Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 48. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
December 25, 2017, 05:20:55 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
People sell their bitcoins for some reasons,some aim to gain high profit if the price is right and when they hardly need it.Bitcoins is for long term investments but if it is really needed investors take out their btc and exchange to fiat because we cant deny the fact that even bitcoin popularity spread out there were still less merchants that accepts çryptocurrency most especially in our country that  our countrymen has less knowledge oñ it.

The purpose why we enganging in crypto is to makes our dream come true thats why if we have some profit we need to buy some of hour needs its useless that we gaining lots profit but we cant eat our food want to eat or we cant go the place we want to go thats why we need to sell so we can use the profit that we work it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 05:06:10 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
People sell their bitcoins for some reasons,some aim to gain high profit if the price is right and when they hardly need it.Bitcoins is for long term investments but if it is really needed investors take out their btc and exchange to fiat because we cant deny the fact that even bitcoin popularity spread out there were still less merchants that accepts çryptocurrency most especially in our country that  our countrymen has less knowledge oñ it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
December 25, 2017, 05:00:06 AM
There are some reason why people sell their bitcoins, maybe the value increase and there investment also increases or maybe people need money and they gonna change their bitcoin into peso so that they can buy things they need.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 25, 2017, 04:51:45 AM
I think the bitcoin is one from of investment and there are several reason why selling bitcoin :
- investor had enough profit.
- need cash for daily needs
- there also are wooried because of the price of the bitcoin declining.

To summarize it, they sell their bitcoins because they have profit they had expected and they had wanted and because they are fearing that bitcoin will decline or dump more that day so instead of losing that profit or income, it is better to sell it earlier. I just hope that this is the only reason, I think the worst reason they will sell bitcoin is they had enough of it and will be shifting to other crypto currency.
Activity: 203
December 25, 2017, 04:46:47 AM
becaise they need money or they have a financial problem that's why they got to sell their own bitcoin or else they want to spread their bitcoin to others who want to start for bitcoin investing.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
December 25, 2017, 04:38:44 AM
Maybe those who sells bitcoin need the profit and need cash. Or maybe they have more than enough to hold and want to buy things. There are many reasons as to why they sell it.

Some of them are just waiting for the right moment for bitcoin to reach $10k or above where the amount they they have in exchange for fiat is enough to buy a house or a car.

The point is they need money right? If they do not need it why they want to sell it then? There is so many proof that bitcoin are going to rise for sure in the end of 2018, people are not stupid enough to sell those amount if they do not need it for sure. You can see the track record thst bitcoin price is increasing every year which make people want to have more and more coin because it is really profitable
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 01:09:00 AM

People actually sell bitcoin for 2 particular reason. The first is when they feel that bitcoin's value is high enough for them to earn the money that they spent in buying it which is the capital and intends to buy again when the value is low. The second reason would be when they panic because they feel that bitcoin is losing too much value and they feel that they would not earn anymore.
Activity: 210
December 25, 2017, 01:04:00 AM
I think the bitcoin is one from of investment and there are several reason why selling bitcoin :
- investor had enough profit.
- need cash for daily needs
- there also are wooried because of the price of the bitcoin declining.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 12:47:56 AM
People sell bitcoin to get money, when bitcoin prices drop almost everyone goes to buy bitcoin then when prices go up they sell bitcoin this is done because they expect to get as much profit as possible from bitcoin.
Activity: 420
December 25, 2017, 12:36:56 AM

usually people start selling bitcoin when they already get the expected profit or they need money for their needs and they will buy again when the price drops
Activity: 350
December 25, 2017, 12:29:27 AM
Most people use bitcoins as a means of investment, When a small move in price result in profit , they sell. On other hand, some people trade bitcoins for other crypto currencies which has a potential of becoming a next bitcoin. I hardly sell bitcoins because I am in for a longer term profit.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
December 25, 2017, 12:28:38 AM
There are many reasons why, first maybe they need cash in real life, or some are in panic, because the price of bitcoin is volatile. Or people keep saying that bitcoin is scam that's why they are selling.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 12:23:14 AM
There are main three category of investors in bitcoin market.
01. Long holders
02. Day today traders
03. 50% long hold and 50% Trading

Most of the time all three categories are withdrawing their investment money out of crypto market to reduce their risk on their money.

Activity: 111
December 24, 2017, 11:59:17 PM
Isn't it obvious why people are selling their bitcoin? They needed money. Just a common sense.

This. It's funny how people are mindblown by this simple reason LOL
The reason is to simple, many people are sell their bitcoin due to their strategy, they are bitcoin traders   Grin . May be we just need more complex question like why people sell bitcoin when the price is fall? Or rise?.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 11:51:50 PM
Isn't it obvious why people are selling their bitcoin? They needed money. Just a common sense.

This. It's funny how people are mindblown by this simple reason LOL
Activity: 154
December 24, 2017, 11:28:06 PM
I think mostly people sell to collect profit or because they need money. At least this is when I sell. Holding is better.

I agree with you that most people sell to gain profit when they are in need of money. This will have been investors who have hold on for a long time and now feel his bitcoin have appreciated to be sold for him to make use of the money.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 11:26:18 PM
Activity: 448
December 24, 2017, 11:22:52 PM
Maybe those who sells bitcoin need the profit and need cash. Or maybe they have more than enough to hold and want to buy things. There are many reasons as to why they sell it.

Some of them are just waiting for the right moment for bitcoin to reach $10k or above where the amount they they have in exchange for fiat is enough to buy a house or a car.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
December 24, 2017, 11:17:50 PM
Activity: 384
December 24, 2017, 11:14:41 PM
Because people need money, as it happens today that many people sell bitcoin because it requires money to celebrate the moment of the new year.
Pages:
Jump to: