Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 65. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 05, 2017, 12:46:03 PM
peoples sell bitcoin for many reason
need money, trading etc
but i just sell bitcoin when i really need money  Wink

We are supposed to send our bitcoins one way or another. If allmof us aren't selling btc then it would become stagnant and the supply won't be able to meet the demand. Value would likely plunge eventually. We need to do it to keep the market moving
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 05, 2017, 10:53:20 AM
People sell maybe because they need money to buy something important. Some are just selling it to earn profit from trading. There are some reasons why they sell and it depends on every person.
Well there are two reasons that people are selling bitcoins because when you want to buy thing or if you are paying bills so you can sell your bitcoins because bitcoin is very good and useful for your daily expanse and some people are investors they buy bitcoin with low price and then they are waiting for right time when the price go high then they sell bitcoins and take a very good profit from it so these are the reasons that people are selling bitcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 10:42:50 AM
those who buy and sell are surely daytrading, so the price itself is of no real importance.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 10:35:00 AM
like all say people sell bitcoin just for extra free money happen because bitcoin.

i sell bitcoin to save bitcoin because hold destroy bitcoin  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 08:02:33 AM
people sell bitcoin because it has a profit, especially now the price of soaring bitcoin, but also in the market we can make transactions to buy coins that we think is good to gain profit.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 07:58:45 AM
Really Bitcoins is a means of investment. When you needs of some money in emergency. Then peoples are sale Bitcoins.
Activity: 28
December 05, 2017, 07:57:11 AM
My thinking about bitcoin is that, is an asset, because the value of bitcoin keeps increasing. If you hold bitcoin for long time, you can have more profit when it's time to sell.
Activity: 54
December 05, 2017, 07:47:44 AM
Probably people prefer to sell bitcoins because it reached the all time high and they are just scared what will happen next. It`s sort of crowd panic I think. Personally, I keep holding bitcoins. I think growth is not over.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
December 05, 2017, 07:45:06 AM
The price of Bitcoin can go down anytime, so people sell them to get income and avoid to lose their money...
If I have alot of bitcoin, I will sell too Roll Eyes

Mainly because we are all here for one purpose, to have money.  And having money, and a lot of money means we are rich.  So if I want to sell my bitcoin, it falls into that we need money, urgent money.  Because we all do these things, investing, trading, earning, and mining to earn bitcoin and to exchange it to currency, to money.  Some sell their bitcoins even if the price is high because they need it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
December 05, 2017, 07:41:10 AM
Some of us may not have the choice, if bitcoin is your only revenue. You have to sell it.
I am sure that some people think that bitcoin can go highter so they prefer sell now instead of losing everything
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 05, 2017, 07:35:40 AM
They sell bitcoin because they want the fiat money behind it and they don't want the technology. Bitcoin has a high price and since it is almost all about the price of bitcoin that matters, most of the people are selling bitcoin because they already made a lot of profits in their investment and they want to enjoy the profit.
Activity: 294
December 05, 2017, 07:22:57 AM
The price of Bitcoin can go down anytime, so people sell them to get income and avoid to lose their money...
If I have alot of bitcoin, I will sell too Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
December 05, 2017, 07:07:59 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
Well, they sell their bitcoin in order to earn income and some people prefet to sell their bitcoin than to hold it. There are some reason why they prefer to sell their bitcoin than to hold it and I think the first reason why they sell their bitcoin is to earn income. Second, is they are scared that the price of bitcoin will dropped to $0 so that they prefer to sell than to keep it.
Activity: 210
December 05, 2017, 07:01:15 AM
For the practical reason that they want a money that they can spend anytime.
Let as accept the fact that there isnt enough stores or shops that accepts bitcoin as an exchange for their products or services.
That is why some people must still convert it to money so that they can spend it.
Activity: 70
December 05, 2017, 06:58:06 AM
Apparently there are many reasons for that. I have a friend that i'm helping to buy BTC and get profit, and he wants to get his money back in summer? Why? I don't know
Activity: 205
December 05, 2017, 06:55:31 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

People sell bitcoins because they might have a need that is otherwise must be provided for now and that could only come if they would sell their bitcoin. Some also have their own strategy wherein they wait until they think that it is time enough to sell

yes for me i am selling my bitcoin if i have some needs and save some for what i wanted to buy with the help of bitcoin it is risky but as of now i think that i can buy it what i really wanted to have for hopefully.so that was the time that i sell my bitcoin.
Activity: 201
December 05, 2017, 06:53:55 AM
people are selling bitcoin as the price is quite high compare to before.if you want to place you in a safe situation,you can sell your bitcoin.but experts predict that it price will increase more in future.so its better to hold the bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 06:44:02 AM
People know the status of btc and now people are being wise and positive thinkers, thatd why they know the price and value of btc when it is changed and transefered to a real currency, btc in Philippines has a total of 500kpesos per btc and in US dollar 14k dollars and that is very big so peiple collect btc and sell it when it grow and grow.
I believe rlthat people sell thier bitcoin because they have thier needs and important payment for survival.But i also believe that the option is on thier hand and thier own decision can do or get more earning if they are experience  enoughf to manage different kinds of situation behind the line on the cryptocurrency world .
Activity: 290
December 05, 2017, 06:41:39 AM
People know the status of btc and now people are being wise and positive thinkers, thatd why they know the price and value of btc when it is changed and transefered to a real currency, btc in Philippines has a total of 500kpesos per btc and in US dollar 14k dollars and that is very big so peiple collect btc and sell it when it grow and grow.
Activity: 34
December 05, 2017, 06:38:44 AM
simply because people think sell high and buy low will gain more profits, but in most cases, people will never be able to but their btc back as the train runs so fast when it start, so the best strategy is to put btc on our wallet and hold for a long term
Pages:
Jump to: