Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 49. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 11:01:54 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency in cryptomarket, so people sell it because its price is high to other coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
December 24, 2017, 09:17:43 PM
Yes,Some people sell bitcoin because they buy at low and sell at high and repeat.Have ever wondered why Jewelers sell gold and diamonds ? Cos they just do business and earn money more than what they would have earned holding them for life
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 08:58:28 PM
It is a common strategy to bitcoin holders. They sell bitcoin when the price is high to earn large profit. A lot of people are doing that here, buying and selling bitcoin. People like me sell bitcoin for our daily expenses.
Activity: 78
December 24, 2017, 08:42:38 PM
Selling bitcoins is normal in bitcoin community. Its our main purpose here to hold for a while and sell when it's price spike. Commonly done by traders buy and sell bitcoins.
Activity: 98
December 24, 2017, 08:40:50 PM
People sell bitcoin for good also some people sell it when the price is high so that they can be able to earn big profit but it will takes time specially right now bitcoin price drops so you need to wait a little bit because bitcoin price is volatile before you can sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 08:30:36 PM
People selling bitcoin perhaps because they think that bitcoin they’ve got lucky because of the most people find profit from selling bitcoin, or maybe they are not ready with the risk of in bitcoin for fear of losing bitcoin them by this unexpected if not sell or there are other things

They don't want to take a big risk to get future losses and tempted with the current high prices.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 24, 2017, 08:19:16 PM
People selling bitcoin perhaps because they think that bitcoin they’ve got lucky because of the most people find profit from selling bitcoin, or maybe they are not ready with the risk of in bitcoin for fear of losing bitcoin them by this unexpected if not sell or there are other things
Activity: 154
December 24, 2017, 08:07:25 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
well in my oppinion people sell bitcoin to get their profit and meet up with their regular needs.I sell my Bitcoin to invest in business and for emergency purposes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
December 24, 2017, 07:21:56 PM
What role does it play that your government forbids playing with bitcoin if you can create an anymous gambling account and make deposits and withdrawals anonymously? I regularly sell bitcoin to have some money to pay food and some other monthly costs. As soon as I can pay most things with bitcoin I will of course stop selling it.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
December 24, 2017, 07:04:19 PM
So if i buyed bitcoins seven years ago, i would sell it too. They made a lot of profit and its enough to live very good the rest of your life. The other people who sell their bitcoins are trader, or people who are scared to loose money!
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
December 24, 2017, 06:56:32 PM
People sell bitcoins because they want to they do not want to save anymore and think that bitcoin has reached the perfect price for them to live on a good life with the amount they are getting from btc.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
December 24, 2017, 06:44:44 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
People sell bitcoin because they want their money to grow bigger and bigger.If people investedDin bitcoin amd wait until such time that the value of bitcoin becomes higher they can gain so much money from it.
we all have different needs so that is why some of us here are sell some of our bitcoins cause they need cash or anything that they wanted to have for. that is one of the reason , but some are making some strategy some of us here have the pattern or plan of where they are able to sell their coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 06:40:05 PM
Its confusing why your government forbidden to use bitcoin? And then they want to sell?   

I think your government cant stop the potential of bitcoin. If the other government accept it.

Why people sell their bitcoin? Cause they want to gain a little money for everyday life. Or use it to invest to grow their financially income.
Activity: 448
December 24, 2017, 03:17:14 PM
people sell bitcoins of their physiological fear of nt knowing technology and main news going around bitcoin
Activity: 308
December 24, 2017, 03:06:48 PM
I think they are not aware of big profits which they can earn from BITCOINS if they will hold them and sell them in future. Just holding them for future is the best thing one can do according to me because it is of great potential.
People sell bitcoin but some of people don't aware from investment in bitcoin, but I think they need bitcoin's payment that's why they sell bitcoin and they know investment in bitcoin will very beneficial but they have no extra money to invest in bitcoin, so I think they planned that they will invest in bitcoin for the best profit.
Activity: 19
December 24, 2017, 02:55:28 PM
Maybe they want use their profits for something. Have a large number of BTC in your wallet is pretty cool, but make real things with your bitcoins is cooler.
Activity: 26
December 24, 2017, 02:55:04 PM
I think they are selling bitcoins this time because bitcoin prices are on the rise and they benefit from selling bitcoins.
Activity: 54
December 24, 2017, 02:47:25 PM
Because I just wanna buy more ethereum
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 02:44:04 PM
I think they are not aware of big profits which they can earn from BITCOINS if they will hold them and sell them in future. Just holding them for future is the best thing one can do according to me because it is of great potential.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
December 24, 2017, 02:36:42 PM
Start from your self. If you earned enough, and you nead real fiat money, you are going to sell it. There is also minority which is afraid to loose all when they see this drop, so they sell their BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: