one when you need to buy something so you can sell it and secondly investors are selling bitcoin because they buy bitcoin with low price then they keep it on hold and when its price go high then they are selling bitcoin because it give profit to them as now a days a lot of people are selling bitcoins I’m also selling bitcoin to get a good profit from it and this time its profit is very high.
Activity: 280
December 26, 2017, 03:41:47 PM
Because most of them get good profit from their bitcoin so sell their bitcoin and get profit. when bitcoin price go down then again buy bitcoin and hold it for long term. it is a good strategy for make good money from bitcoin.
Activity: 54
December 26, 2017, 10:26:03 AM
Bitcoin usually sells in hopes of gaining. Always remember one thing that a buyer or seller is always afraid when the Bitcoin market price decreases. So they do not want to take more risks and sell short profit without leaving them. Because no one can say for sure that when the price of bitcoin increases or decreases. So they suffer from depression.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
December 26, 2017, 10:17:03 AM
Because bitcoin is very volatile and they're afraid to lose big amount of money once it's price drop. And if someone invest in bitcoin and its price pump they tend to sell before their profit gets low or the bitcoin drops. Others also sell because they needed money and they don't want take big risk if the bitcoin drops.
Activity: 182
December 26, 2017, 10:07:41 AM
To earn profits in short time people sell Bitcoin. It is an investment, it may give you profit or it may give you loss. If you're sceptical about loss than best is to sell after some small profit and invest the small profit so that no loss of initial money is there.
Activity: 158
December 26, 2017, 10:04:45 AM
there are many reasons why people sell bitcoin but most of all is due to high profits. they are fooled by the issue and panic at the bitcoin price that goes down, but the most people forget bitcoin prices will always go up no matter what buyers will always be there and repeat buy and sell on trading systems.
Activity: 112
December 26, 2017, 09:51:27 AM
And most of the whales that have Bitcoin
trade to profit by buying cheap and selling expensive.
People know the price will always rise in the long term,
but the price will always fall before ,  I ve discovered that the price has been risen for quiet for sometime
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 26, 2017, 09:24:14 AM

One of the most reason why people sell bitcoin its eaither they had gained already a profit or they are in the state of panic.
Most of them for sure already gained a lot that's why they are taking advantage, shaking the market will create panic and because they know the drill they will sell then they will buy back after seeing the crashed, buy low and sell high that's the real deal here inside crypto industry.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
December 26, 2017, 09:17:49 AM
For investors, it is their way of gathering the rewards of their hardwork. But another reason is maybe they are really in need of.money since wea all know that its market value is conrinuously increasing. What's the connection? So since its price is continuously growing, it would be much practical on not to sell it but rather hold it to earn huge profit in the future.
When bitcoin is continuously increasing in value and you think you are able to make some good profit by selling off bitcoin at present prices, then I don’t think so there is anything wrong and this is what people do in order to be successful with bitcoin i.e. buy it at cheap rates and sell it off during pumps. The pressure you are talking about self-created so we can easily overcome it and reduce it by staying calm and believing in bitcoin.
Activity: 294
December 26, 2017, 01:32:44 AM
Hello all.
Today bitcoin price is going down.
I think People are selling them and switching to buy bitcoin cash. Because bitcoin cash has 8 decimals so its transfer time is faster than bitcoin
Investing Bitcoint now will has more risks
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
December 26, 2017, 01:27:06 AM
People sell bitcoins when BTC price comes bigger. We might sell it than keep it  Grin cause bitcoin has an UNSTABLE PRICE
They sell there bitcoin because the price is higher when they sell it, also they attracted to higher price and they need fiat thats why there sell their bitcoin. Sometimes i sell my bitcoin when i know its very high price but i never regret it because it help me in my need for my daily expenses.
Activity: 406
December 26, 2017, 01:17:42 AM

Activity: 237
December 26, 2017, 01:00:10 AM

But we know that government cant stop bitcoin most specially the bitcoin user because some of the user only survive for their daily lives is because of the bitcoin. this is the one who support to sustain their daily needs.
We know using bitcoin can get a huge profit that can buy things we want and selling bitcoin is a good way to earn money that we can use in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: