Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 82. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 13
November 17, 2017, 07:50:32 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

Smiley Hi there imam ukik! That is an excellent question. The simple answer is “people sell bitcoin to gain more bitcoins!”. Yes, you read it right; that what most of the people do in bitcoin trading. Equipped with the chart and knowledge with fundamental and technical analysis of trading, one can take advantage of the bitcoin price swings. The most essential rule is Buy near at the support level (blue line), and Sell at the resistance level (red line). You can check this link https://goo.gl/B6NXeY to see the graph as an example. Hope it helps!  Wink
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
November 17, 2017, 07:33:53 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
I think it is better if you will not be using bitcoin since you said that the government forbids the use of bitcoin, it other words, they banned it in your country.

People sell their bitcoins because they need money or they want to get their profits out of their saved bitcoin.

The OP can still use bitcoins despite the government ban in his country.I don`t think that there`s any way for the authorities to catch him,unless he uses some cryptocurrency exchange platform that requires ID verification.I don`t understand why are you asking this question,OP.The people sell thier btc to get fiat money to buy goods and services,btc isn`t accepted by most merchants.There`s also panic selling,but we all know what panic selling is.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
November 17, 2017, 07:11:22 AM
I think it is better if you will not be using bitcoin since you said that the government forbids the use of bitcoin, it other words, they banned it in your country.

People sell their bitcoins because they need money or they want to get their profits out of their saved bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
November 17, 2017, 07:10:00 AM
Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 07:08:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: