Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 63. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 06:28:13 AM
By selling bitcoin you will get money in corresponding to the amount at that particular time. To know more about Bitcoin visit the following link given below-
http://www.unkrypted.com/
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 07, 2017, 06:25:14 AM
Maybe theiy need  funds to support the daily budget.many reason why people sell bitcoin.number one reson is need money.
Yes, there are a lot of reasons why people sell Bitcoins; obviously they want to have their profit as soon as possible, the other one is, they don't trust the security of their wallet to protect their Bitcoins so they don't hold it longer even if they want too. Furthermore, they have daily needs so they really want money.
In short, they are not fully committed in bitcoin so they are scared and they keep on doubting in bitcoin because they think that having bitcoin is just risky because of the chance to lose some money because of the price volatility. The security of the wallets are not that big deal because they can make it secure if they will just do the security recommendations.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 07, 2017, 06:24:09 AM
I am sorry to hear that there are restrictions on bitcoin in your country. That truly explains why you guys had to sell rather than hold. In my case, it’s a bit different. In my country, bitcoin is not restricted in anyway but I have to sell from time to time because of daily needs. I have my own family and profits I get from bitcoin really helps family to have better lifestyle.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 07, 2017, 06:06:16 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

The good thing about selling one's bitcoin is the fact that there is a possibility that with the right strategy one could earn more than what he or she invested in buying it. Let's not forget the fact that when a person got into an emergency situation, he or she would really need to sell what he or she us just to get by that problem.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 06:00:33 AM
Most people here sell bitcoin on their desired price like once you bought bitcoin at a really low price and it double, tripled, etc or just like what I said you get your desired bitcoin price therefore you sell it
Activity: 266
December 07, 2017, 05:57:36 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
if i were a man with a lot of btc profit i will do the same to get more cash.. btc cant buy on some store.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
December 07, 2017, 05:53:16 AM
It all depends on what you are doing with your BitCOin. Are you saving it for your kids as an investment then of course you won't be selling. But if you are day trading and are using cryptos as a way of amking a living then of course you ahve to take profits some time to pay for expenses and then try to buy in cheaper. I ahve been taking some profits now that BitCOin has a runup since I just gotta believe that a dip is coming.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 07, 2017, 05:49:31 AM
Maybe theiy need  funds to support the daily budget.many reason why people sell bitcoin.number one reson is need money.
Yes, there are a lot of reasons why people sell Bitcoins; obviously they want to have their profit as soon as possible, the other one is, they don't trust the security of their wallet to protect their Bitcoins so they don't hold it longer even if they want too. Furthermore, they have daily needs so they really want money.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 07, 2017, 05:29:18 AM
We do sell because we need cash, there are too many things that we can't still buy with bitcoin or should I say that there are too many people as of the moment that are not yet accepting bitcoin. And in that case we don't have choice but to sell our bitcoins first instead of spending it directly for buying those goods and needs that we had to buy. In other words, some are satisfied with the price and they sell for profit.
Activity: 784
December 07, 2017, 05:11:37 AM
Profit-taking in front of a large correction. Which is likely to be closer to the new year. To then re-purchase.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 04:48:46 AM
Some people sell bitcoin when the price of it is high and then when the price get low, they will buy a lot. After it, they will wait for the price again to rise and then sell it again. Some sort of strategy to become wealthy in this.
Activity: 223
December 06, 2017, 02:42:22 PM
People generally use bitcoin as a investment and some they sell bitcoin.They sell it because i think they need moneu emergency otherwise no one want to sell the best investment and i believe everything has e certain reason
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 06, 2017, 02:39:08 PM
maybe the price of bitcoin is very high and will turn down,
at the moment you can sell it and buy again when the price is low
Bitcoin is a digital currency and it’s here to use because when you want to buy things such as food or clothes and even you can pay bills and now a days bitcoin is using in different charity and you can also donate bitcoin and last money one of my friend give me some bitcoins as a gift so for all these you will sell bitcoins and investors are also going to sell bitcoins in order to get a good profit because bitcoin is a life changing currency.
Activity: 210
December 06, 2017, 07:01:24 AM
here are many reasons why people sell their bitcoin and especially today many sellers of their bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very high and sell in their currency and there are also many rich investors that the choice to invest in bitcoin and so is rising Bitcoin is still a lot because its many buyers even the price of each bitcoin around $12500.
Activity: 72
December 05, 2017, 04:16:59 PM
To avoid revealing any personal information (signing up for an account at an exchange, linking to bank account, etc) and maintain complete secrecy the seller might accept a lower exchange rate than the averages.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 05, 2017, 04:03:04 PM
You can sell bitcoin for various reasons, allot of users
sell bitcoin for other currency and hold them to get profit short term or long term.
also selling bitcoin for paypal using xcoins to also get a % in profit on their investments.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2017, 03:46:52 PM
People sell the bitcoin to full their need. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and every country have their different different currency so that they sell the bitcoin to earn the money in form of that currency in which country they live. Their are so many different reason why people sell the bitcoin  it depend on the situations of the people like when the price of bitcoin is very high the people the sell the bitcoin immediately to earn the more profit and the second reason is that when they need the money to solve the problem .
Activity: 1176
The OGz Club
December 05, 2017, 03:32:50 PM
There are many reason behind selling bitcoin. People sell bitcoin for money. To lead a comfortable life. To make his life happy. To complete his dream. I think only bitcoin can make too many peoples life happy and rich.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
December 05, 2017, 03:30:46 PM
You bought your bitcoins for a certain price, then after a period of rising the price drops. You panic and you sell, maybe just in time and you still make a small gain or maybe even lose a little. This is your worst case scenario, you sold and have no bitcoins anymore. Then you see the price go up to 10K and even 11K. If you'd keep cool and hold, you could have made large gains. And if you still hold, you could be very rich in a couple of years.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
December 05, 2017, 03:28:17 PM
Actually, now is a dangerous situation with Bitcoin. Day,week candles are vertical, rsi is off scale. The big correction is coming

And none knows for sure which direction it will be corrected...
Pages:
Jump to: