Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 46. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 12:51:42 AM
I suggest if bitcoun is still not legal in your country, maybe you should often use and invest it. You can wait until your government rights. Recognize bitcoin. And for your next question why people are selling their bitcoins and instead of storing them, there are several types. Users of bitcoin, some are just focusing on small profits if they see bitcoin being higher, that's a signal for them to sell their bitcoins but sad to say they are dumpers like in other altcoins. And I believe this holdong power comes from a group of merchants and their miners are the owners of bitcoin holders. They often sell bitcoin and cjhoose to keep their bitcoin for future profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 11:56:45 PM
People sell bitcoins simply because of one thing and that is to gain something from it. They sell bitcoins to trade and eventually invest it sonas to get more in return.  They also sell bitcoins because they believe that in doing so, you would get a value which you know is good enough for you for whatever reason that might be.  People sell bitcoins too for the very obvious reason of getting its equivalent monetary value as how others said so and I could not agree more because you sell things expecting to get money from it which you will use to purchase something else which you may need or want at the moment.  So yes, people like me sell bitcoins because I want to get it's fiat value intact (not so much loss and more gain hopefully) if possible before it's too late (knock on wood).
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 25, 2017, 11:27:12 PM
because they need to convert it into cash to provide their daily needs
Activity: 337
December 25, 2017, 11:14:53 PM
Quote from: imam ukik
Why people sell bitcoins?

Because you need the fiat equivalent, that's why.
Some can't hold forever as most important we are not immortals.

We had a thread about the average age and it came to no surprise that most of the old investors were already over 40 and even 50.
Why keep bitcoins and cash in when you're in your 60?
Are you going to waste your life watching numbers and hoping to be a billionaire for two second before you kick the bucket?

A lot of buyers are content with a 30x or even a 10x profit.
Not everybody want to take a risk of losing it and would rather enjoy the gains that watching green and red candles forever.

People sell their bitcoin because the price is very promosing. And also people sell their bitcoin because they need it to convert into cash to use it in a very important matters. He/she have to sell it because he/she needed it so badly.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 01:36:24 PM
Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.

Agree on this statement, well it's kind of game of thrones here in bitcoin talk, either you sell it or keep it, it's a matter of time tells you what should be done on your bitcoin talks. This literally will test your  will on how you value time and money at the same time. Learn to forecast day by day.
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
December 25, 2017, 01:32:51 PM
Because there is always a point where the Bitcoin value is so high for the owner of bitcoins, that he thinks that the best thing to do is sell. The another obvious reason is that he needs the money, so he has to sell, even if he is losing money.
Activity: 4
December 25, 2017, 01:26:59 PM
because the price of bitcoin is very high.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
December 25, 2017, 12:52:54 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
I think it is better if you will not be using bitcoin since you said that the government forbids the use of bitcoin, it other words, they banned it in your country.

People sell their bitcoins because they need money or they want to get their profits out of their saved bitcoin.
They sell bitcoin because they really wants money to grow. Making money with bitcoin is really a good way of earning. Because you just buying and selling its just a matter of timing and right time to wait. If the price of bitcoin is so much higher than before that you bought it. You can sell it to have interest by yourself. So you just need to wait and to have patience.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
December 25, 2017, 10:25:41 AM
There are many reasons why somebody sells their bitcoin. I have felt it in the past, I need to pay my bills. this is something I regret now because of a very high price increase but on the other hand I did not get any money at that time. Cool
Activity: 195
December 25, 2017, 09:43:41 AM
people sell bitcoin when their goal is achieved. some sell because people need money for livelihood. and not everyone wants their price increase in number,but want to get it.
some think that fluctuations can reduce their profit as a result they sell their coin.
a group of people sell their bitcoin at a high price and wait for falling in price so that they could buy more.
Activity: 120
December 25, 2017, 09:37:27 AM
There are many reasons why people sell bitcoin, the first factor is that it takes money, the second factor is very expensive bitcoin prices so when it is sold they have many advantages ...
Activity: 148
December 25, 2017, 09:37:11 AM
Bitcoin is an investment but for people to sell it means they are in need of money so they will sell part of what they have.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
December 25, 2017, 09:29:54 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

Of course there is no other main reason why traders sell their bitcoin and that was they want PROFIT. However, aside from that bitcoin was unstable price value because it is volatile  where most altcoin too are same volatile also.
Activity: 182
December 25, 2017, 08:58:59 AM
Bitcoin is an investment. It may shoot up in value or drastically crash. Bitcoin users tends to invest it to gain profit. But users who sell it, may need money instantly and can't wait for its change in number in the market. Also, if they are satisfied with its value and they are afraid that it will fall instantly.
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
December 25, 2017, 08:58:04 AM
People sell bitcoins when BTC price comes bigger. We might sell it than keep it  Grin cause bitcoin has an UNSTABLE PRICE
Activity: 364
December 25, 2017, 08:53:51 AM
In our country the people like to have investment in the bitcoin for making profit in the future for this all they buy bitcoin at a low price and then they wait for the right time to sell in the market for good profit. people get benefit over that the people sell bitcoin now because of the Christmas occasion. People need money for the functions and other arrangements in the special function of new year that's why they came to the bitcoin to sell it in the market because of which the price is little bit affected.
Activity: 266
December 25, 2017, 08:48:56 AM
because whales or big investors is selling their bitcoin their are so influence about trading so the follower will do what they do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 25, 2017, 08:44:31 AM
Bitcoin  is limited  to the Internet. You may want to sell some of your bitcoin for fiat so you can do some concrete stuff like building a house, paying for your apartment,buying a car etc. Until all countries start accepting bitcoin as legal tender people will sell some bitcoin from time to time and buy bitcoin when they wanna invest again.
Activity: 322
December 25, 2017, 08:35:14 AM
People sell bitcoin for good and  some people sell bitcoin so that they can have enough miney for their daily needs.There are also people who sell bitcoin because they are afraid that the value will drop but if we will just wait because we all know that bitcoin price is volatile so that when you sell it in a high price you can be able to earn big.
Activity: 140
December 25, 2017, 07:58:24 AM
When the btc's price is higher up, also we need money, can sell btc so we can get money
Pages:
Jump to: